Status
Not open for further replies.

momtective

Lifetime WS Non-Mod
Reaction score
http://www.ktvu.com/news/20606391/detail.html

Foster Parents Of Missing 5-Year-Old Arrested

Posted: 3:25 pm PDT August 28, 2009Updated: 4:02 pm PDT August 28, 2009
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Louis Ross and Jennifer Campbell, the foster parents of missing 5-year-old Hasanni Campbell, were arrested Friday afternoon on suspicion of murder, according to Oakland Police Chief Howard Jordan.

btw, that was directed at momt...she's over on the other thread screamin

Okay so how does this work now, like tv right? They'll go back and forth between tham and say that the other one told them what the deal is?

btw, that was directed at momt...she's over on the other thread screamin

Sorry, didn't mean to scream...I'm just very happy about this and I pray that justice is swift and that they tell us where Hasanni's body is.

Gee, I just got a BREAKING news alert from cbs5 telling me they'd been arrested......maybe I should have emailed them an hour ago! LOLOL

Okay so how does this work now, like tv right? They'll go back and forth between tham and say that the other one told them what the deal is?

Maybe. But I think if JC knows anything, she'll crack fast. She'll be thinking about her baby and being in jail ... IMO

http://www.ktvu.com/news/20606391/detail.html

Foster Parents Of Missing 5-Year-Old Arrested

Posted: 3:25 pm PDT August 28, 2009Updated: 4:02 pm PDT August 28, 2009
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Louis Ross and Jennifer Campbell, the foster parents of missing 5-year-old Hasanni Campbell, were arrested Friday afternoon on suspicion of murder, according to Oakland Police Chief Howard Jordan.

While I am beyond relieved that we have an arrest, I am still brokenhearted at the realization that, once again, it looks as if we have yet *another precious, irreplacable, invaluable, miraculous life, lost to someone who *should have been the one to take the best care of that little precious life........someone who that precious little soul loved, trusted and depended upon to take care of it.........:(

......at what point did we start living in a world where children are "disposable"?" :furious:

Not cynical, not giving up w/o a fight, still full of hope....just heartbroken..

{{{praying that this arrest gives us more answers this evening as to where Hasanni can be found}}}}}

I'm afraid this is the world we've always lived in. Children have been killed, kidnapped, beaten for years.

Technology is helping us hear about it and get involved no matter where we live.

just got it on facebook from Nancy grace! this is good! hope they crack and tell where he is, but I doubt it. didn't they already lawyer up?

Interrogation...oh to be a fly on the wall!

MAN - why'd this have to happen on a Friday??? I feel like a reverse vampire, running against the sun setting.

Yes, the Israelites are grumbling in their tents over this one. :mad:

I just hope they immediately tell where he is so he doesn't have to spend a minute longer in some disposal site. :furious:

:behindbar :woohoo: :behindbar :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member