Hypnosis transcription

DotsEyes

Former Member
Reaction score
For those of you interested, I have transcribed the tape of the hypnosis session - to the best of my ability. Enjoy. (Mods. if this is not appropriate here, please move to the correct spot, thanks, DotsEyes)

What kind of day was February 9th?
What kind of day? Well it started out very, very good all up until. . .
What was it like?
It was sunny, it was nice out.
What did you have for breakfast?
I didn’t have breakfast. The kids had eggs.
Tell me in your own words.
Huh?
Tell me about the day in your own words.
OK.Um, _____ we got Haleigh ready for school and she didn't have anything that she wanted to wear, so Granny had some clothes that she wanted to wear, so we drove all the way over to Welatka to get the clothes she wanted to wear. Then we took her to school and I walked to her into school, walked her all the way to her classroom, then walked out back to, got in the car with Ronald and Jr. We went home and went back to sleep until about twelve. Got up, Ronald got up, got ready for work and got ready I don’t know what we did around the house, just laid around until Ronald had to go to work. Jr. played and then he took a nap. And it was time for Haleigh to pick up at the bus, so Ronald picked Haleigh up at the bus, I stayed at the house because Jr. was sleeping so Ronald couldn’t take him to the bus, so I stayed there. And they come back, Ron had 5 minutes until he had to go to work, um he gave me a kiss, Haleigh a kiss, Jr. a kiss and said he had to go. Then the A/C guy, we were sitting on the porch, um we have this little basketball thing and they wanted me to set it up so I was trying to set it up, but I couldn’t set it up, then I seen the A/C guy was there. Then I walked out of the house and I called Ronald and I said “well, the A/C guy is here” and he said “yeh”, and I gave the phone to Ronald to talk to the A/C guy and my brother was there and we just watched the kids play in the yard and Haleigh was doing great, riding her bike trying to pop wheelies and me and my brother, we just sat over there and watched the kids play.
What time was that?
Maybe about 5:00, I don’t know, probably about 5, I do believe.
What happened after 5:00?
Um, we went in the house, we let the kids play, and I cooked some dinner. The kids played and watched movies like we always do, play and watch movies. I helped HaLeigh with her homework. Um
What movie did you watch that day?
Um they watch Air Bud over and over and over and over again, so it was Air Bud. They don’t stop watching Air Bud, that’s just what they watch or Madagascar, that one too, that’s both of them. . .
What about dinner, what time was that?
Um, I started cooking about 6 and it took me about 30-45 minutes, so eating by a least 7, and that’s when Granny pulled up, and I was finished, I was just waiting for them to finish. And Granny just brought some clothes and then she left, the kids got finished eating, and I got Haleigh ready for bed, she took her Air Buds to my bedroom to put it in the PlayStation2, cause she didn’t have a DVD player and she watched her movies and she went to sleep.
What time did she go to sleep?
Um, I laid her down at 8:00, that’s her bedtime and it probably took her about 30-45 minutes before she went, you know was sound asleep, um then I, well I got to back up a little bit, I’m sorry, um before she went to bed, right after dinner, I threw her blanket in the dryer, er washer because it smelled like pee and I didn’t want to put her to bed with a blanket on her that smelled like pee and I’m not gonna do that. That’s disgusting, I wouldn’t want a pee blanket on me, so I wouldn’t to it to nobody else. So I washed her blanket. Then she went to sleep with her little sheet on her and I covered her up with her blanket, she was sound . . .
What was she wearing?
She was wearing her pink Hannah Montana shirt and her underwear. She had shorts on but she took them off. She don’t like to sleep in clothes at all, she hates clothes, wants to strip all the time and be in her underwear. And probably it took 30 minutes for it to wash and probably like 60 minutes for it to dry and as soon as that was done, I got in my pajamas um and I laid down on the bed. And I remember I was halfway asleep and I remember Jr. getting up and going over me and was out the bedroom door. And then when I woke up and he was on one side of me but he was moved to the other side of me and that is when I woke up and noticed that the light was on in the kitchen, so I went to the kitchen and I seen the back door was open so I started freaking out about the back door. So I ran to my bedroom and got my phone and then um I tried to call Ronald he didn’t answer, well before I called Ronald, I turned around, while I was grabbing my phone, I turned around and saw that Haleigh was gone and I tried calling over and over again, I was freaking out, looking under beds, in closets, everywhere and screaming her name. Bubba’s up at that time and he’s freaking out too. That’s when I opened the front door and Ronald was pulling up and I asked him “do you have Haleigh? Do you know where Haleigh is?” And he was like “what do you mean?” And I’m like “Haleigh’s gone.” And we looked and searched and we couldn’t find her. And that’s it.
What were you dreaming about? Do you remember?
I wasn’t dreaming. I didn’t have no dream.
The first time you woke up what time was it?
Three, all I seen was 3, that’s all.
Where did you see the time 3 o’clock?
There is a night stand next to the bed and it’s facing towards the back of the room and it’s red, it says it in red and all I remember seeing is 3, that’s all I remember seeing is 3.

