Nancy Grace 9/16/09.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Ron Cummings is going to be on Nancy Grace tonight. Just wanted to let you all know.

Thanks Will I'll be watching. Maybe we'll learn another clue.

Does anyone have a link to the pc that LE gave today? I can't find it. TIA

If anyone is watching, And wants to give updates, it's appreciated.

They haven't gotten to Haleigh's case yet. I'm very curious why she has RC on again. Hope he's got some news.

A friend of mine off-board just emailed me and said she thought she heard a sound bite that someone's brother was arrested for taking Haleigh. No one here heard that, did they? I'm thinking if that were true, there would be 500 people on this thread. LOL

ETA: An NG sound bite

Ron sure is dressed up now, like a business man...........lawyer idea to clean up his act,IMO

Ron is so far stuck up Misty's butt that I don't think he will ever realize its her fault Haleigh is gone.

Ron doesn't believe it's necessary for Misty to go under hypnosis again to clear her mind...(or clear things up, I guess..)

Sorry, just heard it was on and now they're on commercial

Thanks for solidifying my beliefs in your knowledge of this crime, Ron.

It's not necessary? Geesh.

Hi everyone. No I believe that was just NG's headline. MC brother arrested. Linked to Haleigh????

That's just what her headline said .lol!

Nancy just asked Ron will Misty try to under go hypnosis again to try and clear her name, Ron's answer" I don't think so". Nancy asks "WHY"? He responds, "I don't believe it's necessary".

Nancy also asked Ron has he asked Misty if there is any possibility she left the home anytime that night. He says, "I don't know anything about that".

Hmmmmm, that answer about he doesn't believe it's necessary, he said that with a lot of conviction imo. Ron looked nice tonight. He seems very serious about this situation concerning his daughter.

I am so confused by the characters in this case that I don't know who knows what anymore. But I do know this. NG sure feels RC had nothing to do with this. I mean I've seen her like this before and be TOTALLY wrong. I'm just saying.

RC doesn't think any more tests for Misty are necessary. Nancy asks if they are willing to try anything. He says "of course". Yet, HE doesn't feel another hypnosis testing is necessary? Hmmmmmmmm...................

It takes a lot more than a suit to be "serious" about your missing child. He should be "serious" about getting to the bottom of what HAPPENED to her...Misty knows, and he knows...He just proved it to me again, IMO.

How awful and sad for Haleigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member