ATTN: A search is set for Sept 12TH and 13TH 2009

JenniferO

Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
Reaction score
Search for Lindsey Baum

When: Saturday Sept 12 thru Sunday Sept. 13.
8:30 am to 4:30 pm

Where: Beerbower Park
Downtown McCleary Next to City Hall

Dress: Dress for the weather and wear comfortable
shoes. Long sleeves and pants suggested.

Bring: If you have; flash light, cell phone, walkie talkies,
garmen or gps devices, backpack to carry water
and snacks.

We will also need a few people to work at the center, so if you
aren’t able to search, we can still use your help.

For more information or any questions contact us on our

donations can be made for the search at any Sterling Savings bank.. be sure and tell them it's for the LINDSEY BAUM SEARCH FUND

Search for Lindsey Baum

When: Friday Sept. 11 thru Sunday Sept. 13.
8:30 am to 4:30 pm

Where: Beerbower Park
Downtown McCleary Next to City Hall

Dress: Dress for the weather and wear comfortable
shoes. Long sleeves and pants suggested.

Bring: If you have; flash light, cell phone, walkie talkies,
garmen or gps devices, backpack to carry water
and snacks.

We will also need a few people to work at the center, so if you
aren’t able to search, we can still use your help.

For more information or any questions contact us on our

donations can be made for the search at any Sterling Savings bank.. be sure and tell them it's for the LINDSEY BAUM SEARCH FUND

I wanna help this weekend but don't know about the walking part as I have a foot "thing." Lemme talk to my husband; I wanna be there. :blowkiss:

Not able to attend, but I am hoping you get a great turnout and positive results. Good luck and a huge thank you to all that will be helping in any way this weekend.

I wanna help this weekend but don't know about the walking part as I have a foot "thing." Lemme talk to my husband; I wanna be there. :blowkiss:

Foot thing be damned!

I have a job for you that won't require you to do a lot (if any) walking. We could use you in the center itself.. lots of jobs there for people!

I'll be there Friday, part of Saturday and all day sunday (I won't be hard to miss, short, fat, glasses and bossy--not to be mistaken for the little bit taller, thinner and less bossy Breanna) ;)

Hope to see you there. :)

Not able to attend, but I am hoping you get a great turnout and positive results. Good luck and a huge thank you to all that will be helping in any way this weekend.

All we ask is that you keep Lindsey in your thoughts and prayers.. that alone is enough. :)

Foot thing be damned!

I have a job for you that won't require you to do a lot (if any) walking. We could use you in the center itself.. lots of jobs there for people!

I'll be there Friday, part of Saturday and all day sunday (I won't be hard to miss, short, fat, glasses and bossy--not to be mistaken for the little bit taller, thinner and less bossy Breanna) ;)

Hope to see you there. :)

c_laugh.gif
Oh, my ribs LOL

If I can wing it I would love to come up for one day and work in the office. xox

Whoa. Hold up! :waitasec:

I was told the searches were the 12th and 13th, (Sat and Sun). Nothing was mentioned about Fri except that it was a set up day.

I can't be there Fri, and Linda is not coming until early Sat morning. Also, the RV that we are bringing down won't be there Fri either. Not until later in the evening or early morning Sat.

Oh my. I'm so confused. And so is Linda.

ok, now I'm confused to.

the information I posted above was directly from MB.

I will email her and find out what is going on.

JVK,

You should be getting a corrected email. Kara is suppose to be updating everything today. It seems there was a lack of communication someplace.

The search is Sat and Sun only.

Here is a copy of the email regarding the correction. Hopefully, members who post on other forums will get the word out as well.

Thanks for changing it JenniferO!

Search Correction!!

Searches will not be taking place on Friday the 11th. Searches will only be taking place on Saturday the 12th and Sunday the 13th. I apologize for the misinformation in the previous email. Please let me know if you have any questions at all.

Time: 9am to 4:30pm
When: Saturday the 12th and Sunday the 13th

Bring Your ID!

www.FindLindseyBaum.com

www.BringAmberHome.com

Apparently MB has searchers who want to show up on Friday, the 11th. That's great!

She's been doing her homework and hopefully will get people there. Thanks JenniferO for showing up Friday. I told KK that you would be there and you're a PRO at it LOL.

JenniferO is a SuperStar for anyone who didn't know. She takes charge and is gettin er' done.

So sorry for the confusion. It's hard when you're trying to communicate between everyone. We can only do so much. We need conference calls. But we just don't have that.

I have faith it will work out. We're all here for the same reason. Let's find little Lindsey and bring the precious girl home!

See you all soon.

I have a very good friend who is going to try to come down from Renton to help this weekend. I told him you all were awesome, so you better live up to that. :crazy:

My prayers will be with all of you... Stay safe.. You are the best...

Slow day today.. only about 10 searchers. I think we completed 4 or 5 search areas. Hoping for a better turn out tomorrow.

Slow day today.. only about 10 searchers. I think we completed 4 or 5 search areas. Hoping for a better turn out tomorrow.

I hope that tomorrow with bring many more searchers out to help find Lindsey. Least that is a few more area's less that we know she isn't.. So it is a positive. Thank you for all that you do Jennifer know at this time can be discouraging but don't give up hope.. hang in there girl.. I am hoping soon she will be found.. Thank you all the searchers that went out today. You all are very good people that have given up part of your daily routine to help find Lindsey. You all are wonderful... THANK YOU

Sending my prayers to all the searchers for Lindsey and to Lindsey and her family.

Salem

Any word from our great searchers and helpers today? I hope the turnout was better today and that the search was productive. Still thinking of and praying for Lindsey and her family.

The turn out wasn't to bad today. Got a lot of areas searched. Talked to a lot of people. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back