Is it a fact Misty wasnt completely under? If so, how do we know? TIA!

TM said she was uncooperative with the hypnotist. I took it to mean that she was one of those people who can not be hypnotized; some people can not. I have heard hypnotists say that they can tell by people's eyes who will and who will not be suscpetible to hypnosis.

I don't think there is anyway for us to tell if she was or was not "hypnotized", but I do know that even under hypnosis, people still are aware of everything around them, what is being said, etc.

The hypnotist here didn't ask some very relevant questions even though he interrupted her a few times to ask a question on a different issue.

I say get her high and see what she says....or drunk. That's what Ron should do. :X . The hypnosis session sounded like the same story she has rehearsed over and over in the 6 months. It's obvious there are some weird things going on. I want to know what she was actually doing. There's no way she went to bed at 10pm. Her time doesn't sound right at all.

TM said she was uncooperative with the hypnotist. I took it to mean that she was one of those people who can not be hypnotized; some people can not. I have heard hypnotists say that they can tell by people's eyes who will and who will not be suscpetible to hypnosis.

I don't think there is anyway for us to tell if she was or was not "hypnotized", but I do know that even under hypnosis, people still are aware of everything around them, what is being said, etc.

The hypnotist here didn't ask some very relevant questions even though he interrupted her a few times to ask a question on a different issue.

IOW! It's mostly kinda pointless?

MC wanted to be hypnotized. I guess she was hoping that there was information locked in her subconcious that would lead to a perp or to Haleigh.

The drawback with hypnosis for a witness is that any information "remembered" while they are under hypnosis will not be admissable at trial due to the possibility of subtle "clueing" by the hypnotist, if not downright suggestions from the hypnotist.

There is a saying about hypnosis .. it is a meeting of the minds, there has to be a mind to met. I did not feel that she went under at all. We did this once in a psych class and you can tell if someone has really gone under.

I noticed in the session that, when the hypnotist mentioned coming to a door and opening the door (and he mentioned that at two points in the session), Misty seemed to grimace. This seemed to be the only reaction that she had and I am really curious about it. I wonder what would indicate to the hypnotist that she was not "under". It sure looked like she was under to me, but then again I know nothing about hypnotism.

The grimmace was confusion.

She smiles when she talks about the kids.

She definitely is truthful when she is no longer under and talks about her suspicions about HC2 and Cuz and the reasons for her suspicions.

Of course, my opinion.

Thanks a bunch, Dots Eyes! I couldn't really hear much of that hypnosis tape and it's really good to have this.

What happened after 5:00?
Um, we went in the house, we let the kids play, and I cooked some dinner.

Who does "we" include? Who all went in the house and let the kids play? Misty and her bro? What time did her brother leave?

JMO but all the ums and the way she backtracks a couple of times to add something "um then I, well I got to back up a little bit, I’m sorry, um" sounds to me more like she's consciously thinking over what to say instead of it just flowing from her in a trance state.

Bubba is Junior? If he was up at night while Misty was in bed and Misty has no clue what he was doing then that's the kitchen light being on solved, maybe. Junior could have turned the light on, looking for something in the kitchen, and what I know about four year olds, they're not that diligent always turning the lights off after they leave a room.

I think this hypnotist did an absolutely terrible job in aiding with Misty's request to help her uncover something she may not have remembered about that day. There are at least two areas of her statements where he could have expanded on helping her to observe her surroundings. First is when she walked Haleigh to school, and the second is when the kids were outside playing. Why didn't he have her keep with those scenes and ask her to look around to see if anything or anyone may be watching her?

