Forensic Astrology - KRISTI CORNWELL missing 8/11/09 GA

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my own opionion, but I think she set this up and she's just fine is there anyway of seeing this in the charts? I really hope she is ok and just needed to get away from it all...

very interesting Tuba! Now what could this mean?? (I know where it is leading MY thoughts)

Are you thinking she has faked the abduction?

Tuba you have the most beautiful handwriting, I love looking at your charts : )

very interesting Tuba! Now what could this mean?? (I know where it is leading MY thoughts)

This is my own opionion, but I think she set this up and she's just fine is there anyway of seeing this in the charts? I really hope she is ok and just needed to get away from it all...

Are you thinking she has faked the abduction?

Tuba you have the most beautiful handwriting, I love looking at your charts : )

Not to speak for her, but I don't think that's what Tuba was implying.

I've cast a slightly different version of the chart based on the 9:20 pm EDT time and Koch houses. This version of the Reported Missing Chart suggests Kristi Cornwell was indeed abducted and murdered, possibly a crime of revenge and retribution. I will post chart & comments later.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I honestly didn't think that Tuba was implying that either that just was my own thoughts because when she was taken she said "don't take me" I was just thinking that a persons normal reaction would be to scream, call for help, tell them to get your hands off me ect... also I saw on Jane Velez today that she used to teach a self defense class it just dosen't add up

Thank you soulscape, look forward to viewing your chart.
That was my bad, I was not sure I understood correctly, Tuba does a wonderful job ... but I can be a little dense when it comes to understanding charts :confused:

I really was not trying to suggest anything, merely to say quite plainly that Ms. Cornwell was assailed by Mars II, vehicles and that there WAS violence. I stand by that. I also believe that she did not make the best use of her cell phone, considering the exigency of her situation but all of her remarks may not have been heard, she may have been misquoted, or she may have been so panicked that was all she could utter. Since she had the benefit of a mutual reception, there was a way out and she seems not to have taken it. Because the ruler of House 12 was in House 1, she was definitely ambushed but we know that from news reports. Due to her training in self defense, she knew not to get into an abductor's car, #1. principle. That may be why she reacted, "Don't TAKE me!"

We have to harbour a certain amount of doubt about the time of the abduction. I have seen contradictory reports varying from 8:30 to 9:30 at night. Saturn in House 7 of the event (for the assault) tells us the time is to some extent incorrect. It may be a bit off or very wrong.

As mentioned in my post above, I chose to use the 9:20 pm Call to LE by the boyfriend to time the chart, which I cast using Koch houses. The testimonies are revealing --- and disturbing.

KristiCornwellReportedMissing.gif

1. Pisces of disappearance & kidnappings rises. (Pisces is on the 12th House of the natural (Aries rising) wheel.) In this chart, both traditional (JUPITER) and modern (NEPTUNE) rulers are posited in the 12th House of Misfortune, Sorrow & Woe / kidnapping / disappearance.

2. I assign Lord 1 JUPITER to Kristi and Lord 7 MERCURY to the perp(s). Notice JUPITER is in the 'kill or be killed' 22nd degree, a degree of murder and death.

3. I look to the SUN here located at 19 Leo in House 6 for information regarding the Event. This tells me there is crisis involving daily routine, exercise or health (all 6th House matters) and that in this instance, it worked against her because SUN is applying opposite JUPITER her significator. As we know, Kristi was allegedly abducted while walking for exercise near her home, something she did routinely.

4. The MOON, Kristi's co-ruler and Event timer, at 28 Aries is peregrine and Void of Course. Having no Essential Dignity, MOON suggests Kristi was unable to deal effectively with the sudden assault upon her body (URANUS in 1st House). While not a 'traditional' aspect, MOON applies sesquiquadrate MERCURY the perp(s), a most stressful aspect. MOON also applies sextile HADES (opportunity for death) and squares the NODES.

When MOON reaches 00 Taurus, she will partile trine PLUTO (complications, compulsion, death, destruction), which is close conjunct the Arabic Part of Peril (01 Capricorn) and partile opposed the Part of MISfortune 00 Cancer located in the 4th House of Endings.

