He used a stun gun!

Welcome TheBird! Glad you have started posting.

Isn't it odd. PG and NG were both present, yet PG felt it necessary to use a stun gun to control Jaycee. Or was that part of his fantasy? Or did he just enjoy giving the pain?

The report is that Nancy pulled Jaycee into the car while Phil was at the wheel.

According to the Reno Gazette story about yesterday's hearing, “It was also learned that a stun gun was used to subdue the victim at the time of the kidnap.”

Does it say anywhere who used the stun gun? Him or her? (or, both :mad:)?

If we take into account attorney Michael Cardoza's 3rd party statement that Jaycee was held down in the back seat all the way from S. Lake Tahoe to Antioch, it could mean that Nancy was in the back seat with her and used the stun gun to control Jaycee.

I wonder if they were in Boulder Colorado during Christmas time, 1996?

Kidding.

This is the first that I heard of a stunt gun.
But that picture in the tent with some chain hanging on the wall flipped me out enough.
I hope some one in jail will give him a good B job and tear it out of its socket....
Like Lorain Babette who took her husbands off....

Nancy isn't a large woman and I imagine it would have been hard for her to control Jaycee by herself. I've wondered how Nancy was able to get Jaycee in the car by herself. They may have learned from past experiences.

I heard she was on the floorboard, but I don't remember it being reported that she was in the back seat.

I heard she was on the floorboard, but I don't remember it being reported that she was in the back seat.

And that's the problem with all these news stories ~ they confuse and report different details :waitasec:.

One detail that is consistent, is that they pulled Jaycee into the car and kept her down. Maybe on the floorboard in the passenger well, maybe in the back seat; however, both scenarios lead to Nancy controlling her, probably with the stun gun.

This is an example of why I use the word "reportedly" a lot, lol.

I wonder how many times over the years he used that stun gun on Jaycee to keep her in line.

The use of a stun gun is a surprise! That may be how they kidnapped other victims. That part.........the possibility of other victims........I'm not surprised about. It would be a surprise to learn there weren't other victims. Perps like PG always have more than one victim.

We learned last week that Jaycee returned to the Garrido house accompanied by LE and with a psychologist with her, in an effort for LE to learn what happened and where it happened.

Now, this week we learn that stun gun was used, and there's a massive investigation involving 60 investigators going through the Garrido property and the property next door.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Jaycee provided LE with a lot of useful information that they're now acting on......hence the new search.

I fear we have not heard the end of the pain this young woman had to endure. I find it so unfair that the criminals that prey on our most innocent and vulnerable loved ones are the most protected when they are behind bars. I am sure he is in solitary confinement, kept away from the prisons general population. Is this truly justice for victims?

I fear we have not heard the end of the pain this young woman had to endure. I find it so unfair that the criminals that prey on our most innocent and vulnerable loved ones are the most protected when they are behind bars. I am sure he is in solitary confinement, kept away from the prisons general population. Is this truly justice for victims?
Welcome, SunnieRN!

I agree completely with your post.
It hurts to think about how vulnerable and violated the victims of pedophiles are, yet when the pedophile himself is finally 'captured and caged', he is given every protection against bodily harm available.

You are right, it really is unfair.

The old testament says an eye for an eye, but as Christians we do as Jesus taught us, which is to turn the other cheek and show mercy. That is what makes us different from him, we are not animals. It is not our place to extract vengeance, what we do need to do is ensure that people like him don't hurt anyone else, and that is what prison is for. Turning him over to other animals like him, knowing what they would do, would make us no better than him.

The old testament says an eye for an eye, but as Christians we do as Jesus taught us, which is to turn the other cheek and show mercy. That is what makes us different from him, we are not animals. It is not our place to extract vengeance, what we do need to do is ensure that people like him don't hurt anyone else, and that is what prison is for. Turning him over to other animals like him, knowing what they would do, would make us no better than him.
I guess my thinking is more in line with the Christians of ancient times:

I say throw him to the lions.

(By the way, although I am, and you are, not every member of WS is a Christian. We have members here of probably every faith.
Even though both of us view ourselves as Christians, we are on opposite ends of the spectrum on this issue. Therefore, I don't believe religion has anything to do with it).

The only problem i have is that we wouldnt even be discussing this if the courts had just KEEP him in jail. . Didnt someone tell the second victim that they knew he would offend again, but they let him out anyway to do all this to so many women and children. The prison only works if they keep him locked up, its to late for that now. Just having a PO is not enough as we can see now! Either lock them up for good or at least castrate them imo.

Hi there,

Same as the person who started this thread I have been reading all the posts since this started.
The first I heard about a stun gun was 1.00am Tuesday (15 Sept) morning local time here in the UK on the BBC radio 5 Live news.
I almost made a post then but thought I'd google a bit. I couldn't find much but came up with something.
Go to the 5th comment on the linked page posted by 'bellava' on the 29th August.
She/he (?) mentions an article that details it which I haven't looked for yet. I assume it's on the same web site. Maybe one of you can find it.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7ab_1251559707&c=1

I would like to ask about a .pdf which was linked to in another thread which was closed. Not actually locked but the thread got to long. I can't remember off-hand the date when all this came to light but it seems it was linked to just before. 25th August.
Should I make a new thread?

Hi there,

Same as the person who started this thread I have been reading all the posts since this started.
The first I heard about a stun gun was 1.00am Tuesday (15 Sept) morning local time here in the UK on the BBC radio 5 Live news.
I almost made a post then but thought I'd google a bit. I couldn't find much but came up with something.
Go to the 5th comment on the linked page posted by 'bellava' on the 29th August.
She/he (?) mentions an article that details it which I haven't looked for yet. I assume it's on the same web site. Maybe one of you can find it.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7ab_1251559707&c=1

I would like to ask about a .pdf which was linked to in another thread which was closed. Not actually locked but the thread got to long. I can't remember off-hand the date when all this came to light but it seems it was linked to just before. 25th August.
Should I make a new thread?

I can't answer your question Jake, but just wanted to say hi there back to you and welcome you to WS. Glad you are here.

Nancy isn't a large woman and I imagine it would have been hard for her to control Jaycee by herself. I've wondered how Nancy was able to get Jaycee in the car by herself. They may have learned from past experiences.

She was an 11 year old girl against two adults. Not all kids, but most kids once in the car might feebly struggle but would be more likely to just cry and try to squirm as far away from them as possible. PG used a knife threats, binding and hitting to control the adult victim, and he was alone.

Some offenders will put the kids in the trunk. Some will tie them up or use tape. But PG used a stun gun. Either in his hands or hers. Maybe this is just because I see PG as a sexual sadist. But a shock from a stun gun is painful and would be extremely scary to anyone, let alone an 11 year old girl. Back then not many people knew about stun guns. I am seeing this as a part of the pain he craved, it excited him. And if NG was the one who did it, then that may mean that her involvement was part of the fantasy. His woman causing pain to his captive. If that was so then I think we will probably see more about NG being involved later.

i would agree with you if the prisons held prisoners for at least the term of their sentence. this would not have happened to Jaycee if Garrido had served the fifty year sentence he was given. i do not believe that people like him should be given special protections in prison either, and that does not make me like him. i won't even go into the religion discussion.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back