Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #21

GetSmart

Reaction score
Continued General Discussion About The Girls.

from RPS :
DD failed to appear for revocation hearing on 9/9. A revocation hearing is used to revoke a previously suspended sentence, because of a violation of some condition of probation.

Bench warrant issued for him on 9/11.

----------------------------------------------

Here is a link that should have info
Dustin Dailey didn't keep his court date and a bench warrant has been issued for his arrest.

http://www1.odcr.com/results.php#/results.php?Page=0

Thanks for the new thread Getsmart! Any word on the latest with DD's failure to appear?

TIA

wm

Thanks for the new thread Getsmart! Any word on the latest with DD's failure to appear?

wm

As of 9/18, the warrant is still outstanding. It appears that a $5000 bond was forfeited; someone can't be happy about that.

Ok so...... "It appears that a $5000 bond was forfeited; someone can't be happy about that."
Does that mean someone is out 500.00... and the Bail Bondsman is out the 500.00 or the 5000.00 until they arrest DD..

This gets confusing doesn't it..

Ok so...... "It appears that a $5000 bond was forfeited; someone can't be happy about that."
Does that mean someone is out 500.00... and the Bail Bondsman is out the 500.00 or the 5000.00 until they arrest DD..

This gets confusing doesn't it..

I believe that whoever posted bail and co-signed for him is on the hook for the full $5000 minus the presumed 10% deposit. Also I believe the co-signor has to pay for the bail agent's expenses to find him.

I don't think he can be that hard to find as it seems that he was still posting to myspace as of 9/15.

I believe that whoever posted bail and co-signed for him is on the hook for the full $5000 minus the presumed 10% deposit. Also I believe the co-signor has to pay for the bail agent's expenses to find him.

I don't think he can be that hard to find as it seems that he was still posting to myspace as of 9/15.

He is still logging into his myspace page on an almost daily basis...why is it that he is so hard to find?

He is still logging into his myspace page on an almost daily basis...why is it that he is so hard to find?

Great question! I do not think he is hard to find. Maybe LE knows where he is and is watching his dealings w/ others? Personally, I doubt that. But, who knows???

RPS, thanks for keeping WS updated on this creep.

Flossie.

I'm afraid I haven't checked on this case in quite awhile. Who is DD and how might he relate to this case?

Thanks in advance.

about the bond whoever put up the 500 dollors is out that money anytime that is the bondsman's fee, the bondsman in ultimely responsible for the whole amt thats why they look for these guys and hire bounty hunters

Think of these poor girls almost daily. Blows me away that no one has talked, no one seems to know anything. Hoping for justice someday. They sure didn't deserve to die the way they did.

about the bond whoever put up the 500 dollors is out that money anytime that is the bondsman's fee, the bondsman in ultimely responsible for the whole amt thats why they look for these guys and hire bounty hunters

I wonder if bounty hunters go so far as to shoot family members of the ones who owe money?

So as I read this right .. he has been in jail since Sunday... Holy Moly ...

Thanks Flossie and anyone else that posted the update.
picture.php

Arrest No:NameOB:
2009002596 DAILEY, DUSTYN OBRIEN1/26/1990
Race:Gender:Height:Weight:Hair:Eyes:
WHITE Male 510225Brown HAZZLE
Arrested:Arresting Agency:10/25/2009OCSO
DispositionSevCharge
OPEN/ACTIVE FEL WARRANT-FELONY Powered by: Justice Software Solutions

His eyes are hazzle?? (forgive me. couldn't resist pointing that out.) :)

Ai-yi-yi. What's the thinking about this guy Dustyn again? Or can someone point me to where I can find out. I forget!

His eyes are hazzle?? (forgive me. couldn't resist pointing that out.) :)

Ai-yi-yi. What's the thinking about this guy Dustyn again? Or can someone point me to where I can find out. I forget!

Tapu,
I also noted the "hazzle". Good Grief..........

Anyway, DD has been (loosely) connected to the murders of Skyla and Taylor since day one. I say loosely because his name has been tossed around as someone possibly connected to the crime but, no charges have ever been filed. The only thing on public record about his possible involvement is the fact he was a witness that was called to testify in front of a Grand Jury. Hope this helps.

RuFlossn

So as I read this right .. he has been in jail since Sunday... Holy Moly ...

Thanks Flossie and anyone else that posted the update.

No problem 99.
I just hope his arrest will bring new info. connected to Weleetka.
I doubt that will be the case.
:banghead:

P.S. ~ Hope you are well.
:)

Tapu,
I also noted the "hazzle". Good Grief..........

Anyway, DD has been (loosely) connected to the murders of Skyla and Taylor since day one.
I say loosely because his name has been tossed around as someone possibly connected to the crime but, no charges have ever been filed.
The only thing on public record about his possible involvement is the fact he was a witness that was called to testify in front of a Grand Jury. Hope this helps.

RuFlossn

Ruflossn, Correct me if I'm wrong about the following.
I remember reading months ago, that DD was at the P.'s that Saturday and possibly that Sunday.

IF, I say if, he was at the P.'s that Sunday, maybe he is 'only' a witness too scared to talk and collect the reward.

Remember the blonde girl and dark haired guy they brought in in handcuffs?
These 2 people were un-willing witnesses also.
IF they were not visiting the P.'s that Sunday how were they witnesses?

DD got picked up. YAY!! Maybe some justice will come out of this. It's about time.

Thanks for keeping us posted on this info RPS RUF and GETSMART and whoever else is on top of this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back