GUILTY FL - Tiffany, 18, & Kaylani Cecconi, 18 mos, drowned, Jacksonville, 8 July 2009

laura08

Reaction score
This is so sad. May Tiffany and Kaylani rest in peace mother and daughter are so beautiful!!. Hopefullyl justice will be served soon! The murderer and Tiffany both have myspace pages wasn't sure if I was allowed to post them.
Andrew Gomez Drowned Tiffany and Baby Kaylani
July 13, 2009 by Rotten Apple...<snipped>
©2009 First Coast News. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, rewritten, or redistributed.

http://tiffanykaylani.webs.com/apps/guestbook/ there memorial page pictures videos guestbook

How sad! Weird that they were swimming in a community pool and no one witnessed anything. ??? May he receive the justice he deserves!

Any other info on this Andrew? I agree, community swimming pool usually equals lots O' people and a life guard? Maybe it was a pool located within an apartment complex?

Something is not right about this account. How does anyone know what happened in the critical moments? Did someone wittness it and if so why didn't they run for help? Andrew apparently confessed, so is this his account? How do we know it isn't a product of hysteria?
My guess is that this may have been a tragic accident and Andrew is in shock. I assume we'll see...

Wow. With friends like that, who needs friends?

I don't know though.... I think Snick has a point. It will be interesting to see what other people who knew Andrew say about his regular demeanor.

So sad.

"The man charged in the deaths of a mother and her 18-month-old daughter appeared in court for the first time on Monday [July 27] and passed his arraignment plea to a later date. . .
He is expected to enter a plea on Aug. 15, the next time he appears in court. . .
Police said Gomez admitted drowning his longtime friend and her daughter."
http://www.news4jax.com/news/20191110/detail.html

So his plea should have been entered by now, but I can's find anything about it.

Then, here's something weird from his mother:
"The mother also tells Action News her son&#8217;s doctors at Shands say he&#8217;s in critical condition in the intensive care unit. She says she has not been able to talk to him since the incident."
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...ol-drowning/kftGDZ4mV0Ga-Xf-77Gkqw.cspx?rss=1

What was he in intensive care about?

More:
"Investigators are looking into the possibility that the deaths were part of a double murder and attempted suicide, a source familiar with the investigation told the Times-Union. The surviving victim was apparently suffering from the ingestion of a large amount of chlorinated pool water, the source said.
Some neighbors speculated that the deaths could have resulted from a lightning strike in area thunderstorms, but the National Weather Service recorded no cloud-to-ground lightning in the Arlington area Wednesday, said Meteorologist Scott Carroll."
http://m.jax2go.com/topic/1067-Local News/articles/192390855

Something is not right about this account. How does anyone know what happened in the critical moments? Did someone wittness it and if so why didn't they run for help? Andrew apparently confessed, so is this his account? How do we know it isn't a product of hysteria?
My guess is that this may have been a tragic accident and Andrew is in shock. I assume we'll see...

Andrew had confessed to killing her and the baby and gave the account of them fighting as to what happened during the critical moments. The pool was the Cove subdivision on Royal Port Drive in Fort Caroline where the incident happened. No one witnessed it, Tiffany's mother became concerned after it started raining and she hadn't come home so she went to the pool and discovered the incident Andrew was standing there naked not trying to help. Andrew also told police when questioned that he Tiffany and the baby were the only ones at the pool.

She was truly a beautiful woman and little Kaylani was adorable also. May they both RIP. My heart and prayers go out to all of their friends and family. I hope this guy never sees the outside of a jail cell again!

From his MS page ... Link can be found here ... http://www.myspace.com/cantstopthecrunkkkk

"i'm very independent. i don't take bull**** from anyone. my whole life i've always supported myself and i'm ready for the future and whatever comes my way. i'm short tempered and not so forgiving. i don't trust anyone. more than likely i hate you. don't double cross me or you will regret it. "

All I can say is that it's beyond creepy to see Tiffany posting on his MySpace just a short time before she and the baby were killed. Tragic.

I wish people could see these things happening before they happen. His personal statement is so beyond creepy, but I think the human brain wants to think the best of people. Did he not show any warning signs?

Ooookay...:boohoo:...back to the topic at hand...I will be interesting to see what the psych evaluations have to offer. Maybe he's schizophrenic or something...Not that it would make the case any less tragic, but perhaps it would offer some insight into what happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back