Vehicles owned or used by Garrido

JDB

Tybee you will never be forgotten
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Did anybody ever see the Lis. plate of the car on the tow truck? I am also wondering how long DNA can stay in the car.Might be the break of other cases here in Northren Calif. has been looking for

The cases of Kati and Kristin Lisk, Along with Sofia Silva, were solved because of fibers, DNA and handprints found 5 years after their abduction and murders:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=125152

so, it's possible. Assuming the truck hasn't been cleaned, I'd say it's highly possible.

Does anyone have a photo of the car? I cant find it anywhere:(

well... we sure have pictures of his chester the molester van (google thing)! I think I remember seeing a good picture of the car at radar online.. will go back and check

well... we sure have pictures of his chester the molester van (google thing)! I think I remember seeing a good picture of the car at radar online.. will go back and check
Is that the same van that he supposedly "blew up" last month while he was cookin' meth? I've wondered about those rumors. I'm not quite sure what to think about it - after all he was a known drug abuser and HEAVY chit too - the street drug of choice today is now meth - I would imagine LSD (hits of acid) are kinda hard to come by these days - but wait......didn't you have to "cook" something to make LSD? Could that have been what he was doing?

LSD is serious! If you EVER took a hit at ANY time in your life LE here woon't hire you because of the "flashback" factor. Then think about all the LSD he said he did - he would be having flashbacks - unless he was still using and THAT was what he was cookin' in that van.

Thoughts???

They sure yanked that car mighty quick. I mean, there is all of Hell's half acre to be explored & documented, but the car seemed a high priority. I wondered if there were visible clues that sparked interest. The tarp was pulled halway off, cops were standing all around it & soon the tow truck was loading it up ...not really a tow truck , is "carrier" the correct term? In any case, we can be certain the auto is in a secured location & will be systematically dismantled checking for links.

I wonder if it has been hidden in that shed since the kidnapping.... the G's may be nutcases, but they were lucid enough to cover their tracks all those years.

Here's a photo of the car.

gallery_main-Jayceespl121909_005.jpg

The car in which Michaela Garecht was taken was reported to have had bumper damage. I couldn't find any information on a vehicle description from when Jaycee was abducted.

gallery_main-Jayceespl121909_005.jpg

The car in which Michaela Garecht was taken was reported to have had bumper damage. I couldn't find any information on a vehicle description from when Jaycee was abducted.

Thank you an you read my mine. The car also was reported that it had either cement or heavy mud on the rear bumbper.I read this morning the girl with Michaela went she was kidnapped. Call Michaela Mom the morning she saw the car amd said. It sure looks like the one that took her.Also read the Monster at the time was in a halfway House in Oakland which is at the most 20 miles from hayward.

I must have missed something...so much to read.
How did this SOB get around? was he using that car at all?
I know he hid it in the back, but did he have another car too?

I must have missed something...so much to read.
How did this SOB get around? was he using that car at all?
I know he hid it in the back, but did he have another car too?
He must have. He drove them all to the station last week. So I'm guessing LE already had THAT car in impound. They found the "abduction" car buried in the backyard/junkyard , along with the rusted out old van.

The cases of Kati and Kristin Lisk, Along with Sofia Silva, were solved because of fibers, DNA and handprints found 5 years after their abduction and murders:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=125152

so, it's possible. Assuming the truck hasn't been cleaned, I'd say it's highly possible.

Wow. I am so glad they were able to solve this definitively. It's amazing! But so horrible to know what these girls went through...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6HFuH9rx_o"]YouTube - Google Street View Screencast of Garrido's Address[/ame]

Folks,

The Garecht case says the car was "cream, gold or tan" that was used in the abduction. Garrido's car is gray.

The Dugard case said the car used to kidnap Jaycee was gray on gray, witnessed by her stepfather.

Why not go with what we know about the cases and not turn gold into gray.

-img snipped-

The sketch and description of the car from Jaycee's doenetwork page before it's removal matches (either perfectly or extremely close) the car they pulled from the Garridos' back yard.

Folks,

The Garecht case says the car was "cream, gold or tan" that was used in the abduction. Garrido's car is gray.

The Dugard case said the car used to kidnap Jaycee was gray on gray, witnessed by her stepfather.

What I know is this. The witness who saw Michaela kidnapped was 9 at the time and scared. They did say it had front end damage. Also Car colors do fade in time. I will lay 10 to 1 that this car was hiddesn right after Jaycee was kidnapped. Becuase her step father saw it.

why not have an open mind and explore the fact that color descriptions can be ambiguous or witness accounts may not be 100 percent accurate?

why not have an open mind and explore the fact that color descriptions can be ambiguous or witness accounts may not be 100 percent accurate?

In the Garecht case, the witness describes the abductor very distinctly with long blond hair, pock marked face and a thin build.

The same young witness describes the car as cream, gold or tan in color. She even notices previous bumper damage and mud or cement stains as well.

I trust this young witness and her decriptions at face value...and I will also trust she can distinguish between light and dark shades given her excellent recall as noted above.

Logic suggests if she is confused about the color, then the physical description comes into question also and then where are we.

Garecht case was before the Dugard case and I am sure LE has checked if Garrido may have painted his gray Ford Granada from a previous color.

In the Garecht case, the witness describes the abductor very distinctly with long blond hair, pock marked face and a thin build.

The same young witness describes the car as cream, gold or tan in color. She even notices previous bumper damage and mud or cement stains as well.

I trust this young witness and her decriptions at face value...and I will also trust she can distinguish between light and dark shades given her excellent recall as noted above.

Logic suggests if she is confused about the color, then the physical description comes into question also and then where are we.

Garecht case was before the Dugard case and I am sure LE has checked if Garrido may have painted his gray Ford Granada from a previous color.

Le has so much on their plates now. And with the MONSTER in custody they can take their time looking into all aspects of this case and others.
I just noticed a BIG wordon the charley Project for Michaela Possibly a 4 door sedan and cream gold or tan

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back