Ronald Cummings Knows Where Haleigh Is: Needs $35,000 to get her back safe.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Prime News
$35,000 in exchange for Haleigh Cummings? According to Texas EquuSearch, Misty’s father says that Ron told him if he had the money, he could get the missing 6-year-old back safe… Now, an Equusearch supporter has written a check out to Ron for $35,000...... but he won’t get it until he finds her. What's going on here? We'll talk to the director of Texas EquuSearch to sort it all out.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Prime-News/93710322266?ref=nf

I think everyone on here who has said this has something to do with drugs is spot on. It sounds to me like that is what is going on here!

Well well well.......that settles that eh??????????? Ron knows..........go figure. Insert rolly eye thing.

If this is true, I think it would be a cash-only deal, no cheques and I don't think drug dealers take amex :)

I wish Haleigh would be found safe.

Now if he has known......why has this not came out before, and why has he not already told LE who had her...............it's been 7 months. The wheels are coming off.

Wow, and my lovies are coming home from school and I have to attend to them. I know you will all keep the thread updated...lol.

I love the "But he won't get it untill he finds her" part. Ya think they think he is lying??????????????

holy moly........ I am yet again speechless. I am going to have to think about this..BRB

I can't watch HLN so I hope PattyG will do her thing! :blowkiss:

I want to hear the rest of the story before I believe it is really what Ronald indicated or if he even talked to Hank Sr..

LE never pays a ransom so I wonder if this is a possibility? I recall the presser where they were given a big check only for a reward and the way everyone chose their words very carefully that day. I questioned then if there was a ransom demand that had surfaced.

Tim Miller would not have let it get to this point if he believed Ronald, or if he thought Ronald did not say this. And if he thought for one minute it was true.he would have made that money available and no one would have heard a word about it untill it was over.

TM to RC: I see your bluff and raise you 35K

The price of poker just went up...

jmo

IIRC, I guess this is why LE eluded awhile back that HaLeigh could still be alive, eh?

If they really thought she was alive....they would have done this without drawing national attention to it. They just called his bluff.

Or it could be a scam ranson from SOMEONE who thinks RC got a lot of donation money.

Hmm, how much back child support did Crystal owe him?

If they really thought she was alive....they would have done this without drawing national attention to it. They just called his bluff.

This definitely forces Ron's hand, doesn't it?

I just came on here to see if there was any news so if I'm typing funny...It's just because it's so hard typing from the floor!!!!!!!!!!!
Now, where's my chair? :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back