5. I give House 7 to the perp(s), ruled by MERCURY located within, as is SATURN and the VERTEX (fate). Part of Treachery at 15 Virgo sits between MERCURY and SATURN. I sense two perps with bad intentions. A car or cars is/are involved because MERCURY conj. SATURN squares MARS in Gemini (as Tuba already pointed out). Notice House 4 cusp 17 Gemini is in critical degree. Not shown, the Part of Murder1 19 Gemini and the SUN/MOON midpoint 23 Gemini surround MARS. In addition to symbolizing the vehicles spotted in the neighborhood by witnesses, MARS, as Lord of the 8th House in the natural wheel, symbolizes death by murder.

6. The Part of Catastrophe 15:56 Libra is conjunct the 8th House of Death cusp and applies trine JUPITER (Kristi).

7. The Part of Life 29:30 Pisces is in Fateful Degree, as is HADES 29 Gemini, as is Part of Murder2 29 Scorpio --- always foretelling a catastrophe, tragedy or fatality.

8. LILITH the Asteroid of Revenge & Retribution (not shown) at 06 Libra is parallel the MOON (Kristi's co-ruler), semisquare MARS (vehicles), semisquare SATURN (classic significator of death and co-perp in the instant chart) and EXACTLY 00:00 semisquare the VERTEX (fate). This strongly suggests the perps knew Kristi and were acting out of revenge and retaliation.

This testimony is strengthened by examining the motive: If House 7 is the perp(s), the turned 3rd/ radix 9th is their motivation. Here we see 20 Scorpio on the turned 3rd cusp. Scorpio is associated with death/ murder/ revenge/ rape/ crime with Lord turned 3rd MARS posited in radix 4th House of Endings square Lord 7 MERCURY the perp. MARS as murder/ murderer trines JUPITER (Kristi) so the crime was easy to accomplish.

JUDGMENT: Kristi was waylaid by two men hell-bent on revenge/retaliation for 'what she did to them.' I strongly suspect she had contact with them during her former employment as a probation officer.

She is likely dead. If anyone can supply her birth data, we may be able to confirm or refute.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Respectfully Snipped
"She is likely dead. If anyone can supply her birth data, we may be able to confirm or refute".
Thanks,
Soulscape

Found this info, anyone able to find a DOB?
Cornwell was born Kristi Cody and she graduated in 1989 from Union County High School.

Kristi is my friend, we have known each other for years.

She was born Kristi Cornwell on December 20, 1970.........an article says she was born Kristi Cody, but in Fact, Cody was her 2nd husbands last name. Alot of people still remember her as Kristi Cody so that is why on the flyers they put Cornwell (Cody).

Whomever is doing her chart, please add the birthday and see what you come up with.

THANK YOU!

Kristi is my friend, we have known each other for years.

She was born Kristi Cornwell on December 20, 1970.........an article says she was born Kristi Cody, but in Fact, Cody was her 2nd husbands last name. Alot of people still remember her as Kristi Cody so that is why on the flyers they put Cornwell (Cody).

Whomever is doing her chart, please add the birthday and see what you come up with.

THANK YOU!

Thank you very much Clbrcodaev for your kind assistance and welcome to the Forensic Astrology Forum on Websleuths.

Can you possibly tell us where Kristi was born -- city/town/state?

Thank you,
Soulscape

I'm going to guess that she was born in Blairsville, GA..........this is where her family lives and she's went to school here since she was little so i'm going to assume she was.

The only other possible places she could of been born, Hiawassee, GA or Gainesville, GA....this area is real small and those were the only other close hospitals at that time. But i feel strongly it was Blairsville.

Thank You Clbrcodaev, we appreciate that you came here to supply us with that very important information about Kristi. Please know she is in our hearts and prayers.

I'm going to guess that she was born in Blairsville, GA..........this is where her family lives and she's went to school here since she was little so i'm going to assume she was. The only other possible places she could of been born, Hiawassee, GA or Gainesville, GA....this area is real small and those were the only other close hospitals at that time. But i feel strongly it was Blairsville.

Clbrcodaev,

Kristi's natal Sunrise chart cast for Blairsville, GA shows a pattern that often (but not always) manifests as attracting abusive men / unfortunate romantic relationships. I would need more background info on her 'love life' from people who know/knew her to ascertain if this is correct. We do know she was divorced three times, which fits this pattern.

Are you aware that she suffered emotional or physical abuse in any of these marriages (and/or during other 'romantic' relationships of which you may be aware)?

Because of Kristi's astrological birth pattern, I think it would be wise to check out DD. I need his date and place of birth.

