2009.09.16 Issues with JVM

WillenFan21

Reaction score
She's discussing Annie's case right now. Going to comercial break right now but will be back after break.

did i hear her correctly? she said that NY Post was reporting that annie was cut up? i did a search on the Post site and got nothing...

did i hear her correctly? she said that NY Post was reporting that annie was cut up? i did a search on the Post site and got nothing...

I saw that on the JVM show too. I now can't help but wonder if the killer got rid of Annie's hands because of the possible fingernail evidence.
suzet

I also saw the banner on the show, saying "Shocker Annie Le's Body Cut Up" (something like that). I don't think we have heard this officially from LE, but think I remember reading it somewhere in one of the news articles.

It was not mentioned at the presser today. I guess we will have to wait for confirmation from LE.

If this is true, it sickens me.

Last night it was leaked by some media sourse that the perp 'took her apart"
It was discussed and a link was presented

apparently the video "NH Police Press Conference 9/15" (3:51) mentions her being "cut apart"... i can't confirm b/c my speakers are not hooked up right now. maybe someone else can listen?

http://www.fox61.com/news/

Can we add Nancy Grace's coverage to this thread since there aren't many posts yet? :waitasec:

any mention of the next presser? Some DNA has to be back by now.......NG on now!

Can we add Nancy Grace's coverage to this thread since there aren't many posts yet? :waitasec:

I'm here too

BOMBSHELL...........old news about searching RC house and his occupations
250 pieces of evidence
traumatic strangulation.........
RC walked free......
Justice for Annie Le

Nancy's on now talking about Annie.

On the screen: Yale lab janitor's car seized; cause of death traumatic asphyxia due to neck compression; RC released from police custody to go home to his fiance and three cats (??? I thought he had a dog & cat???).

I'm here too

BOMBSHELL...........old news about searching RC house and his occupations
250 pieces of evidence
traumatic strangulation.........
RC walked free......
Justice for Annie Le
Hi friend! :seeya:

Nancy's also going to talk about Haleigh tonight.

NG just recapping old news that we already know.......I haven't heard anything new at all

opened state crime lab up to take DNA off Clark, usually closed at that time of night

Back to Annie. Caption on the screen calls RC a "lab janitor". Will know by end of the week if there's a DNA match. He was taken to state crime lab last night to get blood, hair, fingernail samples.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back