LA - Another body found, possible Jennings murders connection

I was just going to post this. I can't believe there is yet another potential victim in Jeff Davis. Jennings is not a very big city. You would think someone would know something.

We were talking about this at work yesterday and I commented about how there hadn't been very media coverage (even locally). Someone said "because they're prostitutes and druggies". That made me so sad. It's like people think it doesn't matter as much because they weren't soccer moms.

I was thinking about who could be doing this. Obviously these girls knew about the sk in that area and wouldn't have risked going with someone they didn't trust. What if he is a drug counselor or someone in a helping profession? Noone would suspect him, not even the police. Just thinking.

This is the first I have heard about this case in a long time. I think that the killer is probably a well known person that is someone that would be the last anyone would suspect. I sure hope they find out who it is before he moves to another town and starts the murders there.

I wonder if Nicole also has ties to the Gary family like all the other victims did? I did not see that mentioned in the articles.

I heard on the news today that all the victims were seen entering a certain house in Jennings. Maybe there will be an arrest soon?

With alcohol being found in several of the victims' bodies, my first hunch would be someone picked them up in a bar and enticed them to leave with them.

I was thinking with all the women being drug addicts and many prostitutes, all living in Jennings...Jennings just isn't that big (I live in this general area) and I can't imagine the crack/prostitute scene in Jennings is that big how hard can it be to narrow it down to 50 or less suspects and try to start swabbing ppl. I agree it is not right that the cases don't get as much attention b/c of the lifestyles of the victims, but that’s just the way things are. Over where I live we had a serial killer who was killing women, both white and black, that were college students, professional women, business owners, and mothers. Once the pattern was discovered the **** hit the fan and LE was going around swabbing people like crazy to the point that someone I know was having coffee at a coffee shop and some LE happened to be there and they went to him and said they wanted to swab him b/c he was acting suspiciously.....It just seems this is too predictable a pattern in to small an area for them not to narrow it down to a manageable list, and I'm sure there are people out there that know or at least strongly suspect something....

One other thing I noticed in the recent article is that he dumped this body off the side of I-10 instead of a rural road. They say he is changing his pattern, but it sounds to me like he is just getting bolder or more careless. That’s got to take some balls to dump a body off on I-10.

I was thinking about that. How can anyone dump a body on I-10?? Someone has to have seen something.

I bet no one would think anything if a police car was pulled off on the median. Or maybe there are two killers and one pretended to be a speeder getting a ticket and the other was the po writing the ticket. People would just drive by and think "glad that's them and not me." People would be looking at the siren lights and not looking off to the side of the road (where the body was being dumped).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back