GUILTY WA - Jon 'Cecil' Frazier, 2 mos, Custer, 28 Aug 2009

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Police Searching For Missing Infant In Whatcom County

The Whatcom County Sheriff's Office has launched a search for a missing infant.

According to the department spokesperson, Jeff Parks, at approximately 8:30am Friday morning the Sheriff's Office responded to a report of a missing 2-month-old baby in the 1100 block of Willey's Lake Road, east of Custer, WA.

The initial reporting party, a grandmother not at the scene, called 911 to report that her son had called her saying that when he woke up Friday morning to find his baby missing. The father checked with neighbors, who had not seen the infant either.

[snip]

Due to the age and vulnerability of the child a statewide law enforcement bulletin was issued and local hospitals notified. The circumstances involving the missing infant do not meet the criteria and requirements for the AMBER Alert Protocol, which was not activated.

The missing baby is identified as:

Jon "Cecil" Anthony Frazier DOB: 06/17/2009 Male, 13 lbs, brown hair, with lighter brown hair on top front of head.

The infant may be in a blue blanket.

More: http://www.kirotv.com/news/20611384/detail.html

NCMEC Poster: http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...seNum=1130064&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

Parks said the child's father woke up Friday morning and discovered that his son was missing. The child's grandmother called 911 to report the missing child at about 8:30 a.m.

The father reported that the door of the house was open when he woke up, but nothing else seemed out of the ordinary, Parks said.

Deputies, detectives and police dogs canvassed the area but did not find the child.

[snip]

Parks said an Amber Alert was not issued because the Sheriff's Office did not have a suspect or vehicle description that would aid in locating the child.

The child's mother, Brooke, was booked into the Whatcom County Jail Thursday to await transfer to a state prison to begin serving a sentence for a second-degree robbery conviction, court records indicate.

Whatcom County Search and Rescue volunteers combed the property east of Custer and berry patches surrounding the home Friday night searching for clues to the child’s disappearance.

Family and friends were gathered at the property as the volunteers searched. The boy’s grandmother declined to be interviewed Friday night.
Parks said detectives were interviewing people who were in the home recently.

More: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/102/story/1046856.html

Search on for missing infant in Whatcom Co

The search is on for a 2-month-old baby who disappeared from his home on Friday morning while his father was sleeping.

[snip]

Investigators consider the child's disappearance to be suspicious, and believe he may be in danger.

"It would be suspicious. It's highly unusual and suspicious, and we definitely consider that the child is in danger," said Deputy Jeff Parks with the Whatcom County Sheriff's Department. "The bottom line is basically we want to get the child back in with the family or seen and cared for to make sure the child is okay as soon as possible."

More: http://www.komonews.com/news/local/55994992.html

Sounds incredibly suspicious.

I hope baby Jon is found soon.

It does sound suspicious I am praying for this little ones safe return.

Well, we know that mom was in jail on Thursday night. She couldn't have taken the baby, right? In a case like this would LE ask her if she sent someone to get the baby?

Kind of reminds me of Haleigh Although this door was open. Wonder where the baby was sleeping. Did the child have its own room.

090828_jon_cecil_frazier.jpg

Oh Baby Jon..Please let them find you safe and sound. And why did Daddy call grandma instead of 911 RIGHT AWAY????? :praying:

Has anyone seen the dad's name? I saw the mom's in one article, but not the dad's.

The parents are JonathanVF and BKJohnson of Whatcum Co, East of Custer. Mom was in jail as of Thursday.

I can hardly read this thread. What are the chances that mom sent someone to get the baby? Probably pretty slim. Does she have family that did not want the child to stay with his father? Let's hope so.

Prayers the baby is found soon.

Salem

I can hardly read this thread. What are the chances that mom sent someone to get the baby? Probably pretty slim. Does she have family that did not want the child to stay with his father? Let's hope so.

Prayers the baby is found soon.

Salem

I think so because if the father would have thought it was a stranger abduction he would have called 911 first. He must have had some reason to call a family member first. :waitasec:

I agree, Salem and Dolly --

Your two month old child goes missing and you call around to family and neighbors first to see if anyone has "seen" him? Like he would've gotten up and walked out himself? Either, JF did something to him or he obviously has some ideas who could have little Jon.

Search continues for missing Whatcom Co. baby

The search continues Saturday evening for a 2-month-old missing since Friday.

[snip]

"Please, just bring our little guy home," pleaded Jon Frazier, the paternal grandfather.

[snip]

Whatcom County search and rescue teams spent most of Friday combing the farmland around the house. Early on Saturday morning they resumed their search, with plans to continue the groundwork until nightfall.

Detectives are following several leads, and talking with family and friends as well as searching the surrounding areas.

The father of the baby has been questioned. The mother, Brooke Frazier, is currently in jail on robbery charges and was not at home at the time the child disappeared.

"I just spoke with her on the phone and she is very upset, she just wants him back," says Kelly VanderVeen, the baby's grandmother.

http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_082909WAB-missing-baby-KS.12b815e8b.html

and these cases just keep coming............. It doesn't look good to me,I hope he is somewhere safe. I am sick at heart tonight.

I think so because if the father would have thought it was a stranger abduction he would have called 911 first. He must have had some reason to call a family member first. :waitasec:

Right now I'm trying to convince myself that dad is a heavy sleeper and he may have thought that a family member came and got the baby, and that's why he may have called Grandma before calling 911.

If anyone can track down father's birth data please post.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88