2009.09.18 Issues with JVM

WillenFan21

Reaction score
JVM just said that LE are investigating another Lab Tech.

Dr. Dale A. just said, "There were fabrics of the cloth found deep within her neck":eek: explaining his theory of a rage-ful and passionate, unrequited love!

Dr. Dale A. just said, "There were fabrics of the cloth found deep within her neck":eek: explaining his theory of a rage-ful and passionate, unrequited love!

Hmmm, I can't visualize that :waitasec:. Does that mean he laid a cloth over her neck and pushed down real hard with something having an accordian shape?

Hmmm, I can't visualize that :waitasec:. Does that mean he laid a cloth over her neck and pushed down real hard with something having an accordian shape?

I, Too, am trying to visualize what he said, and went back and listened a couple of times. It seems, certain people have these tidbits of information, and wonder what is their source?

That sounds like he used some kind of cloth (gauze perhaps) to strangle her with...he tied it really super tight, and some threads were left deep in her neck.

On another show, it was suggested that he used a garote...which is like a piece of wood that is used to tighten a rope or cloth around someone's neck to a very tight and deep strangulation. I believe that Jon Benet Ramsey was killed with a rope and garote.

That sounds like he used some kind of cloth (gauze perhaps) to strangle her with...he tied it really super tight, and some threads were left deep in her neck.

On another show, it was suggested that he used a garote...which is like a piece of wood that is used to tighten a rope or cloth around someone's neck to a very tight and deep strangulation. I believe that Jon Benet Ramsey was killed with a rope and garote.

This is the first I heard of a garrote. If he did use one that could prove premeditation in my opinon. The fashioning of a weapon. JMHO and thoughts.

This is the first I heard of a garrote. If he did use one that could prove premeditation in my opinon. The fashioning of a weapon. JMHO and thoughts.

If the murder weapon was found and the garrote indicated knots and ties and such, it would look like premed. With Jon Benet Ramsey, I believed the killer used a broken paint brush handle.

We don't know if Annie was found with the strangulation method still around her throat. Do we?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back