Crystal and Marie to be on Nancy Grace to night 8Est

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Nancy Grace EXCLUSIVE TONIGHT: Crystal Sheffiled & Marie Griffis, mother & grandmother of missing girl, Haleigh, take your calls live! Hear what they have to say about reports Misty Croslin, Haleigh’s stepmom & babysitter, reportedly flunked a ploy in relation to Haleigh’s disappearance!

SOURCE: http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN?ref=nf

I definately will watch. I thought their statement in print so far was appropriate and I was pleasantly surprised to see that they openly thanked TM. God Bless them.

Oooh, RC's phone calls prior to Haleigh going missing?!?

Possible break!

Major argument right before missing call.....according to NG....is shown by phone records.

RC underwent intense questioning by LE earlier today about phone calls that night. Was fighting with MC.

Ron just underwent 3 hours of questioning....re argument --not cordial per TJ Hart...

Crystal commented to RC about MC's possible involvement and RC said "What do you want me to do?"

Wow....Crystal looks good! I am sure it is a relief to her to know that the case is now more active.

NG asks Crystal "do you ask Misty anything when you go to pick up JR" ?.............Crystal says "no"

NG asked "why not" ? :)

Crystal says she does not want to interact with MC when she picks up Jr., and that she only spoke to MC once recently and Misty told her "she has no problem with her and that all the stuff that is being said about her (MC) is lies" and that is the only time she has talked to her.

I'm sorry but if Haleigh were my daughter. I would be stalking that house until misty was alone. I would then do everything in my power including waterboarding that girl till I got the truth. I cannot believe they have not held her down and threatened her within an inch of her life to get it out of her.

New detectives, and "starting from scratch", RC was cooperative in giving up his phone records.

Also said....I think it was TJH....that timeline in question for RC today was from 5 p.m. until 911 call.

NG asks Crystal "do you ask Misty anything when you go to pick up JR" ?.............Crystal says "no"
I can actually understand why CS answered that way. If I were her I'd probably feel like choking the truth out of MC. She probably doesn't want to be anywhere near MC. MOO

New detectives, and "starting from scratch", RC was cooperative in giving up his phone records.

Yes....but then they said that they had already had those records before, so I think they meant cooperative in going over them. Also said the meeting was NOT cordial though, so whatever that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker