Two Stupid Criminals Or Maybe Too Stupid! Great Ideas For Crimes!!

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
Linky

When it comes to robbing bars, a Janesville bandit learned that timing is everything. The masked man barged into a bar and grill Sunday night pretending to have a gun.

He was surprised to find four Eau Claire Police Officers in town for the statewide police union golf tournament.

Moral of the story; Read the community calendar before planning robberies! :thumb:

Another Linky

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (Aug. 13) - A 34-year-old man is in custody after authorities say he gave a teller his account number and showed her his picture ID before robbing an Anchorage bank.

Also from that page;

Criminal Heavyweight? Officials at the Harris County Jail in Houston, Texas, said Aug. 8 that 500-pound inmate George Vera, 25, hid a gun in his rolls of fat. After the discovery, Vera was charged with possession of a firearm in a correctional facility.

Social Darwinism.

I heard about the fat guy.

I have a moderately large friend (not 500 lbs) and we have a relationship where we're constantly making fun of eachother. His family is from Mexico, and I always joke about him smuggling me into Mexico via fat roll.

I heard about the fat guy.

I have a moderately large friend (not 500 lbs) and we have a relationship where we're constantly making fun of eachother. His family is from Mexico, and I always joke about him smuggling me into Mexico via fat roll.

:nono:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back