Send a Message to Jaycee

noZme

Reaction score
Earlier Post:
I offer prayers for the victims as the family reunites. The woman who has been located is far removed from the little girl who was snatched 18 years ago. Her children have now been uprooted from life as they knew it (tragic though it was). While we are looking on & saying "whew, it's over", a long process of assimilation is just beginning. Suggesstion: can we, shouldn't we, have a thread of encouragement for this family (to be printed & delivered at some point)... like we did for the young man who was held captive?

Please add your words of good wishes and encouragement to be relayed to Jaycee.

Thanks.

How and when are these messages going to be relayed to Jaycee?

Jaycee,

The world is facinated with your story & celebrates your "freedom". Please know there are those who will keep you, your daughters & extended family in their hearts & prayers.... may you find peace & contentment now & in your futures.

How and when are these messages going to be relayed to Jaycee?

We'll determine that later.... maybe as simple as print them off & send a package in the mail. Who knows, someone close or even a family member may join the discussion at WS & direct Jaycee & her mother here.

Jaycee,

May your new-found freedom be a blessing to you and your family. The road may seem scary, it may seem difficult, it may seem surreal ~ but you have a wonderful future ahead of you. Embrace good people - they do outweigh the bad. Personally, I am so thankful you were found and that you are alive. Enjoy your new life!

Jaycee, peace to you and your family. You are in the thoughts and prayers of people worldwide.

Jaycee,

As terrifying as it was to live through the past 18 years, it must also be terrifying to begin to shed the life that you had grown accustomed to and start out in this strange new world that's been growing in your absence. It's okay to feel that way. It's okay to feel however you feel, whenever you feel it, even if the feelings aren't what people expect or want to hear. You control the pace and direction of your recovery. The world is full of evil, but it is also full of love. There is so much love for you from every corner of this earth and beyond, and we all just want you to do whatever you need to do to help yourself grow through this. Because while this new world is scary and unpredictable, it's also glorious and rewarding; and though your path will be an unfathomable struggle, the worst of it is finally behind you. From one strong and resilient woman to another, I wish you nothing but the best from the bottom of my heart.

Jaycee,

What doesn't kill us will make us stronger and you my dear have to be one of the strongest people I have ever read about. My heart breaks for what you must have endured. You are home now............let the healing begin!

God bless.

Jaycee,

May you find the peace, the quiet, the noise, the sleep and rest you need to become stronger in all the broken places, and may you find soft, safe and loving places to fall as you make a new life for you and your children.

You have endured so much, that I am sure of, and that's all I need to know!

You are a hero to me, a champion, for yourself and your children! Don't ever let em tell ya any different!

God bless you and your family. I will certainly be keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Jaycee,

Please know that thousands and thousands of people are rooting for you and your daughters to assimilate as quickly and painlessly as possible to a new life of freedom and hope.

We are so happy for you, your daughters, and your true family: mom, stepdad, siblings, uncles, aunts...

Please know that complete strangers love you.

May you grow happier each day and more filled with hope.

We are all so happy you are home and free. We are all praying for justice.

Marla

Dear Jaynee,
I am writing through tears and with a smile too.
God bless you and your children.
I can not imagine all that you lost in the last 18 years.
But I can imagine how it must feel to have gained your freedom.
Thank you for your courage to speak up for you and your daughters.
May God forever hold you in his embrace, may you heal and heal, and heal.
And may you know joy and happiness all the days of your life.
May your children open new doors, new experiences, new friends.
I know your Mom is elated to have you back and will help.
I personally believe the state owes you money
(people did report them and it was not investigated)
I hope it will afford you and your children the best therapy in the world.
I wish I can hug and kiss you.
Sending you good wishes, many kisses :blowkiss::blowkiss:
I live in NYC if I was there werever you are I would do whatever I can to help you. :)
God Bless You

Dear Jaycee:

The thoughts and prayers of my family are with you and your family as you learn to live in freedom again.

Jaycee,
I am so happy that you are free, and that you and your girls can finally go home and be with those who love you!
I am in awe of your bravery and resilience...you did what you needed to do to keep you and your children safe, despite your own fears.
I hope from now on, your life is filled with happiness and peace...and that you are able to heal in the way that is best for you.
Many, Many people are so happy and excited for you! :blowkiss:
Love, Kim

Jaycee. Never, ever blame yourself. Nothing that happened to you was your fault. Period. A child cannot fight back against an adult. An adult who is imprisoned often befriends the prison guard as a means of survival. Everything you did was to survive. You may feel confused by your feelings towards your kidnapper. But, those feelings make sense under the circumstances. You may feel guilty that you didn't escape. But, the fact that you were abducted as a child and then kept under their control for so many years means that invisible chains were created that prevented you from being able to break free even if and when you might have later had the chance. Don't blame yourself. You survived! And you will continue to survive. The whole world is behind you and wants the rest of your life to be a beautiful one and do you know what? It will be. Take care of yourself and your girls. You are an incredible, amazingly strong person. You are going to make it and you're going to be just fine. We believe in you!
Anna

Jaycee,

Many people you don't know..me included..are sending you love and healing thoughts. When times seem difficult..remember you are loved.

The kidnappers took much time from you..don't let them take another moment. Become the woman you are meant to be. You have so much to give..Enjoy your life because now you are free.

Be willing to seek help from psychologists and therapists. Be open to the thought that anything is possible.. including a happy life. Give yourself a big hug from me. Janie

Jaycee,
May you get the strength, love and knowlege to face a new world now.
Yes, you lost 18 years, there is so much more beautiful years ahead for
you and your daughters.
I commend you for being a strong little girl that grew up strong and a survivor.
You go girl! Enjoy your life now...........Blessings XOXO

Jaycee, I'm so sorry all of this has happened to you. You were young and never deserved any of it. I've followed your story. I don't live that far from Antioch and I've been to Tahoe many times. I wish you had been discovered sooner and that I could do something to take away your pain.
As other posters have said, never blame yourself- you were victimized. I have also suffered sexual abuse, but nowhere near what you have. I hope you can love your daughters and forgot their paternity. I hope you gain an education, and I hope you are able to re-establish a relationship with your step-father, he seems like a really good guy. Elizabeth Smart and Elizabeth? Fritzl may be able to help you because they've been through similar things.
I wish you healing and I hope you have a good life from here on out-you are still young, you deserve only the best! Welcome back.

No words, just huge (((((((((((Hugs))))))))))) for you and your family.

Be strong, and let your heart take courage.

Psalm 31:24

Strength is what I think of when I think of you.

The strength to survive this ordeal emotionally, to live the last 18 years as you have, to raise two beautiful children and turn out yourself to be the beautiful girl you have become, despite the worst of circumstances.

Strength is what I pray for you, and your reunited family as you continue in this journey called life. After what you have endured, I think that it's fair to say, you epitomize strength and will get through the rest with flying colors. You are an inspiration to many, myself included, for having the fortitude to get this far in life with the strength you have.

Keep that strength. Keep that fight.. And if there's anything you need, please don't hesitate.

J.P.

What on Earth would you say to someone in this situation? I would say, God is slow on rescue but somehow it did happen according to KJV and your own survival instincts. I got a feeling if you hadn't spoke up, all would not be well and safe right now. Good Job!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back