GUILTY FL - Hunter Morris, 1, beaten to death, Istachatta, 11 Sept 2009

MomofBoys

Future Bucs QB
Reaction score
Mother witnesses months of beatings, but is not charged

This poor angel was beaten for at least six months before it turned fatal, and the mother witnessed him being hit with a remote, a shoe, his face being squeezed...

Why isn't she being charged? She watched this. The stories about these sperm receptacles exhaust me. I know there are wonderful men out there, but I'm thisclose to advocating legislation to have any mother who brings a man into her childrens' lives overseen by CPS.

Biologically, instinctually, male animals have a tendency to kill the young of females if they were sired by other males. When dealing with humans of low intelligence and character---I don't see the difference.

If, God forbid, something ever happens to my husband, I'm staying single til they're out of the house. I will not risk it.

It does give me no small amount of pleasure to see the tears in his mugshot, though. He knows he's done. I just hope the mom gets what's coming to her. They do say the investigation is ongoing, but is there an effective way to put pressure on LE?

And the Momster who slowly watched her baby being murdered for months & did NOTHING isnt being charged-why????????????

Mother witnesses months of beatings, but is not charged

This poor angel was beaten for at least six months before it turned fatal, and the mother witnessed him being hit with a remote, a shoe, his face being squeezed...

Why isn't she being charged? She watched this. The stories about these sperm receptacles exhaust me. I know there are wonderful men out there, but I'm thisclose to advocating legislation to have any mother who brings a man into her childrens' lives overseen by CPS.

Biologically, instinctually, male animals have a tendency to kill the young of females if they were sired by other males. When dealing with humans of low intelligence and character---I don't see the difference.

If, God forbid, something ever happens to my husband, I'm staying single til they're out of the house. I will not risk it.
It does give me no small amount of pleasure to see the tears in his mugshot, though. He knows he's done. I just hope the mom gets what's coming to her. They do say the investigation is ongoing, but is there an effective way to put pressure on LE?

I know what you mean. I always say the same thing....Who knows what the fates have in store for any of us, though. There are plenty of fantastic, phenomenal men out there that would be great step-fathers.
I'm more torqued off at the mother because it's HER JOB to keep her baby safe at all costs. And she witnessed the abuse and did nothing???!:mad: She's more guilty in my mind and should be charged right along with him.

I'd love to see the mugshot of this guy crying .. Does anyone have a link? Pic is not at the OP.

This is so disgusting. I hope he cries a LOT, and the mother, too.

Six months he has been beating this infant in the presence of the mother since he was six months old, and she did nothing???????? this is beyong understanding.

I think we need to stand up and let the government know we are tired of hearing of the maternal parent letting children be abused and killed while they sit back and do nothing. This should be the same as if they were there when someone was murdered in the commission of a robbery. JUST AS GUILTY!!!

I agree with you, jnTexas! I cannot get over how many women now let their BF's abuse their children. A boyfriend means more to her than the innocent little life she brought into this world? Her own flesh and blood? I will never understand it! In my eyes she is just as guilty as he is. 's!

I work for our state attorney general's office and proof briefs filed by attorneys here. I cannot believe just how much of this stuff that happens. It usually involves women who do not have husbands, but have children. They bring their boyfriends into their lives (either by living with them, or whatever) and they end up beating or abusing these innocent kids. It boggles the mind how much of this goes on, but I see it on a daily basis. Sometimes death is involved, sometimes not. But this story is horrible because, as you all mention, the mother KNEW it was happening and witnessed it. Yes, she should be prosecuted as well. Makes me sick.

Respectfully snipped & bolded by me:

I have to disagree :blowkiss: with the low intelligence of your post. All crimes have no boundries of any kind.
I do wish for the mother to be prosecuted as well tho. Poor little guy never had a chance. Gosh I cannot tell you how mad this makes me:furious:.

This may sound harsh but perhaps the baby is better off dead than to have been raised by a mother of this low caliber. She obviously isn't fit to care for children and we know there isn't a good avenue for getting abused kids out of the hands of lowlife parents.

She just as much killed him.

I am always so furious when the so called mothers of these defenseless children aren't charged.

Imo, she was a co-conspirator and aided and abetted this tragic results.

I have as much rage toward these so called mothers:furious: as I do with the POSs :furious:that they seem to bed down with.

These babies have no one to help them when they cry out in pain.

The saddest thing for most of these children it isn't the stranger that they have to fear but the very mother/gf or father/bf who lives with them and traps them inside behind closed doors.

God help our suffering children.

May this precious little boy rest in peace now.

I am sorry but I think these people should get the death penalty. Nothing makes me more sick than an adult killing a defenseless child..........six months old...........how can you hurt a baby? Pure evil.

ITA with everyone thats posted thus far, this sickens me so much.:mad:
to hurt and kill an innocent defenseless child is the worst thing anyone can do, imo. i hope they rot.:behindbar

I don't get it. How do you witness your child being abused and do nothing?! I'm with ya all the way, MomofBoys. No way would I involve myself with another man should something happen to my marriage. My children are far too precious for me to chance even one incident. Their needs come before mine.. period.

I know there are great stepfathers out there. I'm certainly not saying they don't exist. I'm just not willing to take that chance with my flesh and blood.

I don't get it. How do you witness your child being abused and do nothing?! I'm with ya all the way, MomofBoys. No way would I involve myself with another man should something happen to my marriage. My children are far too precious for me to chance even one incident. Their needs come before mine.. period.

I know there are great stepfathers out there. I'm certainly not saying they don't exist. I'm just not willing to take that chance with my flesh and blood.

I would absolutely have another relationship with a male. In fact I did remarry after my first marriage and gave my children the best father they could ever have and they have had him in their lives for over 25 years and wouldn't want it any other way.

We cannot sweep all men into the same barrel as these pond scums and automatically banish all males from our lives anymore than a man should banish a woman from his life if he is raising his children. These creeps are in the minority and not representative of America as a whole.

We must however, pick the person we have a relationship with carefully and know their character and not just bed up with anyone and everyone just to fill a void or be willing to sacrifice our children to keep it. I think most are a good judge of character and in cases like this the mother just didn't care if he was the right one to be around her little boy. It was all about her being able to stay around this man and her child paid the ultimate price.

Women are horribly abusing and murdering their own children too without a male being in their lives. So it certainly isn't just a male problem.

More and more I see fathers being awarded custody because the mother was grossly neglecting or abusing their children.

So this problem is not gender specific but includes both genders and they both make me sick but deep down these men and women who are letting a male or a female abuse their children knew all along they were abusers and never lifted a hand to stop any of it. Thankfully most mothers and fathers will protect their children at all cost.

I wish it were as simple as it always being an outsider b/f or g/f but many more children are incestuously raped/neglected,abused or murdered by a biological parent or suffer from other abuses done to them by one of their own bio parents.

imo

I would absolutely have another relationship with a male. In fact I did remarry after my first marriage and gave my children the best father they could ever have and they have had him in their lives for over 25 years and wouldn't want it any other way.

We cannot sweep all men into the same barrel as these pond scums and automatically banish all males from our lives anymore than a man should banish a woman from his life if he is raising his children. These creeps are in the minority and not representative of America as a whole.

We must however, pick the person we have a relationship with carefully and know their character and not just bed up with anyone and everyone just to fill a void or be willing to sacrifice our children to keep it. I think most are a good judge of character and in cases like this the mother just didn't care if he was the right one to be around her little boy. It was all about her being able to stay around this man and her child paid the ultimate price.

Women are horribly abusing and murdering their own children too without a male being in their lives. So it certainly isn't just a male problem.

More and more I see fathers being awarded custody because the mother was grossly neglecting or abusing their children.

So this problem is not gender specific but includes both genders and they both make me sick but deep down these men and women who are letting a male or a female abuse their children knew all along they were abusers and never lifted a hand to stop any of it. Thankfully most mothers and fathers will protect their children at all cost.

I wish it were as simple as it always being an outsider b/f or g/f but many more children are incestuously raped/neglected,abused or murdered by a biological parent or suffer from other abuses done to them by one of their own bio parents.

imo

I agree with just about all you have posted here. That being said, having been a victim of my parents' significant others (yes, both) I will not become involved in another relationship until my children are grown and out of my home.

I'm certainly not looking down on anyone who chooses to have relationships after a divorce/seperation. My previous post only reflects my own feelings and past.

A women who is either married or living with an "abusive" man usually grew up in the same environment and "feel helpless" and of low self esteem. When a person grows up with abuse, they know nothing different.

Is there enough shelters for women to escape to to protect their children and themselves, will the women be able to support those children, with a decent place to live, food, clothing, day care.

I don't think so........

A women who is either married or living with an "abusive" man usually grew up in the same environment and "feel helpless" and of low self esteem. When a person grows up with abuse, they know nothing different.

Is there enough shelters for women to escape to to protect their children and themselves, will the women be able to support those children, with a decent place to live, food, clothing, day care.

I don't think so........

I respectfully don't agree with that CL. Yes, they do know the difference. They may have self esteem issues but I find most victims who have been abused themselves become very overprotective of their children........not idly sitting by under-protecting while their children are beaten or murdered.

To suffer abuse oneself is one thing and not do anything to stop it but to allow it to happen to the very children you are to protect is nothing short of unforgivable.

Imo there has never been a child born or a woman/man that didn't know they were suffering from abuse unless they were mentally challenged in some capacity. They know, that is why it takes them years to overcome it if they ever do.

imo

I respectfully don't agree with that CL. Yes, they do know the difference. They may have self esteem issues but I find most victims who have been abused themselves become very overprotective of their children........not idly sitting by under-protecting while their children are beaten or murdered.

To suffer abuse oneself is one thing and not do anything to stop it but to allow it to happen to the very children you are to protect is nothing short of unforgivable.

Imo there has never been a child born or a woman/man that didn't know they were suffering from abuse unless they were mentally challenged in some capacity. They know, that is why it takes them years to overcome it if they ever do.

imo

ITA, Ocean. Before school age they may not know it isn't normal, but by the time they get at least 7 or 8 they see the difference in their lives and their peers. This mother has no excuse to not protect her baby. I also agree that she should be charged as an accessory; without her willingness to do nothing, this child would not have suffered, then died.
Is there anything even saying saying she was abused as well? From what I read it was only the child being abused. Just because he cried. Poor little angel.

I agree with just about all you have posted here. That being said, having been a victim of my parents' significant others (yes, both) I will not become involved in another relationship until my children are grown and out of my home.

I'm certainly not looking down on anyone who chooses to have relationships after a divorce/separation. My previous post only reflects my own feelings and past.

And I certainly respect why you feel that way.

My childhood abuses were not done by an outsider but by those who brought me into this world.

I have always been totally overprotective of my children. I trusted my gut feelings that has served me very well all through my life. I wholeheartedly understand your position. But for me, I know my life nor the lives of my children would have never been so richly blessed if I hadn't moved forward with my life learning to trust again and loving the one I knew would never ever betray us.

Imo, it is a very hard journey but in the end we cant prejudge others comparing them to those who may have truly hurt us deeply in the past. I knew very early on my hubby was nothing like my daddy.

So to me it isn't the label of step mom/step dad/mom/dad/bf/gf that is the problem. It is the evilness that dwells inside the individual person and they would do this no matter what their title happened to be.

imo

I don't think so........

I grew up in an abusive home and I respectfully disagree with this position. I agree that most women in these situations grew up in a situation but as adults they are choosing the path of least resistance by CHOOSING to raise children in the same environment.

I more than empathize with how much work it is to overcome an abusive past, and I understand first hand how making better choices for your kids will force you to confront the fact that your own mother CHOSE not to do the same for yourself.

But it is inexcusable to choose to have kids, to choose to do drugs around them, to bring home any loser that will pay attention to you, or to sit by and watch this same loser abuse an infant. There is no childhood abuse story that will make me find that woman any less accountable.

We as a country could and should do more to make the resources needed (therapy, schooling, job training) to make it more accessible to abuse survivors to find a way to heal, but we should also be charging women like this one with the same charges their loser boyfriends face.

moo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unimog