CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #4 FOUND DECEASED

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is LE doing?

They have a body, bloody clothing (lab coat) belonging (worn) by the perp, a secure building monitored by key-card and a few cameras and know where the body and clothes were hidden. Assuming the hidden clothes were bloody (as reported) they may even know where the crime was commited. Assuming security worked, the perp should be someone with access (the little computer that controls key card locks also record who/when/where), has access to a lab coat, knowledge of the building, knowledge of how to set off the fire alarm, .....

Seems like it should be easy to come up with a short list of perps? Then you have a strange lie about when they found the body. Is LE being extra carefull because it's Yale? IMO, things seem to be going in sllloooooow motion.

Nurse- Thanks so much for the new thread. :) I was just getting ready to make one, but I appreciate you doing it. The longer the thread the more confusing it is, lol. Thanks!

What is LE doing?

They have a body, bloody clothing (lab coat) belonging (worn) by the perp, a secure building monitored by key-card and a few cameras and know where the body and clothes were hidden. Assuming the hidden clothes were bloody (as reported) they may even know where the crime was commited. Assuming security worked, the perp should be someone with access (the little computer that controls key card locks also record who/when/where), has access to a lab coat, knowledge of the building, knowledge of how to set off the fire alarm, .....

Seems like it should be easy to come up with a short list of perps? Then you have a strange lie about when they found the body. Is LE being extra carefull because it's Yale? IMO, things seem to be going in sllloooooow motion.

I was thinking the same thing. IMO, LE knows exactly who is responsible and is working on either getting an arrest warrant, or keeping quiet so that person doesn't flee before LE can get to them. I wouldn't be surprised if an arrest is made in the next few hours.

Angel who cares just posted an article that they have a suspect in the last thread.

If Annie had reserved the lab spot for 10 a.m., then the killer had access to the schedule so he (or she) knew Annie would be there at that time. I say "or she" because there has been so much more violence by women these days--and I keep thinking about that female who met Annie at the door of Amistad. NOT saying it's her, but who knows?
(Think Melissa Huckaby.. who would have thought????)

What is LE doing?

Crossing thier Ts and dotting thier I's, and watching thier suspect, I expect to hear of an arrest soon, RIP Annie and may justice be swift

Thanks AWC for your post re finding a suspect!!

LE is so close-mouthed in NH, but that is a good thing--they denied that someone had failed the lie detector test, just like they denied finding a body, but it was all true. It proves they are really aiming to catch the killer, and not pawns of the media. I hate to say that--we all want as much info as possible, but sometimes it's better for LE to keep it under their vest, so to speak.

Angel who cares just posted an article that they have a suspect in the last thread.
I saw that! Now I am really confused because the source for that article was a "news producer"...

Whereas the source from the yale daily was the actual NHPD (however, we all know that the PD could have been blowing smoke)

The New York Post and the New York Daily News suggested in their stories that a student may have failed a polygraph regarding Le's disappearance — a report that police officials quickly shot down.
“It’s absolutely not true,” New Haven Police Department Assistant Chief Stephanie Redding said by telephone late last night.

http://www.yaledailynews.com/crosscampus/2009/09/14/police-shoot-down-report-about-polygraph/

Either knew her schedule or was almost always in the building and waiting for an opportunity to strike. Or could it be a sex predator, who was watching from the outside and made his way inside somehow? Could he have caught the door at the last moment from someone entering, and they never noticed it?

Thanks AWC for your post re finding a suspect!!

LE is so close-mouthed in NH, but that is a good thing--they denied that someone had failed the lie detector test, just like they denied finding a body, but it was all true. It proves they are really aiming to catch the killer, and not pawns of the media. I hate to say that--we all want as much info as possible, but sometimes it's better for LE to keep it under their vest, so to speak.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: ITA!!!! :blowkiss:

If Annie had reserved the lab spot for 10 a.m., then the killer had access to the schedule so he (or she) knew Annie would be there at that time. I say "or she" because there has been so much more violence by women these days--and I keep thinking about that female who met Annie at the door of Amistad. NOT saying it's her, but who knows?
(Think Melissa Huckaby.. who would have thought????)

The person meeting her at the door with a glove on made me suspicious from the start. Some have said it looks like a latex glove but to me it looks bigger than that, like a canvas work glove or something similar. The hand looks too big to belong to that person if it isn't a thick glove.

I was thinking the same thing. IMO, LE knows exactly who is responsible and is working on either getting an arrest warrant, or keeping quiet so that person doesn't flee before LE can get to them. I wouldn't be surprised if an arrest is made in the next few hours.

LE can arrest/hold without a warrant?

Now LE says, this is not a "random act"? What exactly does this mean in police speak? Does this mean they have a suspect and a possible motive?

About now they just need to arrest the person "sweating bullets". I agree, we should be hours away.

Could we bring Angel's post about the suspect over from the last thread and, just an idea, add SUSPECT IDENTIFIED or some such to the title of this one?

If you read that carefully nursie is it possible that the answer to the question was: "absolutely not true"

Because the question posed was: stories that a student may have failed a polygraph?

The word in question: student?

You know how LE can carefully word responses. Just a thought.

Sounds like a professor then, to me.

Labrat pointed out in thread 2 that people usually sign up for lab time on a piece of paper on the door. It would be esay for someone to know when Annie was going to be at the lab, if that was the procedure at Amistad.

LE can arrest/hold without a warrant?

Now LE says, this is not a "random act"? What exactly does this mean in police speak? Does this mean they have a suspect and a possible motive?

About now they just need to arrest the person "sweating bullets". I agree, we should be hours away.

When LE says "not a random act" in my opinion that normally means it's someone that is close to or knows the suspect..not some random person off the street that just randomly walked by her and decided to commit this crime. It's someone who knows her, IMO.

If you read that carefully nursie is it possible that the answer to the question was: "absolutely not true"

Because the question posed was: stories that a student may have failed a polygraph?

The word in question: student?

You know how LE can carefully word responses. Just a thought.
not that is one he!! of a thought!
Either way... until other outlets pick up the story and run with it I am still personally skeptical about that report... on my google feed once a news topic comes up... it spreads like WILDFIRE (for example the candle light vigil)... not seeing that happen.... YET...

To me, either ABC ran with the New York Daily article that Yale was talking about without confirming their sources (their source was a producer after all)

or

PD just aint saying yet and the news people are hearing bits and bites of what is going on behind the scenes but cannot get any police confirmation.

(what I am thinking is really going on is in bold LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10