0904caylee8.jpg

0904caylee6.jpg

0904caylee5.jpg

0904caylee2.jpg

0904caylee4.jpg

0904caylee10.jpg

0904caylee3.jpg

0904caylee9.jpg

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/4/new_casey_anthony_evidence.html?refresh=1

gosh i love that little girl. how is it that i never met her and i care about her more than her own mother and grandparents? sad.

Oh. . . those pics made me cry! All I can think about, looking at that precious little girl, is Fireproof Duct Tape! Really!!? KC!!? How could you?

She looks so tired and timid in the last photo.

Made me cry too!! She was so precious. How could her mom be so cruel? UGHHHHHHH

I think I will never stop crying for this little girl .. some of the more recent photos break my heart, she was so unhappy. Caylee, I am so, so sorry.

She looks like she has dark circles under her eyes in the last photo. Poor Caylee.

She looks so tired in so many of the more recent ones. Big circles under her eyes... :cry:

It's interesting how much of her life seemed to be about "putting on a happy face" for the camera. You can see in some of these photos, older photos, definitely in the creepy silent videos that she just looks at the camera person like "Really? You're *still* filming?" To be so self-aware at such a young age.. boy this makes me so sad.

FYI - I believe that these pics are from Lee's cell phone (there's a Motorola V3 cell phone extraction in the doc dump, it looks to me like Lee's address book).

I wish that someone could explain to me, after viewing this portfolio of Caylee's photos, HOW can CA & GA not HATE the daughter they raised. If they look at photos of Caylee, doesn't it bring it all back into reality of what happened to their grand-daughter and where the evidence lies??? I am confused.. I just don't get it. :waitasec:

You can love but that doesn't mean you HAVE to support!!!!

The pic with her pink shirt and straw hat it looks like a mark under her left eye. Poor poor baby. RIP and her mother held responsible.

FYI - I believe that these pics are from Lee's cell phone (there's a Motorola V3 cell phone extraction in the doc dump, it looks to me like Lee's address book).

Thank you Musikman for adding that. I saw on the images thread that you had the thumbnails and had said they were from Lee's cell phone, I was just trying to hurry and get them loaded on here and forgot to add that.:blowkiss:

BTW...Isn't this just one of the most gorgeous little girl's you've ever seen! She was absolutely beautiful!

How cute is she with her little pigtails! We don't get to see the "older" Caylee pictures much.

Sweet, little Caylee. We all love you so much!!! We never even met you, and we miss you so. :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back