Status
Not open for further replies.

daisy7

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please discuss tonight's show here.

Interesting statement by Sheriff Morgan:
When he's able to talk about the case "The public will not be disappointed."

On nbc15 news the sheriff is quoted as those aressted may double from what we have now

Question, did Bud B care about what it was that he financed? Everyone involved in this crime had no money. What were they going to get at the home? Or what were they going to be paid? and by whom and why?

Why all the lingering eyes? Doesn't anyone have ideas or thoughts?

I haven't been following this case, but I just watched Dateline, so now I'm trying to find out more about it.

Dateline....YAWN..........NOTHING new here that most of us are ahead on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, I did want to give a shout out to SuperSleuth --- she was the one met Keith Morrison and gave him websleuths address...had never heard of it....or Tice..... WS did get a debut on Dateline this evening. I am sorry Suep was banned - not sure for what but thought credit was due - but this has been a team effort by far. Suporting Rick, he is the man and is in the know - way ahead of the rest - sorry Keith, you scooped by rick - because he rocks!!!

JMO JMO JMO!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing I hadn't heard before was that Tice saw Gonzalez the day of the murders and phoned him around 10:15 pm that night.

What a disappointing show!!! Keith really did not have anything new he better be careful or he will not be a CREDIBLE JOURNALIST for long.

One thing I hadn't heard before was that Tice saw Gonzalez the day of the murders and phoned him around 10:15 pm that night.

I believe Tice said 7:15. That would be During the home invasion.

Tice also said he thought BB kept ALL his money in a safe at his home. :eek:

I haven't been following this case, but I just watched Dateline, so now I'm trying to find out more about it.
Hope you enjoy rollercoasters! This case is Web Sleuth Wonderland. Board quickly and fasten your seatbelt PHB: it doesn't stay still for very long and it's the fastest, tallest, longest ride in the park. The physics of it appeal to even the most gung ho of thrill seekers.

ETA: I'm referring to the investigation and phenomenal WSleuthing, not the repugnant, cowardly, tragic murder of a loving, generous, self-sacrificing Mommy and Daddy.

I believe Tice said 7:15. That would be During the home invasion.

Tice also said he thought BB kept ALL his money in a safe at his home. :eek:
1st I have heard of the phone call as well. It was presented so matter-of-factly. Did Tice volunteer this detail because he realized LE might discover it, and he wanted it to appear to be just a (stunning) coincidence?

1st I have heard of it as well. It was presented so matter-of-factly. Did Tice volunteer this detail because he realized LE might discover it, and he wanted it to appear to be just a (stunning) coincidence?
I'm sure LE already knew they'd talked during that time from LPG Jr phone records.
LE will check with the cell phone provider(s) to find his location during all his ph calls that day. The cell provider will tell LE which Cell Towers were used to process those calls.

Hopefully, they were stupid enough to text each other. Cell Phones providers keep records of ALL text messages for long periods of time, that will show the complete text message.

I'm sure LE already knew they'd talked during that time from LPG Jr phone records.
LE will check with the cell phone provider(s) to find his location during all his ph calls that day. The cell provider will tell LE which Cell Towers were used to process those calls.

Hopefully, they were stupid enough to text each other. Cell Phones providers keep records of ALL text messages for long periods of time, that will show the complete text message.
I agree. I assumed he revealed the phone call to LE the night of the murders when he was questioned as a POI. I didn't indicate it in my previous post, but I was actually wondering if he revealed it then for the reason I stated. I just meant Dateline was the 1st I had heard of it. I thought the matter-of-fact manner in which he mentions it on Dateline was so the rest of us would dismiss it as a coincidence.

As soon as I first heard about the calls between Jr and Ms. Pam, I thought what an idiot!

While I'm thankful they weren't as "smart" as they thought, I can't get over the fact they didn't buy disposables Tracfones while at Wal-Mart for all involved.

Those phones allow the cover up for so many crimes.

What a disappointing show!!! Keith really did not have anything new he better be careful or he will not be a CREDIBLE JOURNALIST for long.

It wasn't new to you, or I should say practically anybody that reads this board. However, to the rest of the country it was fascinating. Surprised me to see they're discussing the show on a sports message board I go to.

I agree. I assumed he revealed the phone call to LE the night of the murders when he was questioned as a POI. I didn't indicate it in my previous post, but I was actually wondering if he revealed it then for the reason I stated. I just meant Dateline was the 1st I had heard of it. I thought the matter-of-fact manner in which he mentions it on Dateline was so the rest of us would dismiss it as a coincidence.

That's a very good question. I hope he forgot to mention that small fact (sarcasm intended).

Dateline....YAWN..........NOTHING new here that most of us are ahead on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, I did want to give a shout out to SuperSleuth --- she was the one met Keith Morrison and gave him websleuths address...had never heard of it....or Tice..... WS did get a debut on Dateline this evening. I am sorry Suep was banned - not sure for what but thought credit was due - but this has been a team effort by far. Suporting Rick, he is the man and is in the know - way ahead of the rest - sorry Keith, you scooped by rick - because he rocks!!!

JMO JMO JMO!!!!!!!!!!!!
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74318"]Dateline Wants Your Stories. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

With all due respect.

There are SEVERAL producers who handle stories for these shows. I have first hand PROOF Supersleuth met and discussed this website with KM - who acted/said he had no clue or knowledge of it - All I am saying is I KNOW for a fact she promoted this site.

Ask Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Oprah and other people who are the hosts of different shows if they know where all the ideas, facts, and information come from?

If you NEED proof - please PM me - Mods only. Thanks.

Last, while there were a few interesting tidbits and new pictures on Dateline tonight, respectfully I think they are WAY behind in the bigger aspect of this story. I will leave that up to Rick Outzen to report on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear