Woman Bites Off Part of Boyfriend's Tongue

Staycee

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Woman Bites Off Part of Boyfriend's Tongue :eek:

ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) - A little too much passion, perhaps. A St. Paul woman who became frightened Wednesday morning when her boyfriend squeezed her too tightly while they kissed bit off part of his tongue, police said. ``I guess I bit down too hard,'' the woman told officers, explaining that she has been victimized by men.

The woman, who is 43, was arrested for assault and could be charged Thursday in Ramsey County, investigators said.

The man who was bitten, who is 47 and also from St. Paul, walked with the woman from her home to a restaurant, where they called police around 3:10 a.m. He was taken to Regions Hospital, where he was treated and released.

Officers went to the woman's home to look for the tongue, but they couldn't find it.

REST OF STORY HERE

I don't understand why she was arrested. Did the boyfriend press charges? Does he think she did it on purpose? I'm confused :waitasec:

I don't think I would want to be the officer that went back looking fo rthe tongue... maybe Deputy Linda could handle something like that, but not me :bang:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back