Updates & discussion on searches, news releases

KOOL LOOK

~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal,
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Putnam County Pond Search Tied to Haleigh Cummings Tips!

September 19th, 2009
Art Harris on Nancy Grace: Lawyer Tells me Misty to “Come out Swinging?”
From Bald Truth Staff, (c)www.artharris.com, all rights reserved
After flip-flopping on why a rapidly assembled task force of Putnam County Sheriff’s Department investigators, divers and others are draining and searching a local pond (first it was a pot bust, then stolen 4 wheelers, they told me), now Sheriff Jeff Hardy is setting the confused record straight by telling us what locals suspected and had been e mailing us for hte last 24 hours: it’s Haliegh Cummings related.
~snip~Read the rest of this entry

MORE AT LINK http://www.artharris.com/category/h...al-sheffield-wayanne-kruger-missing-children/

new story with link not seen posted yet, enjoy

Misty Cummings, Brother, Tommy, Grilled Again!

September 18th, 2009
Art Harris on The Nancy Grace Show: High Bond To Squeeze Misty Bro’?
Art Harris on The Nancy Grace Show: Was Misty Cummings at home?
From Bald Truth Staff, (c) www.artharris.com, all rights reserved
We just received an e mail press release from Lt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office, regarding callers and media jamming their switchboard with questions about the interview detectives did with Hank Thomas Croslin Jr, on September 17, 2009.
“I can confirm that Hank “Tommy” Croslin Jr. was interviewed by PCSO Detectives regarding the Haleigh case, but I will not release any details surrounding the interview,” says the release.
“Sheriff (Jeff) Hardy realizes the importance of keeping the public involved in this case, andappreciates all of the leads that have been provided. Every lead that is provided is acted on by investigators. Read the rest of this entry »

video coverage at link provided, haven't seen this posted here. Enjoy

http://w10.centralmediaserver.com/IMPCNT/ccid=63401/SITE=WTEV/AREA=CCTVI.NEWS.LOCAL/=SKYSCRAPER/AFFIL=cbs/DMA=jacksonville_fl/URL=WTEV/ISPASSBACK=NO/AAMSZ=160X600/pageid=18051437/acc_random=21949719
Breaking News: Search for Haleigh: New Information

Haleigh Cummings family waits while new search begins

Contributor.jpg
Reported by: Matt Saffer
Email: msaffer@ActionNewsJax.com
Last Update: 8:14 pm

camera.jpg
Slideshow
Police are draining pond to look for evidence in the Haleigh Cummings case.

“We’re just pretty much frustrated the Sheriff’s Office doesn’t let us know anything."

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. – Annette Sykes is the great-grandmother of Haleigh Cummings. She is also the woman who was asked to leave a newly designated search site for Haleigh Cummings on Thursday.
Once Annette left, she said she had to let Haleigh’s father know about the search. Sykes says when Ronald Cummings found out another search was going on for his missing daughter, he lost it. She says even though Sheriff’s Deputies have done numerous searches before, a new one always brings new hope that Haleigh will be brought home.

“The fact that they are doing something makes you feel good, because at least you know they’re actually doing something physically, you can see they’re doing something. It’s not lip service. But then again you think, what if they find her. If she’s actually there, then she’s dead. So you have to pray and hope, let them pump it out and find out she’s not there, then they can go on to something else and actually find her,” said Sykes.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...-new-search/jSYuekdb1UyXAhviwegPQw.cspx?rss=1

HitCounter.ashx

Can someone post the scanner link here please? Things are swirling around and don't know if it's true. To disspell rumors about the call to GrandMother Annette Sykes residence, our member Cajun cleared up the call code number as a request for an officer to return a call back, not a trespasser for those who were wondering.

from article -dive teams will go back in to try to get the physical evidence they believe may be in the body of water.

this sounds as though LE knows what they are looking for and they need to go to the very bottom to find it....

