Justin Billings

yeknomaras

Reaction score
Does anyone else get a bad feeling about Justin?

Apparently he joked with his "girlfriend" that he had "paid them $3000 to keep her safe"... whatever that means...

The neighbor said Justin was the only other person who knew how to control the camera system...

Also the neighbor said that the dogs were missing from the house. LPGJr had told someone that their only obstacles were the dogs and the cameras. Could he have taken them out of the house that night? Let them outside?

Anyone care to discuss this further?

According to April Spencer, Justin is the one who knows how to work the cameras.

The entire family is giving me a bad feeling.

April Spencer says that the son Mike was estranged, and granddaughter Kristen moved out a few weeks prior on bad terms.

I don't understand why the Billingses kept adopting children when it seems they couldn't maintain healthy relationships with a lot their adult children.

A sharp eyed sleuth would pick up reference to $3,000 sum in at least two totally independent places in the recently released docs. Co-rinky-dink? Perhaps.

I'm only on page 254.

Deborah Sucker said that the Billingses kicked Justin out of the house too.

So far, the Billingses had serious conflicts with three adult children --- Kristen, Mike and Justin.

At the time of the murders, Justin lived on the property in a trailer. He only recently moved there sometime since May.

April Spencer said the dogs mysteriously disappeared prior to the murders. Just thought that was interesting and worth mentioning.

Justin's facebook yesterday logged in as "PISSED"
seems to know allot of things about investigation?
Justin was in the army..........
that night says he was having dinner with a GAVIN COLLANI????
anyone see a statement from this guy saying that Justin was there?

A sharp eyed sleuth would pick up reference to $3,000 sum in at least two totally independent places in the recently released docs. Co-rinky-dink? Perhaps.

do tell, I haven't made it completely through the docs yet!

I'm worn out at page 272.

Are there transcripts of questioning family members like Justin, Mike, etc.?

His ex-girlfriend, Patricia Bosko, also said that she knew he was in a gang at some point and that he sold drugs. She says she never saw him do drugs and it sounds like she thinks he hadn't been doing that stuff for awhile. This is in file 5 at the PNJ site, http://pnj.com/assets/pdf/DP140683817.PDF.

I find this weird:

Justin Billings, Page 324, Document No. 211

http://weartv.com/newsroom/documents/billings_evidence.pdf

Justin is saying that he saw a red vehicle driving by while he was on the way to the house.

That's AFTER he was notified of the deaths and while he was on the way to the house.

Doesn't that seem to be a very long time for the crime vehicles to be still driving around the area?

I question the accuracy of that.

I don't know the area so maybe the red vehicle wasn't very close to the house since Justin had a 15 to 20 minute drive.

Maybe someone who knows the area and streets can verify if that makes sense given the time-line.

Why would he mention the red vehicle. I'm sure he passed lots of vehicles during the 15 to 20 minute drive.

He also told his ex-girlfriend's mom that he was in a gang.

His ex-girlfriend, Patricia Bosko, also said that she knew he was in a gang at some point and that he sold drugs. She says she never saw him do drugs and it sounds like she thinks he hadn't been doing that stuff for awhile. This is in file 5 at the PNJ site, http://pnj.com/assets/pdf/DP140683817.PDF.

Justin Billings, Page 332, Document No. 218-219

http://weartv.com/newsroom/documents/billings_evidence.pdf

Justin says he recognized a Beulah gang emblem on the assailants in the video. He said he knew about the gang because he had a high school friend, Cody Smith, who was a member. The police had never heard of the gang. Justin says it's a gang into drugs.

that night says he was having dinner with a GAVIN COLLANI????
anyone see a statement from this guy saying that Justin was there?
Where do you see that?

I find that he says he was having a chicken and dumpling dinner with Greg at Greg's grandmother's house.

According to April Spencer, Justin is the one who knows how to work the cameras.

The entire family is giving me a bad feeling.

April Spencer says that the son Mike was estranged, and granddaughter Kristen moved out a few weeks prior on bad terms.

I don't understand why the Billingses kept adopting children when it seems they couldn't maintain healthy relationships with a lot their adult children.

He was actually helping the detectives with the cameras. Seems like they were really trying to get something out of him during the interview. They thought he was holding something back. Hate to say it but is it possible he was supposed to disable the cameras?

Where do you see that?

I find that he says he was having a chicken and dumpling dinner with Greg at Greg's grandmother's house.

is Greg a Collani? Does this story true???
Aliby good? Why didn't gf go to dinner there?
why if it was a date, didn't he take her there?
He called her and said parents dead?

I was reading under the girlfriends testimony.........I can't remember her name
something like Cambre Lee? In doc dump......will go look again

Hate to say it but is it possible he was supposed to disable the cameras?
And take care of the dogs.

I think we're all wondering that.

But does it add up?

PG Jr wouldn't have recruited Justin.

If Justin were the person who hired PG Jr, PG Jr wouldn't have been spending weeks looking for someone to take care of cameras and dogs.

UNLESS, PG Jr told Justin he couldn't find anyone to take care of cameras and dogs.

But that doesn't make sense because someone did take care of the dogs, just not the cameras.

I'm not done reading the second interview, or the subsequent interviews, but:

It is possible that Justin was just scared because he knew his father's business and he was somehow involved in the business at some small level with his father.

It's also possible that Justin thought what happened to his parents had something to do with his past involvement with the gang.

If I had been previously involved in a gang and saw the gang emblem in the video of the people who murdered myparents, I'd probably be afraid they were coming after me too.

I guess I need to keep reading.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear
Back