Time Of Death

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
We have heard conflicting reports on the TOD (Time Of Death). Please discuss the issues surrounding the TOD here:

I think we can assume she was dead or incapacitated by 12:40pm?

When we get a real time forensic atrologists need it for their new charts!! TIA

Perhaps they'll release a time of death later today at the press conference.

For now, last night a Fox 61 news reporter stated the time frame being considered for when Le was murdered was between 12:00 PM noon and 4:00 PM on Tuesday September 8th. Le was seen on camera entering the building at 10:00 AM. There was a fire alarm that cleared out the building at 12:40 PM. I cannot remember or recall seeing information as to how long a time period passed between people waiting outside after the fire alarm to when they returned into the building.

I found it very curious that the reporter stated the crime possibly took place so late. If she entered at 10:00 AM but the time frame for the murder did not start till two hours later at 12:00 PM, what was she doing during that two hour period? She did not bring her personal belongings, which many of us assume meant she did not expect to be gone too long.

Assuming the alarm is somehow connected to the crime, I wonder why the reporter stated the possible time frame is extended to as late as 4:00 PM. Perhaps he misspoke.

Maybe 4:00 was when the suspect left the building for the last time, that day?

All I know is that I hope she didn't have a prolonged death. I heard in some reports Yale's crime blog initially listed 10:40 pm as time of death and other places I heard Tuesday night. We'll find out the truth eventually. But if she did die that night, what does that mean, that she was put in that wall alive???

Perhaps they'll release a time of death later today at the press conference.

For now, last night a Fox 61 news reporter stated the time frame being considered for when Le was murdered was between 12:00 PM noon and 4:00 PM on Tuesday September 8th. Le was seen on camera entering the building at 10:00 AM. There was a fire alarm that cleared out the building at 12:40 PM. I cannot remember or recall seeing information as to how long a time period passed between people waiting outside after the fire alarm to when they returned into the building.

I found it very curious that the reporter stated the crime possibly took place so late. If she entered at 10:00 AM but the time frame for the murder did not start till two hours later at 12:00 PM, what was she doing during that two hour period? She did not bring her personal belongings, which many of us assume meant she did not expect to be gone too long.

Assuming the alarm is somehow connected to the crime, I wonder why the reporter stated the possible time frame is extended to as late as 4:00 PM. Perhaps he misspoke.

Bolded respectfully by me.

I am wondering where the news reporter on Fox 61 got that time frame (who was the source KWIM?) I'm not arguing (with the reporter not the poster lol) it's just that is seems to be a pretty specific time frame so early after the discovery of Annie.

IIRC, and I may be wrong...

Given that Annie was not found for five days after her murder, it can be very difficult for many ME's to narrow down the Time of Death to such a small window of time (4 hours).

I hope that the ME releases a statement today on the Time of Death.

Her advisor AB reportedly e-mailed the chair around noon saying she didn't show up for work. I would think she died between 10 am and noon.

Her advisor AB reportedly e-mailed the chair around noon saying she didn't show up for work. I would think she died between 10 am and noon.

I agree shoebox, sometime after 10 AM when she was seen entering the bldg on camera and sometime before the false fire alarm at 12:40 PM~ just speculation on my part no facts to back it up.

Could she have asphyxiated being in that cramped position or was she already dead?

I wonder if the murderer strangled her to the point of unconsciousness and moved her to the space in the wall.

Has anyone seen anything about LE being at RC's house about an hour ago?

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4166334&postcount=18"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Raymond Clark[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17
Back