Jen H ~ fiancee of Ray C

I really want to keep watching to see what happens with this girl. Just from a short glance at some of the things she wrote on MySpace, along with the reports of them leaving quickly over the weekend, make me suspect she's involved with this somehow.

She claims that there were no "flings" between Ray and his co-workers, but was she trying to convince other people, or herself?

I'll be keeping an eye to see what others think, and if any evidence could be linked to her.

From The Huffington Post link:

"My boyfriend, Ray, if you don't know him, has no interest in any of the other girls at the university research center as anything more than friends.

"This rumor of a 'fling' is probably the most stupid thing i have ever heard and really is not even worth going into detail about.

"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be, but before you start pointing fingers make sure your hands are clean!!"

She certainly sounds pretty angry; that anger could be rooted in her own suspicion that something was going on. I know I would be livid, rumor or not. As they say... where there's smoke, there's usually fire.

She certainly sounds pretty angry; that anger could be rooted in her own suspicion that something was going on. I know I would be livid, rumor or not. As they say... where there's smoke, there's usually fire.

It's quite possible that both were present at the moment Annie was killed. The question, though, is how everything fits chronologically. Did RC go to kill her, or was it JH? Was JH in the process of killing her, when RC showed up? There are a lot of possibilities here, that could still end up with RC getting those scratches and bruises, if there was an altercation with JH before, during, or after the death of Annie.

"[RC] and his girlfriend, [JH] planned to get married in December 2011. All of the websites related to [RC]and [JH]including Facebook, MySpace, their wedding site on the Knot have been removed after [RC] was taken into custody last night"
http://www.examiner.com/x-19632-Sal...released-from-custody-in-Annie-Le-murder-case

somehow I missed this on earlier posts (???)....this was the first I'd read of them getting married in 2011 (I think, anyway...there's sooo much to read here!! LOL)

Was she on duty that day? Do they have records of her swiping her card?

Do not post ANY personal information about this woman.

has anyone entertained the thought that she could have been the one to set off the alarm?

has anyone entertained the thought that she could have been the one to set off the alarm?

Yes I did earlier but was told it was not one of those alarms you can set off yourself-it was definitely from steam from hood-at least I think -unless she did the steam thing but unlikely

Perhaps JH found out about Clark's infatuation and/or affair with Le, and she confronted/assualted Le...RC tried to break it up, incurring the defensive wounds...and they both hid the body?

Perhaps JH found out about Clark's infatuation and/or affair with Le, and she confronted/assualted Le...RC tried to break it up, incurring the defensive wounds...and they both hid the body?

I guess it's not out of the realm of possibilities at this point.

I'm not too keen on this girl right now based on what I have read that she posted on the Myspace, etc. It sounds like to me she was extremely insecure in her relationship with him and it has to make we wonder what lengths she would go to protect her relationship with him. This is one of those things that make me go hmmmm? Could this be like the Texas cadet murder case possibly?

In my gut I feel like its just too coincidental that this was done right before Annie's wedding. The blogs look like JH was angry about rumors that RC was cheating, but those were written last year - wouldn't JH have done it then? And strangling?

Maybe JH was right about RC "straying." Maybe RC was obsessed with Annie, more than JH even imagined, and couldn't deal with her getting married? His chance would "finally" be over?

During the press conference, the Chief said he did not beieve more than one person was involved.

we'll see soon enough. If the DNA matches up then it's him. If not, then she'd be 2nd on my list!! Who else would have access to his phone to text Le & his swipe card?

Well, now that we have the arrest and DNA match, we can take JH out of the equation. I hope that she has a very good support network to help her, because dealing with something like this, I'm sure, is not easy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back