GUILTY OK - Man Wanted In One Of Country's Largest Human Trafficking Cases

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
FBI Searches For Tulsa Man Involved In Human Trafficking Case

TULSA, OK -- The News On 6 is following a developing story as federal prosecutors charge a Tulsa man and five others in one of the country's largest human sex-trafficking cases.

Investigators are still looking for 35-year-old Ronnie Presley, aka Pimpin and PI, formerly of Houston and currently residing in Tulsa.

~Snip~

According to the indictment, the group worked out of Houston and brought women in from Kansas, Nevada, Arizona and Florida.

http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=10989357 BBM

Oh wow! I hope this means they can find a bunch of missing persons!!! I've often thought that we don't hear much about busting these kinds of crimes.

It was certainly my first thought, Kimster! I am still looking for other news on the rest of the men. I guess they must have them already in custody. The article stated it was female children and adult women. So far he is only being charged with 16 counts...so I don't know how they consider that to be the "one of the largest", but maybe the others have racked up more.

Man wanted in sex case

One of six people charged by federal authorities in a Texas human trafficking ring may be on the loose in Tulsa, the FBI said. Ronnie Presley, 35, and five others are charged with several counts of trafficking women and children for sex. Federal authorities accuse them of operating sex businesses in Houston disguised as modeling studios, spas, massage parlors and bikini bars. Officials ask anyone with information on his whereabouts to call the FBI in Oklahoma City at 290-7770 or Tulsa Crime Stoppers at (918) 569-2677.

http://newsok.com/in-brief/article/3395721?custom_click=rss BBM

If this guy was operating out of that many cities why are they concentrating still in Tulsa? The very nature of what he does is mobile, why would he stick around? Had I not come to this site I would be unaware of this creep yet he has crossed the map from one side to the other and the police are still looking in Tulsa?

they have these spas all over houston. dark windows, burgular bars, and cameras. the cops usually do nothing about them. Glad to see they are bring up of them down.

Wow! This 'sex trafficking' info ins appearing more and more. Parents selling their children, children disappearing and rumored were taken by sex traffickers.

I guess this is just the beginning.

:(
fran

7 January 2013

Andre McDaniels, 42, and William Hornbeak, 36, entered guilty pleas Sept. 13, and 24, 2012, respectively, while John Butler, 51, Ronnie Presley, 38, and Jamine Lake, 30, pleaded guilty Oct. 4, 2012. The five men, all of Houston, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit sex trafficking. In addition to the conspiracy charge, Butler was convicted of one count of transportation. Lake was also convicted of one count of transportation as well as one count of coercion and enticement. Presley and Hornbeak were both also convicted of two counts of coercion and enticement, while Presley was also convicted of two counts of transportation. McDaniels was convicted of one count of coercion and enticement and two counts of transportation.

Today, U.S. District Judge Lynn Hughes sentenced McDaniels, Lake and Presley to 96-month-terms of federal imprisonment. They each received 60 months on the conspiracy charge and 96 months on each of their respective convictions, all to be served concurrently for a total sentence of 96 months for each defendant. They were all also ordered to serve a 10-year-term of supervised release following completion of their sentences and must each pay a $10,000 fine.
https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdtx/pr/three-sentenced-massive-domestic-sex-trafficking-case

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back