Phillip and Nancy Garrido's Personal Information?

ChaCha

Reaction score
Does anyone know if he had a business license? If he paid taxes? Paid or received unemployment?

While I'm asking - did he or his family receive any funds from the government? Like food stamps or medicaid? SS?

What was his and Nancy's occupations? Did they file IRS taxes on a yearly basis?

How'd they pay for things? Check, charge, cash?

Who were their vehicles registered to?

Whose name was phone, elec, gas?

http://www.pimall.com/nais/publicrecords/california.htm

Garrido, Phillip phillip.garrido@sbcglobal.net
God's Desire
1554 Walnut Ave
Antioch, California 94509
United States
(925) 754-2687 Fax

Does anyone know if he had a business license? If he paid taxes? Paid or received unemployment?

While I'm asking - did he or his family receive any funds from the government? Like food stamps or medicaid? SS?

What was his and Nancy's occupations? Did they file IRS taxes on a yearly basis?

How'd they pay for things? Check, charge, cash?

Who were their vehicles registered to?

Whose name was phone, elec, gas?

http://www.pimall.com/nais/publicrecords/california.htm

Garrido, Phillip phillip.garrido@sbcglobal.net
God's Desire
1554 Walnut Ave
Antioch, California 94509
United States
(925) 754-2687 Fax

that is what I have been thinking myself

we have been trying to start a cleaning business and had to put it on hold becouse of the little cost that are involved started adding up.

business license
business insurance
if you run a business in your house you have u have a permit if your doing the work in your house ? we did not need that becouse the work was going to be done outside the house
equipment

how does a man like this start a business ?

A lot of it depends on the business. I mean did they have a big printer? Or just a computer printer? They didn't seem to have employees, it was done by PG and Jaycee. Being done in their home I would suspect it was being done under the table.

But very good question about if they were on welfare or foodstamps.

another question to add in terms of their "income".... were they living off grandma's social security???? They were living in her home and she was there until recently suffering from altzheimers. Did Terry work outside the home? Was the printing biz the only outside income and was the home already paid in full by grandma or was she still making payments on it....

I know... too many questions...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unimog
Back