Thanks ladies for posting the links. Anyone heard anything connected to this case in the last 2 hours?

nada on this site or twitter

ETA with the exception of a request for a Jail Supervisor on putnam co. scanner. sometimes they do that when a high profile inmate is being brought in.

Of course no confirmation it is related to the case but it was something interesting off the scanner.

elle, you know what I think, hehehe you didn't ask, LOL

They have mainly switched to a different frequency because they now know through all the calls, inquiries LE mentioned today lots of ears following them around. I know they use private frequencies, I'm just saying we're probably not going to hear anything about the search itself.

Scanner reporting a man is using foul language towards a female, sending out an officer. LOL It's Sat day night, hmmmm but the night is still young.

I can understand getting slow info on the search....what I can't understand is why some news crew isn't out there at the yellow tape doing a live stream. very weird...

elle, I haven't thought of that. Or helicopters too. Remember Jesse Marie Davis, the missing 8 month pregnant woman with the 2 year old little boy who witnessed the boyfriend cop wrap his mommy in a rug? We had all the search news pronto Johnny on the spot. Yes, they were out there at the yellow tape line. Good point elle, wonder what the deal is? Could it be everyone is tired, resting, and taking the weekend off? LOL

elle, I haven't thought of that. Or helicopters too. Remember Jesse Marie Davis, the missing 8 month pregnant woman with the 2 year old little boy who witnessed the boyfriend cop wrap his mommy in a rug? We had all the search news pronto Johnny on the spot. Yes, they were out there at the yellow tape line. Good point elle, wonder what the deal is? Could it be everyone is tired, resting, and taking the weekend off? LOL

I just find it very odd that things are so quiet. I understand LE cordoned off the area but gosh darn it this must be the first time I have followed a case and there was no live feed or updates or things like that.

One thing of note that is being discussed in the rumor thread is that since about 4 something today there hasn't been 1 arrest logged at the PSCO link. Its Saturday night and the scanner is going crazy with this that and the other offenses being committed and nothing in the booking link. I am trying not to read too much into it but as each hour ticks away I find it more and more odd. Don't know how the booking of inmates is done...or how often they upload names but usually....the list updates itself often.....weird.

could be something to it. Like if they booked a related party in the case and didn't want the public in on it so early. Or it could be boring computer problems. I wonder if anyone has called to inquire, surely thats a legitimate request for info. hmmmm

The silence is deafening in that release. I'd much rather them say "We can't comment on what we are searching for or what lead us to it, but please have faith in us" or something. It just seems so defensive! Also bleeds of BS. This can't be a coincidence. And the system not updating...well I think that if they are trying to hide on Misty arrest they might be stopping the web site from working.

The silence is deafening in that release. I'd much rather them say "We can't comment on what we are searching for or what lead us to it, but please have faith in us" or something. It just seems so defensive! Also bleeds of BS. This can't be a coincidence. And the system not updating...well I think that if they are trying to hide on Misty arrest they might be stopping the web site from working.
wow, you could be right. the updates doesn't appear to be working correctly in time fashion according to those who have kept up with it regularly, i just started today.

it's being posted misty was at the station today, but not sure if she's still there. hmmmmm I agree on the release from the pcso, it did leave you feeling that way

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/092009/news_092009_040.shtml

snipped from article...."I play with my son," Cummings said last week in the office of his attorney, Terry Shoemaker. "I take care of him. Whatever he needs. And pray for my daughter in the morning and at night before I go to bed." end snip.

This is a current article but appears to have been taken last week. it is dated for today but does not discuss the pond search.

edited to add this snip....again from an interview last week. snip...Cummings, 25, said law enforcement officers don't want him to join search groups or go looking for his daughter on his own. But he has to help somehow, which is why he intends to keep giving interviews, such as the one last week in offices of Mowrey Shoemaker Beardsley in St. Augustine.....end snip

http:///index.php?topic=425.0
Great photos included with commentary taken by a local. Great job. Makes one feel like their at the scene and surrounding search site. Excellent viewing, enjoy!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back