ASHLEY?BLUE MARHAM-business deals

passionflower

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Mods if you want to delete, ok.
I think we should sleuth the Markhams, since they had VERY close business
deals with Bud B and his friends.
Are they still open?
Are they still close or feuding with Micheal, Kristin, Justin........
What really is there side of this?
When did they last see the parents?
They did have allot to gain........IMO

I can't find the post that asked, but this thread looks like the right place to answer anyway.

The question was: "Where is the Ashley Elizabeth Markham (nee Billings) statement? I can't find the transcript in the records that have been released."

A: It is not in either the 'mega' PDF, nor in any of the individual PDFS so far as I could find. However, on an inventory that will be used for discovery purposes, the fact that Ashley Markham is indeed a Category "A" Witness is stated. A Category "A" witness is one whose statement has been taken and can be expected to be brought into evidence, HOWEVER, there is no reference to any specific interview (perhaps recorded digitally?) that was ever transcribed or released publicly to-date. In the investigator's summaries, Ashley is referred to frequently, as in helping get the safe open, answering questions as to the location of items, etc, and often these entries make note of the presence of family attorney Crystal Spencer, as well (now replaced by Robert Beasley).

I wonder why Crystal Spencer was replaced.

What are the specialties of Crystal Spencer and Robert Beasley?

Perhaps Ashley's statement is one of the documents temporarily suppressed because of the protect-the-good-name motion.

But any locals know if the business is open and selling vehicles or closed up? TIA

I wonder why Crystal Spencer was replaced.

What are the specialties of Crystal Spencer and Robert Beasley?

Beasley is a real estate and commercial business lawyer,among other things (see list on website).
http://www.lawpensacola.com/jsp2598909.jsp

Incidentally, he contracts with the county to hear (preside over) Code Enforcement Violation hearings (Special Magistrate Hearings) and possibly Zoning issue matters (sure about the former, pretty sure about the latter.)

Somewhere I read in a statement that the auto lot was put in Blue's name but that Bud still ran it. Does anyone else remember reading that? Maybe it was Justin's statement?

Somewhere I read in a statement that the auto lot was put in Blue's name but that Bud still ran it. Does anyone else remember reading that? Maybe it was Justin's statement?

Yes, that was Justin's understanding (so it may be accurate, maybe not).

I think in a general sense, it is emblematic of a lot of BB's deals -- he was the shadow financier behind it, and when it succeeded -- he wins; if it fails, he takes the inventory and the business, and perhaps that means less competition - he wins.

Perhaps Ashley's statement is one of the documents temporarily suppressed because of the protect-the-good-name motion.

I think you're correct, Miss Muffet. In an article I saw somewhere today, it said that the judge will make a decision on release of the video including documents.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/stop-19872-couple-release.html

Billings family wants to stop release of murder videos (with DOCUMENTS)

.................article at link............

fran

PS....in that article, it states the judge would make a decision on Thursday (yesterday), but we now know he delayed that decision until today....the purpose of using the article, however, was to show documents....fran

But any locals know if the business is open and selling vehicles or closed up? TIA
I live in Pensacola and pass by Markam and Worldco every day. From what I remember, just a few days (maybe that Tuesday or Weds.) after the murders, the car lot re-opened it's gates and seem to be doing business. Worlco sits on the "side" of the car lot (off Pace Blvd) and I have seen cars there.

Very intresting

Crystal Spencer is securities litigation

She also does family law.
She has done some high profile cases You want her on YOUR side in a divorce case:)
She is also known as Crystal Collins Spencer. She has a good reputation in Pensacola as a tough attorney.

Robert Beasley also has a very good reputation/practice/partners. He is a very nice guy and I can see why Ashley chose him.

Neither are criminal lawyers. IMO if Ashley thought she needed criminal representation she wouldn't have chosen Robert Beasley.

We have lots of attorneys (read: too many) in Pensacola. IMO she chose an upstanding, professional, reputable attorney. There are many of the opposite nature here as well:)

Who is the best criminal attorney? Even if he's innocent, Justin needs one desperately.

IMHO one of best criminal attorneys in Pensacola is B Beroset. We have a few others,but he'd be my first choice! This is not an advertisement, I don't have any personal experience with him:)

I agree, Justin needs a good attorney desperately.

Who is the best criminal attorney? Even if he's innocent, Justin needs one desperately.

Hey Miss Muffet, has there been any new information regarding Justin. This thread has been so inactive for the past month I do not check it as often as in the beginning. I know Justin said some conflicting things initially. Is that what you are talking about?

Sorry, I have been away for so long----busy with life in my corner of the world.

Seems like we're all in a vacuume with the Billings case now, but I'm going to try to sluth this again.

Hi Muffet, I have been the same as you. This is been more than frustrating to sleuth with so many vocal restrictions. People not named by LE etc..

There is another angle I have looked at regarding LPG and his backround. There have been other victims in his past. Alleged set-ups in co-hoots with a certain pensacola attorney. The paper trail is endless on these people. But finding the proof behind the corruption has been more challenging but it is possible. I am going to get back on this and then hopefully I can share more but I need to get permission to do so. I think a great way to describe this case is a backbone of a fish - There are several spines!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back