Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My main question is how do we know where TN lives and was her residence searched?

all other players in this case have had their residence public knowledge and it has been spoken about since the case and as it proceeds EXCEPT for TN. She has remained exclusively absent about her house and if it has been searched. The Sheffields has been searched....why haven't we heard about TN's being searched?

My main question is how do we know where TN lives and was her residence searched?

all other players in this case have had their residence public knowledge and it has been spoken about since the case and as it proceeds EXCEPT for TN. She has remained exclusively absent about her house and if it has been searched. The Sheffields has been searched....why haven't we heard about TN's being searched?

Thank you for the nice, clean new thread, TG.

I think, Whisperer, that there was extensive discussion about TN's place of residence but I don't remember where. And I don't remember what the final conclusion was.

So I have been no help at all.

I hope that everyone was investigated, little old ladies, AC men, and all.

It has remained a subject some do not care to discuss and I don't know why..

I think it's a fair and reasonable question, Whisperer........I have never seen it stated that her house was searched.

TN's residence has been under the radar for a long time.

In fact during the custody hearing, RC had some very interesting comments on that residence....and it should have been picked up at the time but has remained "not discussed" at all.

TN's residence has been under the radar for a long time.

In fact during the custody hearing, RC had some very interesting comments on that residence....and it should have been picked up at the time but has remained "not discussed" at all.
Can you explain your first sentence or give a link to that being the case?

We have never discussed where TN lives presently. We have not discussed any search being done at the address she put on LE report. We have not heard or read anything at all about her residence but we do know about every other family member in this case and where they live.

We have never discussed where TN lives presently. We have not discussed any search being done at the address she put on LE report. We have not heard or read anything at all about her residence but we do know about every other family member in this case and where they live.
IF and WHEN we do, we'll discuss it. As for stating upthead that "TN's residence has been under the radar for a long time" I'm assuming you meant by other than LE???

TN residence is quite clearly stated on the police report.

Is TN's residence off limits? I don't understand.

by "under the radar" I meant us...it has not been discussed and each time, it is ignored. I do not know why we cannot discuss it when we have discussed other properties of the other players.

Busy, I know what was given on the report. Has it been checked out? Are you aware of any other address that is listed? Are you aware if she still lives there. And if not, do you know when she moved from that residence she listed on the report?

There is an interview that states when TN was notified of Haleigh missing and the police report documents her arrival, this timeline fits with the Rita address that she provided to the police as her home address. The links have been posted numerous times of the interview. TNs location has been discussed many many times. I choose to go with the timeline that works and information on the police report, vs a rumor that was started here months ago based on old court records and old drivers license info.

And we know this is the residence she was present at on the night in question? How is that that we know this busy?

Annette Sykes, Ronald, Crystal, and Marie have had comments in the news recently but not TN. She has been very quiet. I do wonder what she is doing these days and if she went back to work.

JMO and just an observation.

Because TN gave an interview and it matches up with the timeline you and TN like, how does that make it to be the truth? It has been argued and highly questionable that she drove from Rita Lane and interviewed with LE and called CS all with in 10 min approximately.

Just because you choose to believe what TN says, does not mean the rest of us have accept what she says. You have checked out and have files on every person in this case and then some. Did you forget to research TN?

I am not here to go over the timeline. You have clearly bought what TN has presented. That does not mean it is fact.

What do you mean when you say it is not necessary to go over old court documents? The old court documents seem to indicate there may be ownership of that place by RC. HOW is that not important? He stumbled all over himself trying to explain where the place was...he didn't know what to say...er..POMOMA PARK...er...Crescent City....Lake Como..er.

What license are you referencing, Busy?

Because TN gave an interview and it matches up with the timeline you like and TN like what and how does that make it accurate. It has been argued and highly questinable that she drove from Rita Lane and interviewed with LE and called CS all with in 10 min approximately.

Just because you choose to believe what TN says, does not mean the rest of us have to. You have checked out and have files on every person in this case and then some. Did you forget to research TN?

I am not here to go over the timeline. You have clearly bought what TN has presented. That does not mean it is fact.

What do you mean when you say it is not necessary to go over old court documents? The old court documents seem to indicate there may be ownership of that place by RC. HOW is that not important. He stumbled all over himself trying to explain where the place was...he didn't know what to say...er..POMOMA PARK...er...Crescent City....Lake Como..er.What license are you referencing, Busy?

BBM:

I seem to remember that also and remember when it came up.

I have seen nothing that indicates the RC owns the Rita property the old court documents I am referring to are about 7-8 yrs old on TN that someone picked up that address and ran with. The custody documents stated that RC and Crystal lived at the Rita property when they were together and that in August he moved to Shoreline I believe, which his mother leased and allowed him to live there.

Notified at 3:30 - 12 minutes away roughly normal drive - she arrived between 3:40 and 3:49 - so split the difference between and say she arrived at 3:45 - that is 15 minutes. Make sense to me.

yes, she has maintained a low profile too..LaLaw..She has been very quiet...

There is an interview that states when TN was notified of Haleigh missing and the police report documents her arrival, this timeline fits with the Rita address that she provided to the police as her home address. The links have been posted numerous times of the interview. TNs location has been discussed many many times. I choose to go with the timeline that works and information on the police report, vs a rumor that was started here months ago based on old court records and old drivers license info.

I wonder if we can find alternate addresses in all the lawsuits filed by the family?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong