Where are the 2 LITTLE GIRLS seen with PG?

turbosleuthing

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Is it possible that he "sells" these children?

Is that what the men parties were in the backyard?

I have a hard time grasping that Jaycee was only pregnant twice, ecspecially when the 4 year olds have been mentioned.

I feel that there were likely other babies or children that we will end up hearing about, but it is just the single neighbor account that indicates the existence of the two four year olds. I feel that unless I hear more than just this one account, I personally will consider the two 4 year olds to be a weed or rumor for now.

I thought I read a quote from the neighbor saying there was one 4 year old girl. She should be six now since it was two years ago. Unless the media got it wrong and misquoted, I'm believing that there were more children over the years. To me, it would be pretty odd for the media to completely get wrong the number of kids in that back yard especially since authorities were called (who did nothing). If kids are never taken to the doctor, and possibly horribly abused there could be some dead kids buried around or even in that horrible yard. These aren't normal people here, they're lunatics, pedophiles, and horribly evil people.

I hate to say this, but my first thought was that maybe the 4 yr old was the daughter of Jaycee's oldest daughter. I know Garrido claims he changed and didn't touch "his girls", but he'd probably say anything at this point. Although, of course, it could be another one of Jaycee's children.

Is it possible that he "sells" these children?

Is that what the men parties were in the backyard?

I have a hard time grasping that Jaycee was only pregnant twice, ecspecially when the 4 year olds have been mentioned.

That is exactly what I have been wondering...

I was immediately suspicious that he might have been prostituting them and possibley selling children he didn't want for himself.

Do the Horrors ever end?

I hate to say this, but my first thought was that maybe the 4 yr old was the daughter of Jaycee's oldest daughter. I know Garrido claims he changed and didn't touch "his girls", but he'd probably say anything at this point. Although, of course, it could be another one of Jaycee's children.

I wondered that too... but if she is 15, having babies at 11 sounds like it might be less likely.. but not impossible.

I thought I read a quote from the neighbor saying there was one 4 year old girl. She should be six now since it was two years ago. Unless the media got it wrong and misquoted, I'm believing that there were more children over the years. To me, it would be pretty odd for the media to completely get wrong the number of kids in that back yard especially since authorities were called (who did nothing). If kids are never taken to the doctor, and possibly horribly abused there could be some dead kids buried around or even in that horrible yard. These aren't normal people here, they're lunatics, pedophiles, and horribly evil people.

I agree... I think we are seeing the tip of an iceberg here... It seems a bit unlikely that Jaycee only had two children in 18 years. I have a hard time seeing PG give her birth control pills. I have also wondered if he was selling and/or disposing of unwanted children. I wonder too if Jaycee may have had miscarriages.

I wouldn't be surprised if her 15 year old daughter has been pregnant as well.

At this point... I'm not sure if anything would surprise me with this case.

I was thinking th same exact think Lilly.

I wondered that too... but if she is 15, having babies at 11 sounds like it might be less likely.. but not impossible.

Yeah it is def not impossible. I'm pretty sure that my sister got her period when she was 10 or 11 years old so it's possible the oldest daughter got hers young as well.

Yep, I think it's possible. 11/12-ish is a pretty typical age for a girl to get her period and start ovulating. Plus, girls are tending to get it even earlier than ever now. And, of course, 11 yrs old is when creepo kidnapped and started molesting Jaycee. So, that seems to be a popular age with him. :(

On the other hand, I just started thinking that maybe this neighbor Helen Boyer who was quoted on abc news as thinking that the Garridos were so great and knew the girls as "friends of the family" (supposedly Nancy's friend's children)...maybe Helen Boyer had children or grandchildren who she brought over to play with the kids for awhile. I thought about her again while reading another thread where people wondered if the kids could have been visitors.

But, overall, I tend to lean towards something more sinister considering everything else and that the other children seen in the yard belonged to either Jaycee or her oldest daughter.

Of course, the little children seen around that place could also have been other kidnap victims.

This guy is Satan himself, imo. The police have said there could be many other kidnap victims buried around there. It's also likely it could be dead babies and children of Jaycee and her oldest daughter. I agree with others who have said we really don't need to know everything Jaycee and those two girls have gone through. We will find out something when (if) bodies are pulled out of those yards, no matter whose bodies they are.

He could have sold some of the kids, no matter who they were and how he got them, to sex rings. Absolutely horrible. I think this guy is one of the worst offenders we've ever heard about and so is his nasty wife.

Also, we may never know all the details because there may not be a trial. If he confesses or pleads guilty, there would be no need for a trial, just sentencing, and doesn't he have 39 years or something like that left from his prior conviction? I don't know. If he's such a changed man, gotten religion and all that, he'd just fess up and take his punishment like a man, wouldn't he?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcRplw0LeUA"]YouTube - Jaycee Lee Dugard's Stepdad on Fox News[/ame]
"I have babies, Mama" - "two."

dang if I can find the link that was posted on this.... but Garrido said that he slept with his girls in his arms every night and didn't even kiss them... then he said something about taking it slow!!!!!!!!

I found that strange the first time I read it....

dang if I can find the link that was posted on this.... but Garrido said that he slept with his girls in his arms every night and didn't even kiss them... then he said something about taking it slow!!!!!!!!

I found that strange the first time I read it....
:eek::eek::eek: Then he was grooming his own children for incest!!!

Does anyone have the quote from the police spokesman who said something to the effect that there's much more to this case, but he couldn't comment further?

I forgot to bookmark it and can't find it in any of the stories.

:eek::eek::eek: Then he was grooming his own children for incest!!!
It wouldn't surprise me if his intent all along was to breed his own victims. No one would even know they existed as long as none of them left the backyard alive. No boy babies? One and a spare? The allegedly disappearing 4 year olds? Too many mouths to feed? Possibly making money from the bonfire parties? The depravity is a bottomless pit.

It wouldn't surprise me if his intent all along was to breed his own victims. No one would even know they existed as long as none of them left the backyard alive. No boy babies? One and a spare? The allegedly disappearing 4 year olds? Too many mouths to feed? Possibly making money from the bonfire parties? The depravity is a bottomless pit.

I wouldn't be suprised if he used Jaycee as not only a sex slave but aloso used her to have children he could molest in the future. I hate saying that but this guy is so sick that I could see it that way.

Does anyone have the quote from the police spokesman who said something to the effect that there's much more to this case, but he couldn't comment further?

I forgot to bookmark it and can't find it in any of the stories.
This is the best I can do now, can't find the exact quote:

Authorities had intended to complete the search late Sunday, but reported that evidence had emerged that would require further examination of the properties. While officials would not identify the evidence, the Contra Costa Sheriff's Office and police from Antioch and Pittsburg have said they are looking for clues that might connect Phillip Garrido to open murder cases, including a series of prostitute killings that occurred in the 1990s, when several women's bodies were found dumped near a Pittsburg industrial park.Although authorities remained tight-lipped, Contra Costa County Sheriff's Office spokesman Jimmy Lee emphasized that Garrido's neighbor, Damon Robinson, was not a suspect. Rather, Robinson's house was being searched because of Garrido's connection to it. more at link: http://www.contracostatimes.com/top-stories/ci_13236464?nclick_check=1

I can't find it either. I just read it more than once and now the links are hiding.... (and the posts too).

Here is that article:

Asked whether authorities thought neighbors or anyone else who knew the Garridos might be tied to the unsolved cases, Contra Costa County sheriff's spokesman Jimmy Lee said, "Unfortunately there is a larger story to it that we can't go into right now. I'm going to have to not comment on the nature of the search."

http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_13233674?nclick_check=1

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back