17 September~ Presser~ 0700 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

nursebeeme

Reaction score
Here is a thread for the presser they called for 0700. If someone has the link could you put it here? Thanks ;-)

I came right here and haven't looked, but was RC arrested yet?

I don't know, SuziQ. The presser has not started yet, but the DNA matches!

In the arrest countdown thread they say presser is delayed an hour.

yeah - wtnh says it's going to start at 8 and has a link
there's some radio traffic on the state police frequency about moving evidence

On CNN, they are showing the podium with all the mikes and said the PC will be "any minute" now

here we go, they're setting up and talking

wfsb just reported that dna is expected back today? I thought it was already back?

wfsb just reported that dna is expected back today? I thought it was already back?

Yeah, I've seen that a few times too and that they were waiting on them for the arrest-I thought the results were back last night but they were waiting on technicalities and judge etc

I am hearing a reporter on the Fox Live link saying that they are at the Super 8 hotel and that it staked out. And an arrest is immenent. She said DNA was a positive match and that acitivity is pickup and something will happen soon.

I am hearing a reporter on the Fox Live link saying that they are at the Super 8 hotel and that it staked out. And an arrest is immenent. She said DNA was a positive match and that acitivity is pickup and something will happen soon.

Thanks for the info :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member