Other People Possibly Involved / Clark may have had HELP???

I thought this was very strange too and so far only the NY Post seems to be publishing that information. Thanks for creating a new thread to discuss it.

If there was another person involved, of course it does not have to be someone related to Clark. But for the sake of putting the info we already were told out there: We know that Clark, his sister, his brother-in-law and his girlfriend all worked as lab techs in that same building together. Clark's girlfriend passed her polygraph test. I don't know if any information has been put out as to the sister and brother-in-law's possible polygraph tests-- though I think we can safely assume they have also been questioned and looked at closely in this case. At the moment, police have denied there being any other suspects other than Clark in this case. Police and news media have also not reported there being DNA that is not Le's or Clark's involved in this case.

Very strange that the Post is coming out with info that Clark might not have acted alone.

Not surprised. I posted this information a couple days ago, but I think everyone assumed it meant that police were looking at more than just Clark before he was arrested and that it ended there. I read mumblings about Clark having help, but was just waiting for more credible sources. I suspect a particular person, but will refrain sharing that info until more comes to light. I've never been banned for posting inappropriate info about possibly innocent people and I don't want to start now. :innocent:

Hmm, wow. So now another paper has picked up on this idea.

There were posters who believed that he had some kind of help. Would love to see what evidence there is that makes them believe this was a possibility (in terms of it being reported).

With the info about him running around the building and swiping in all over the place (in areas he wasn't normally in) made me think he was flustered and was looking for a place to stash Annie's body. Which then lead me to believe he acted alone.

And although this may not be the thread for it, I do have to state again that I still don't buy this murder was just about mice and how clean their cages were. I don't. It was too personal of a murder for there not to be more involved.

ITA agree, Sleuthy Mama. It's not about the mice.

And that's what I thought too, that he was frantically running around the building trying to find a place to hide the body. But maybe he was running around the building trying to find someone stupid enough to help him. If so, this person will be the final nail in RC's coffin because I can't imagine that they wouldn't agree to testify against him for a lighter sentence.

Lots of questions! Where in relation to the crime scene did his girlfriend and family members work? Where were they during the time period of the killing and cover up? What do their id. swipes indicate? Did they have severe protocol issues with Annie?

may have. would have. jus sayin

It will be interesting to see what pans out here. I'm never shocked anymore at the people who help move a body. And alot of people do it and they do it like they are being asked to help a friend move a couch. I always wanted to know what that conversation was like.

Well, if he had help, then they were both stupid. IMO. Let's see, Annie went in the building but never came out. Where or where could she be?

It will be interesting to see what pans out here. I'm never shocked anymore at the people who help move a body. And alot of people do it and they do it like they are being asked to help a friend move a couch. I always wanted to know what that conversation was like.

That is so true, and it's incredible that anyone would ever go along with something like that. :banghead:

I'll be fascinated to learn who this second arrest might be.

That is so true, and it's incredible that anyone would ever go along with something like that. :banghead:

I'll be fascinated to learn who this second arrest might be.

Seriously, what do they say?

Murderer: "Hey dude, I'll buy you a six pack if you come over and help me haul a body down the stairs"

Non Murderer: "Cool, I'll be right over"

I'm not trying to make light of the situation. It's just one of those true crime related issues I've scratched my head over.

Following our forensic astrologers .........the NEW MOON is coming in this afternoon at 2:44 pm, IIRC..........new thoughts, new ideas, great time to start new investigations.
Praying that this NEW MOON helps in many crimes that we are looking at!

:crazy:Wow. Just Wow.

If there's another arrest pending, perhaps there's another stakeout in progress.

Hoping for some news.

Pure speculation:

My first thought goes to the fiance - as to most likely interested in helping out her man clean up his mess. Second thought to another family member, who was thinking of protecting everyone's jobs. Next thoughts - various research lab conspiracy theories, best saved for my future fictional bestseller. :crazy:

Strangling is too personal for this to be a plot between several who were after Annie for animal abuse (just for example). If that were the case, we'd have seen better planning, different (unsecure) location, and something swifter than strangulation. IMO

p.s. they better not be teasing us again. ******salt sprinkles********

I've had the thought he lied to his GF and said he did it for her, saying something like Annie wouldn't leave him alone. So the GF then helped him, and then by Thursday when he was in a funk and upsetting her, she wrote that post on her MS. She was suckered in by him is what I'm trying to say.

Passionflower: could you correct the typo in the title "may of" --> "may have"

:crazy:Wow. Just Wow.

If there's another arrest pending, perhaps there's another stakeout in progress.

Hoping for some news.

Pure speculation:

My first thought goes to the fiance - as to most likely interested in helping out her man clean up his mess. Second thought to another family member, who was thinking of protecting everyone's jobs. Next thoughts - various research lab conspiracy theories, best saved for my future fictional bestseller. :crazy:

Strangling is too personal for this to be a plot between several who were after Annie for animal abuse (just for example). If that were the case, we'd have seen better planning, different (unsecure) location, and something swifter than strangulation. IMO

p.s. the better not be teasing us again. ******salt sprinkles********

OMG, we do love those stakeouts, yes? I slept till noon the next day :D xox

OMG, we do love those stakeouts, yes? I slept till noon the next day :D xox

lol scandi!
we'll let you know what we know as soon as we know so you will know where to call! :angel:

Fox News now reporting a second person may have been involved, although they gave no clue as to who it may be.

The second person they're looking at is about disposal of body -- police still believe he acted alone in murder

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back