I'm in the middle of reviewing audio of Misty during this session, as well as her session with TJ Ward and TJ Ward's interview with the media, for what is known as Reverse Speech. The audio of the hypnotist's recording is poor, but I believe I have found 3 reversals in that session. 2 of the three occur when she is saying "I gave the phone to Ronald to talk to the A/C guy and my brother was there and we just watched the kids play in the yard and Haleigh was doing great". They first speech reversal is "Crazy looking guy. He sees us.", which is followed by another reversal where I think I hear (again the audio is poor) she is saying "Guy is still there." It does not seem to me her reverse speech is about the A/C technician, or her brother. Could it be there was someone else on the street she was subconsciously aware of that was watching them, or perhaps more specifically Haleigh?

I have found a couple of speech reversals from TJ Ward who did the "Layered Speech Analysis" of Misty that I will be putting on my website. He does not make available to the public the examples of his findings about Misty to be held under scrutiny of his subjective analysis. But unlike him I will and have shown examples of Misty and Ron, where by their own words, the reversals appear to be indicating they are being truthful. You may be surprised as I to hear TJ Ward's reverse speech as they pertain to this case.

I hope to have the new reverse speech findings of Misty and TJ Ward posted to my website by the end of tomorrow. Once completed I will update the examples to the thread: Backward State - Reverse Speech Analysis of Ron and Misty

I watched the whole video of the hypnosis session. I don't believe for second that she was under. I think she tried to fake it. jmo

Well, at least this time she added AS. She must have been told that she left her out before. So, IMO, she took the opportunity to clear AS of the possibility she was lying...and may have been told to make sure she mentions her.

Her statement of the wheelies and Haleigh was doing great....does not wring true for me, though....language too odd.

She has now stated the tan shorts were removed by Haleigh but we don't know about the shirt .... yet. She is put to bed wearing her school clothes, that we do know. However, M stated to 911, she was wearing pj's....she may have said this for image sake.

She was never under, IMO, and this was an opportunity for her to fill in some blanks, mainly about AS being there.

Just wanted to add to everyone's thoughts that her body language in the tape may also be a telling sign. I'm no expert, but I've read a lot about subconscious body language. People typically look up and to one side if they're telling the truth (accessing memories) and up or down and to the other side if they're lying (creating pictures/descriptions.) To me, before the hypnosis, it seems as if while she's lying, she's purposely looking directly at the hypnotist, while she looks up to remember things - such as the zip code...etc.

Also, you'll notice that during some parts of the hypnosis, she's subconsciously shaking her head, as if saying 'no, I'm lying.' She does this while she's describing putting Hayleigh to bed, what she was wearing, and talking about noticing that she was gone and calling Ron.

Her head moves forward, as if saying 'yes, I'm telling the truth' during other parts of the hypnosis, such as when she says Grandma visited, etc.

Does this make any sense at all? Of course, this is not a science, but I found her body language to be very interesting and sometimes contradictory of what she was saying.

I wonder if LE checked if Haleigh's homework had been done.

She was NOT under!!!!!!
This statement right here is a complete lie. First she states that Haleigh got her movie and went and put it in the play2 , then the very next sentence she put Haleigh to bed!!!
she took her Air Buds to my bedroom to put it in the PlayStation2, cause she didn’t have a DVD player and she watched her movies and she went to sleep.
What time did she go to sleep?
Um, I laid her down at 8:00, that’s her bedtime and it probably took her about 30-45 minutes before she went, you know was sound asleep, um then I, well I got to back up a little bit, I

I wonder if LE checked if Haleigh's homework had been done.
That's an excellent question, Donjeta. I'm sure they verified that she was at school that day, but not so sure they would've asked to see her homework. Hmm...that one's really going to bug me now.

She wasn't in trance state. She was gesturing with her hands and moving her face muscles and base of her skull as if in normal conversation. She wasn't even sitting back in her chair. In hypnosis, a person will be completely slack and relaxed.

She says she saw the door open, yet the door the trailer closes by itself, as shown by a journalist. Only the screen door was propped, but she wouldn't have seen that.

I thought they did a good job with the hypnosis video, because they let her fake it, which is where the lies become more apparent.

Thanks for the transcription.

For those of you interested, I have transcribed the tape of the hypnosis session - to the best of my ability. Enjoy. (Mods. if this is not appropriate here, please move to the correct spot, thanks, DotsEyes)

What kind of day was February 9th?
What kind of day? Well it started out very, very good all up until. . .
What was it like?
It was sunny, it was nice out.

[Snipped]

I really wish the hypnotist would have let Misty finish her first answer. It was a very, very good day all up until.....

What? Up until what?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back