Chat is OPEN!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to one of our posters Peake ...

Here is a link...
http://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

This should help many of us with Java chat problems...
It is the newsest version of Java runtime environment..
I have no idea what it does... But Peake says it should work ...
and peake has no problems with chat!!

Am I missing something here? I entered the Chat, noticed two posters, posted for four or five minutes something inane, got no response, waited (while I penned this little epistle), returned posted again, then returned here to this thread and noticed that the thread was first begun on 12 September 2007!!!!!!!

Does this mean that animal04....., and Moonflwr have been sitting in the chat room since then???????

This is a mystery!!! What fun.

(p.s. I left the chat room at 10:29 AM, Sunday, 13 July 2008, completely baffled.

I've gone to the chat room a few times, but hardly no one "chats". Tonite for example, there were six or seven people listed but no one "spoke". I am a transcriptionist so I type very fast and I thought maybe that was the problem, but I waited and waited and only two people answered me. One of which was Animal (hi, again Animal) who told me that everyone was probably doing other things. Well, thats ok, we all have a "real life" but I don't understand, if you are doing other things, why sign in to the chat room? KWIM? No offense to anyone, I just don't understand.

I've gone to the chat room a few times, but hardly no one "chats". Tonite for example, there were six or seven people listed but no one "spoke". I am a transcriptionist so I type very fast and I thought maybe that was the problem, but I waited and waited and only two people answered me. One of which was Animal (hi, again Animal) who told me that everyone was probably doing other things. Well, thats ok, we all have a "real life" but I don't understand, if you are doing other things, why sign in to the chat room? KWIM? No offense to anyone, I just don't understand.

I'm totally with you on that one. That's why they call it chat; Right?

I didnt see this when you posted Beavis. I sign into chat alot and just sit there mainly because I need to be there if there is a problem and if there is when I am "away" I have chat logs to deal with issues. Others that log in and may just be going back and forth are regular chatters that stay logged in and hope that they catch anyone who comes on...doesnt always work but we try.

hmm how do you enter this chat room ...I have a current java software and every time I click the above link at the top of this thread appears...do NOT understand this I am a member here ...Please someone reply to my inboc here ..amessage saying url error that indiactes ti me maybe the link is incorrect or something>>????.....robynhood ...wondering if admin will see this even? ....today is sunday April 1 2012! thank you if anyone has any help to offer will check back ...confused...my user name is robynhood ...????,,it sAYS THE IS A real time chat room and I am very computer savy at what that means ....

robynhood - let me take a look. We do have chat and it might be a nice place to discuss the current happenings.

Salem

Try this link and see if you can get in: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68121"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Let me know what happens. I don't go to chat much. I pop in and out and don't usually have time to hang out :)

...sorry to bother you as I see your reply Salem...above and did enter with your posted link....above .... was told to enter serenity room but still confused here ...is there a room where posters know of the tori Trial ...as i found this on her forum on websleuth ...not familar with live chat at websleuthers???...just a little lost ...robynhood..ty ????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back