Photographic and Video Analysis

Turbododger

Former Member
Reaction score
Post and discuss photographs and video in the Victoria Stafford Case.

Here's the image from the video still:
j0k5sl.jpg

Looks like a splice job to me. Why though? Is this something that happens in video stills? And what is that blob outside of the front passenger window?

Here is the same car 6 weeks later:

1621728bin.jpg

Why is the back door handle missing? Why is the license plate covered? Why wasn't the public notified of the plate number when they asked for the public's help? Many people remember plate info better than make, model and colour.

j0k5sl.jpg

Looks like a splice job to me. Why though? Is this something that happens in video stills? And what is that blob outside of the front passenger window?

I think that I see sunglasses around the driver's neck when I zoom in. Still have no idea what that is on the sleeve. Why is the driver's window open? Since it is, I highly doubt that Tori was in the vehicle at the time this video was taken.

I zoomed in at 400 and stepped back from the screen. The blob that 'appear's' ouside the window looks like a hand on the steering wheel. Your right though it could be that it is a still of a video that makes it appear odd. Also, I see the driver wearing white rimmed glasses. Definately it has been touched up to not make it clear. So many shadows and reflections. It just doesn't seem like a picture that would help jog anyone's memory. Do you think that maybe that wasn't the point of it, I'm truly starting to wonder if they didn't want certain person's of interest to be alerted. kwim

The right hand site of Sue Sgambati's site has some very interesting, unedited videos of coverage, including outside the court house after the arrests, and an interview with Rafferty's first lawyer Hal Mattson (May 20, 2009) and McClintic's lawywer Jeanine Leroy.

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20090520/090520_stafford_hub/20090520/?hub=CP24Home

On this page there is a link to pictures of MTR... if you click to the 3rd (he's wearing a light grey jacket and white ball cap). The way his collar is up and with an inside black trim.. is what I noted in the vehicle picture. I don't mean this particular jacket at all, only that is what I in a previous post I made that I see as up around the neck.. a collar with a different colour lining.

On this page there is a link to pictures of MTR... if you click to the 3rd (he's wearing a light grey jacket and white ball cap). The way his collar is up and with an inside black trim.. is what I noted in the vehicle picture. I don't mean this particular jacket at all, only that is what I in a previous post I made that I see as up around the neck.. a collar with a different colour lining.

OMG...I just looked at the Esso pic and the thing on the arm is a shadow cast from the left edge of the windshield on a white jacket with dark stripes along the sleeves. This jacket is probably a striped jacket with a darker liner or stripe at the neck. TY Mystic!

Here is a video still of the abduction. I see that the POI is wearing a green shirt or scarf. I hope LE can locate this item as it may carry evidence of the crime.

Link to image (it's too large to post): Green shirt/scarf

j0k5sl.jpg

I think it might be a side view mirror.

I was looking through some pics of Rafferty and noticed what looks like a white jacket with black hanging off of a chair. Looks like a morning after shot KWIM. I wonder where this photo was taken and when?

image9.jpg
[/IMG]

Not sure if we're still trying to figure out where MR worked in landscape construction to see the proximity of that company to the disposal site but here's a picture of him at work. I would assume this uniform is from the construction job. The second pic is obviously after a day at work. He's got the matching green work pants on and his shirt is dirty. The captions on the pics were something like "me at work" and "I'm a dirty boy".

35knbtl.jpg

2z5myd2.jpg

If you zoom on that first pic does anyone recognize the logo for the company on his shirt?

I recognize the company logo (the business owner was quoted in the newspaper and asked to remain anonymous) and can say that they are located very close to highway 6 in Guelph and approximately 7 km from the Home Depot. It is than about 60 km straight up Highway 6 to the Mt Forest area where Tori was found.

http://images.ctv.ca/gallery/photo/rafferty_090522/image0.jpg

Looking at this picture, it appears like MR is wearing a white with red embroidered hoodie under his coat. I don't think this would be the inside of the coat lining, as manufacturers usually put a lining in coats and jackets, therefore you wouldn't see the embroidery. Seems like red, white and black are favorite colours of MR's. Does anyone else notice that?

Looking at this picture, it appears like MR is wearing a white with red embroidered hoodie under his coat. I don't think this would be the inside of the coat lining, as manufacturers usually put a lining in coats and jackets, therefore you wouldn't see the embroidery. Seems like red, white and black are favorite colours of MR's. Does anyone else notice that?

Sorry, to me it just looks like the inside of the jacket. The stitching on the inside is holding the varsity letter that would appear on the outside - the bit of dark red that can be seen on the left exterior of the jacket. I don't believe these varsity jackets are usually lined. Check out this site. You can order your own letters or embroidery, which would be very hard to do once the jacket is lined.

http://www.varsityjackets09.com/letters_number_and_custom_embroidery.html

MOO

I showed my 17 yr. old daughter this picture and she said what she saw is that the jacket is from a clothing line named DC (skateboarding), same company as his shirt. She also noticed that MR also has on a yellow t-shirt under the red shirt. Seems yellow is another favorite colour too. The picture of him in the blue car, shows him wearing a yellow sweatshirt and yellow hat and a couple other pictures of him in yellow hats.

http://skate.dcshoes.com/team/rob-dyrdek/

IMO, that whole "jacket" he is wearing is one piece and it's a heavy "hoodie" zipper front sweatshirt.

I see there is no thread for TM's and RS's PCs. I'm hoping it's ok to put the link here. I was going to give each one their own link and date them but I didn't know if that was ok. Possibly a mod has to set something up first. If anyone knows and wants to do it...be my guest. Not too sure how it should be done or if it should be done. :waitasec:

http://woodstocksentinelreview.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=1547533

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back