Destiny Church Dedicates Clinic in India to Sherri

analytical

I think, therefore I am......
Reaction score
Destiny Church Organizing Mission Trip Fundraiser In Honor of Coleman Family (original date of publication May 15, 2009)

Prior to the horrific death last week of Sheri Coleman and her two sons, Sheri was raising funds to participate in two mission trips this summer, organized through their family church, Destiny Church of St. Louis, Mo. Her sons Gavin and Garett were planning on accompanying her on a mission to Mexico in July. Sheri would then head to India by herself in August on the second mission.

Destiny Church is hoping to continue Sheri’s fundraising effort and send two other church members on the missions in place of Sheri and her sons. Those wishing to donate to the cause can send their checks to: Destiny Church, c/o Missions – Sheri Coleman Fund, 1809 Des Peres Road, St. Louis, MO., 63131.

“Please help support Sheri’s mission to help others. As we remember Sheri and her sons, it is important that something good comes from this tragedy,” said a spokesman for the church.

Someone may have already posted this, but just in case, I thought you would like to know that if Sheri were alive she would be in India today working with a medical team from Destiny Church ministering to lepers. Yesterday, Destiny Church opened a new clinic in India and dedicated it to Sheri.
— misshermuch

http://www.stltoday.com/blogzone/st...dge-for-coleman-case/comment-page-3/#comments
======================================
Destiny Church August calendar shows India Missions trip August 14-23
http://www.destinymembers.org/Events_Calendar.asp

I am glad to hear they followed through with the dedication! May the clinic serve the needs of many - and be a blessing to the Lord!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back