Who's Who Discussion Thread

Noway

Montana
Reaction score
If you notice an error in the [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4176096#post4176096"]Who's Who[/ame], copy and paste the entry here and we'll discuss the entry and try to confirm the information.

The Who's Who was created based on media reports at the time, and there has been conflicting information reported.

Complete names should be limited to those already reported in mainstream media. Otherwise use first name and last initial. Provide snipped information and source if possible.

It is not likely that I'll be back before my 24-hour edit time is up on the [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4176096#post4176096"]Who's Who[/ame], so if you see that someone is not entered, please add him/her.

Ray Clark's sister and brother in law are not yet listed in the Who's Who because I do not have names for them.

I've only seen reports like this: Clark's sister, brother-in-law and fiancee, Jennifer Hromadka, also worked in the lab building but did not go to work this week.

Since editing time is limited, I didn't want to have an entry for "Ray's Sister" and "Ray's BIL" and miss the editing time.

If anyone has their names and wants to post an entry, please do. If you know their names and just want to give them to me, post them here. TIA

BTW, anyone can post an entry in the Who's Who. Just try to follow the format we've started with. If you have more than one entry in your post, put them in alpha order by first name. You'll have 24 hours from its first posting to edit your entry.

You can use first and last name if the information came from an article/report in mainstream media (not the comment section).

If in doubt, use first name and last initial. If they are involved on the fringes of the case, I have chosen not to use their last name even if they continue to put themselves in my line of sight!

If the entry is for a minor child, use only first and last initials (and middle if you've got it).

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back