Visit site
Jaycee's Secret Letter to Jailed Kidnapper

synopsis:

www.NationalEnquirer.com

no story online yet

Picture inset:Jaycee gasped when she saw the squalor of her living
quarters again, especially the open box of Lice Treatment
on the floor.

Part of Jaycee loves the man who kidnapped her and a part of her hates him.

According to sources, NE has learned that Jaycee, at the request of LE has made a secret late nighttime visit back to the 'tent city" where she was held captive.

Police needed her to give detail information on exactly where everything happened. Media was camped outside, so they took her in under cover
of darkness.

snip

A psychologist, was at her side, helping her to deal with the trip back. Jaycee told how she tried to home school her children.(picture of material).

As part of her therapy, Jaycee wrote a letter to Garrido but did not actually send it, as a way to cleanse herself, so she can begin to move forward.

snip

There are three articles in the NE and two in the Globe, I have
put smaller articles on the individual threads.... see Jaycee's father and
Business card thread.

I had some questions and comments about some of the pictures we've seen from the media, but I don't know if I posted them in the correct place. #58 and #59

I wonder why Jaycee gasped. I mean, anyone would gasp at the horror and degradation. Anyone would cry. But why would she gasp at seeing the box of lice treatment? Just because it suddenly hit her, the difference between life as it should have been, and live as it WAS, for her . . . all those years?

My2sis - those Examiner photos are great. I think that wherever you discuss them, in whatever thread, they will be appreciated.

Her toughest moments are going to be on the stand, testifying against this monster and his wife enabler. I pray for her to be strong and brave when that time comes.

i wouldn't believe everything I read in the National Enquirer... although I imagined she would have gasped. And I highly doubt that most psychologists/psychiatrists would let a victim - who probably has PTSD near the place where she was held captive for 18 years...jmo

I agree, that she probably never made that trip back to that camp....
not this soon anyway.

I take with a huge cup of salt what I read in these magazines, but you know,
they go to the town where a crime has occurred, spread around lots of money,
get people to tell them what they THINK they know, and then dole it out
weekly. Sometimes the NE is dead on.

As for the lice treatment, god these young women suffered...
emotionally, mentally and physically..

She could have gasped, she could have cryed, she could have freaked bad or just starting laughing hysterically.....you don't know unless you have been in her shoes because we still don't know what horror she has been through and until she is ready to let it out....We will not know what she has been through...Right?

i wouldn't believe everything I read in the National Enquirer... although I imagined she would have gasped. And I highly doubt that most psychologists/psychiatrists would let a victim - who probably has PTSD near the place where she was held captive for 18 years...jmo

I believe she probably did go back. LE would have been talking with her as much as she was able to. Most likely they requested it. Probably she talked with the psychologist/psychiatrist and either the psy/psy said you sound like you are ready for it, or the psy/psy said I don't think you are ready for and Jaycee insisted she was going. The psy/psy can't stop her if she insists.

And actually it might have been good for her to go back. She has spent time with relatives, in clean warm housing conditions. It could also have stirred up the feelings that so many articles have said she had "lost touch with'. And I am not sure what they mean by that phrase, but they keep saying it. Then to go back and see where she came from with fresh new eyes, she would see it differently. Also she might have needed to pick up some treasured item that belonged to her or her children. And also remembering or reliving a traumatic situation under controlled conditions has been found helpful in treating PTSD. http://www.psychologymatters.org/keane.html

The psy/psy was there to provide support for her. But he was there for other reasons also. He/she would have observing her reactions and responses for use in further treatment. He/she would have watching for signs that she needed to be taken out of the situation.

So yeah, I can see it happening.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back