Police Surround Clark in Cromwell hotel room; Countdown to Arrest 3..2..1

nursebeeme

Reaction score
thought this situation could use it's own thread as it does seem to be picking up a bit. The cromwell police have been asked to assist in surrounding the hotel room where Clark is staying.

~((moo))... It seems to me that an arrest may happen very soon. In light of the increased police presence DNA may be back and they are waiting on the arrest warrant ((moo))~

Cromwell police said Wednesday night that they were assisting New Haven police in monitoring Raymond Clark's motel room.

http://www.wfsb.com/news/20953818/detail.html

OMG, is he going to do himself in. That may be the case...

I think they're just waiting for an arrest warrant so they can swoop in and arrest him. I doubt he'll have the courage to do himself in. My bet is that he's sitting there in shock.

I thought he was suppose to be with his parents??

Anderson Cooper is to have some news on Annie after he talks about Garrido

Asian Awareness Club
did anyone see this club he was in maybe in high school? It is in the above article.......

OMG, is he going to do himself in. That may be the case...

That was exactly why they should have put him behind bars.....dont tell me police hasnt considered that outcome, so hopefully they got everything covered.

She and her family and friends and lovedones deserves that the perp is taken to justice.

That was exactly why they should have put him behind bars.....dont tell me police hasnt considered that outcome, so hopefully they got everything covered.

She and her family and friends and lovedones deserves that the perp is taken to justice.

YES...He better not take the easy way out..............

I seem to recall during the press conference that the police chief assured the public that they knew exactly where he was located at all times. According to this article...

A team of New Haven Police Department officers is surrounding a Super 8 Motel in Cromwell, Conn, where Raymond Clark III, a person of interest in the murder of Annie Le MED ’13, is believed to be staying.

My thoughts exactly masscph...I'm not an LE professional or lawyer, but I have been wondering all day -- surely they have enough to hold him with probable cause?? The scratches, the fact that he worked with Annie, and LE probably knows if he were in the building at the time of her disappearance. Several reports mentioned that they have been watching this guy for awhile.

@Adrienne37 -- I think the wording, "presumed to be staying," refers to the media's presumption that he's there, not the LE's presumption. LE could be certain.

@Adrienne37 -- I think the wording, "presumed to be staying," refers to the media's presumption that he's there, not the LE's presumption. LE could be certain.
and to add to that... two city police forces surrounding the hotel... they are there for a reason

Suprised Jose B hasn't flown in from FL offering to be his lawyer...

GolferChick,

I think that LE is being careful not to jump the gun because of the criticism they got in the Jovin case in 1998. In that case, announced the day after the murder that they had a suspect, arrested him very quickly, Yale canceled his class (he was an instructor) and never looked at other suspects. They never developed enough evidence to take him to trial and he ended up suing Yale for supposedly ruining his career.

Although now people are saying they didn't have reason to suspect him, I think they actually did have some reasonable reasons to think he might be the killer, based on where he lived, his lack of alibi, his weird and creepy behavior the next day, the fact that she was angry with him...but the police had no physical evidence and really took a beating. So I would bet that here they are just using an abundance of caution.

The police chief alluded to "not having tunnel vision" a number of times. I think just are trying to dot their is and cross their ts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back