FL FL - Catherine Shadduck, 52, East Naples, 4 Sept 2009

hoppyfrog

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
http://www.nbc-2.com/Global/story.asp?S=11078619

4 Sept 09

Deputies are looking for a 52-year-old woman who was last seen Friday morning in East Naples.

Deputies say Catherine Shadduck was last seen around 9:30 a.m. at Rick's Discount Cigarettes & Cigars, located at 8793 U.S. 41 E.

Investigators said Shadduck, who is from the Sarasota area, left the store walking in an unknown direction and that she does not have access to a vehicle.

She is said to be 5'7'' tall and weighs about 165 pounds. She has brown hair and hazel eyes and she was last seen wearing a lavender shirt and blue jeans.

Shadduck has a prosthetic leg and walks with a pronounced limp, investigators said.

Anyone with information on Shadduck's whereabouts is asked to call the Collier County Sheriff's Office at 252-9300.

pic
11078619_BG1.jpg

I read on the News-Press website a few days ago that Ms. Shadduck has been found and is okay.

Thank you. Can you find and post a link? Then we can move the thread to the "found" forum.

Hoppy

I am so sorry. The lady they found was a different lady! Augusta Krop, about the same age and in East Naples. She was found a few days after Ms. Shadduck went missing. One again, I aplogize and I will be praying for Ms. Shadduck's safe return.

I have emailed the Collier County Sheriff's Office. Will post if I hear anything back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back