GUILTY Canada - Nadia Gehl, 27, shot to death at her Kitchener home, 2 Feb 2009

Ugh. From this husband (now arrested for the murder) in May:

"Every day sucks -- I don't know how else to put it," he said. "You have your brief moments of happiness and then you crash right down again." :boohoo:

"There are too many memories," Cyr said, pressing a hand to his face as he choked on the words and tears welled up in his eyes. "They all come back and you just miss her." :sick:

"I'm not worried about them looking at me because I have nothing to hide," he said. "I think I'm just a blip on their radar and I'll always be there until they find (the killer)." :liar:

http://news.therecord.com/article/542985

yeah...whatever buddy :rolleyes:

Yah buddy.... try finding a lawyer to represent YOU in this town! Should be interesting to see who he digs up... :boohoo: At least he knows the court procedure... the next procedure will be the bend over when he gets to Milton...

Any ideas on WHY he would do such a thing? By all accounts there were theories early on that Nadia was murdered as revenge for her family's law firm activities (criminal defense).... If you check out the Record article from the end of May you can read where he said that he quit working for the family law firm as he couldn't bear the thought of assisting in the defense of criminals after what happened to his wife...

Where is the icon for BALONEY????

Here we go again. People thought he was such a nice guy, blah, blah, blah.

Doesn't this remind you of what people that know MR from the Tori case are saying.

You never really know what goes on in the minds of maniacs. They provide a false exterior to offset the inner maniac.

Does anyone on here live in Kitchener? What have people been saying there?

She looks and like such a sweet woman. Brutally gunned down and for what?

Her husband reminded me of Scott Peterson in the earlier interview and there he was putting his hand on his face and tried to squeeze out a tear or two.

Looks like the police did a good job and put in a lot of hard work to build a good case against her killers.

From April 2012:

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/three-guilty-verdicts-at-nadia-gehl-murder-trial-1.803013#

Three men accused in the 2009 shooting death of Nadia Gehl in Kitchener have been found guilty of first degree murder by a jury in Hamilton.

Gehl's husband Ron Cyr, Nashat Qahwash and Zdenek ‘Dennis' Zvolensky had each pleaded not guilty in the case...

The Crown cited Cyr's secret mistress and a life insurance policy belonging to his wife, which he apparently promised to share with the others, as motive for the killing.

From May 2012:

http://www.therecord.com/news-story/2602590-laying-the-trap-to-catch-nadia-gehl-s-killers/

Gehl was wearing a pink wool tuque with pom-pom drawstrings, ear flaps and the face of a pig on it. For lunch at the toy store later that day, she had packed a sandwich, cookies and Jell-O in a white cloth bag from The Body Shop.

One of the three shots had missed. One went across the front of her body, passing through both breasts. The third had been fired, execution-style, into her left temple from less than 70 centimetres (28 inches) away. When a police officer at the scene picked her pink hat up, a bullet fell out of it....

Once the affair was revealed, Cyr had been fired from the law firm and kicked out of the Gehl family home by his in-laws, who took him in so he wouldn’t be alone. He then landed a job as a salesperson at the Bad Boy furniture and appliance store in Kitchener, with a week of training in Toronto slated for mid-March.

In his class was another new recruit who, like Cyr, made a point of wearing a suit and tie, a police constable from another Ontario force with experience in more than 100 undercover investigations. For the next five months, the unnamed officer hustled to make his sales quotas and wore a body pack recording device while becoming Cyr’s new best friend...

Cyr, now 34, Zvolensky, 27, and Qahwash, 27, are serving life sentences in prison. They will be eligible for parole on Aug. 9, 2034, 25 years after the date of their arrests.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back