Thank you,
Soulscape

We have DD's birth data, supplied by Mr. Davis himself. Please take special note that DD's website was revised on 8/22/09. Kristi Cornwell went missing on 8/11/09....

http://www.elianagodanswers.org/Douglas-Davis.html

Douglas Grant Davis

Douglas-Davis-2.jpg

Douglas Grant Davis was born on July 5, 1956, the first child of Rev. Verlin and Betty Davis. In the summer of 1964 Douglas realized that he was lost and needed to receive Jesus into his life. Just after his 8th birthday he attended a summer revival with his parents. During the service he heard a man singing who had Cerebral Palsy. Even with his broken voice and trembling body, he sang about Jesus with such a passion that it broke Douglas’ heart. That night during the altar service, Douglas gave his life to Jesus and invited him into his heart. Soon after, he was baptized.

By the time he was a teenager, he was singing with his brother and two sisters, first in churches where their father pastored and then at churches throughout the southeast.

At the age of 19, Douglas announced his calling to preach and was ordained a Southern Baptist minister. He soon began pastoring, thus ending his singing with the family group.

Over the past 33 years, he has served in churches as Minister of Music, Associate Pastor, and Pastor. Douglas is currently an active member of Macland Baptist Church (www.maclandbaptist.org) in Powder Springs, GA. He has two wonderful children, his daughter Lauren and his son Grant.

A few years ago Douglas began to hear God speaking to him about full time evangelism and the need to begin a new direction for his ministry work. Born with the gift of music and anointed to preach God’s Word, Douglas knew that God wanted him to develop his music and evangelism into an organization that would present the gospel message through music and preaching. He enlisted two very close friends to join him in this work. Together they organized the Douglas G. Davis Evangelistic Association, Inc., a non-profit ministry.

Douglas and his board agreed to form a trio for the ministry and began praying for the Lord to send the two voices needed to complete the trio. First, his daughter Lauren joined her father, and then Pam Starr was added to complete the group. Lauren suggested the group name and all agreed that the choice best represented the group. Eliana is a Latin name that comes from ancient Hebrew, which means, “My God Answers.”

This past January, Eliana signed a recording contract with the Lamp Music Group and their Gospel Heritage label. Their self-titled album, released in June 2008, is now available. Douglas hopes that it will be a blessing to those who hear it and that it will bring them closer in their walk with the Lord.

In February 2008, Douglas’ family was saddened by the unexpected death of his brother Greg. Douglas began his ministry singing with Greg and his sisters Melody and Michelle. That experience taught him the meaning of family and the value of a brother who was always there for him. Greg was a dedicated witness for Christ whose love for the Lord was evident. His life was a testament to what it meant to be called a friend. Greg never gained wealth or fame in this world, but all who came in contact with him knew Greg as a friend. He will be greatly missed.

The love for music ministry that began with the Davis kids so long ago has also continued through Douglas’ sister Michelle. She is currently singing with the Royalaires (www.theroyalaires.com), based in Circleville, Ohio.
Revised: 08/22/2009 22:12:19

=================

Thanks,
Soulscape

Yes, as a matter of fact, she did attract emotionally abusive men, i'm not sure of physically abusive, but i've had my suspicions.

DD's natal Sunrise chart cast for Atlanta, GA does not appear to exhibit energy patterns often associated with victims or perpetrators of crimes such as brutality, rape and/or murder.

The interconnections between Kristi's and DD's natal Sunrise charts do not suggest physical brutality, violence or abuse.

A tri-wheel consisting of Kristi's natal as Inner, DD's natal as Middle and the Police Report Event chart shows no suspicious connections.

I do not think DD was involved in Kristi's disappearance and for this reason, I will not post DD's chart at this time. If facts are revealed that implicate him, I will reconsider my decision.

At this time, I stand by the judgment I made in my post #9 above.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Clbrcodaev ... Do you have anything to add to the clues we already have? Any recent spats with an ex or prior bf? Run-ins or disputes with neighbors or classmates no matter how seemingly small?

More news on the search for Kristi Cromwell. Search moves to N.C. after a tip call to "America's Most Wanted" over the weekend saying she could be found in Kings Mountain, North Carolina, 35n15 81w20. The type of "evidence" the police were told to look for was not divulged. Family has increased reward to $50k.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/20527025/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member