GUILTY FL - Guerline Damas, 32, & her five kids murdered, Naples, 18 Sept 2009

STEADFAST

Reaction score
"The father of a man sought by Collier authorities in the slaying of his wife and five children in North Naples told the Naples Daily News this morning that his son is now in Haiti."
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/sep/20/sought-mans-father-says-his-north-naples-son-has-f/

"Detectives found the bodies of Mesac Damas' family at 864 Hampton Circle around 6:30 p.m. while conducting a welfare check . . .

Williams also told the Naples Daily News that reports that the family members were shot were erroneous, but he wouldn't elaborate on a cause of death.
Investigators continue to walk in and out of the home in white scrubs or "clean suits." They removed several brown bags of evidence around 4:15 a.m. . . ."
http://www.nbc-2.com/Global/story.asp?S=11163098

God Bless this family and their loved ones. I am sick of hearing this day after day, WTH is wrong with people? Why are kids, wives, etc disposable?

These types of killings are truly becoming an epidemic, I guess divorce isn't an option anymore. That poor mom and her babies, may they rest in peace and may perpetual light shine upon them.

God Bless this family and their loved ones. I am sick of hearing this day after day, WTH is wrong with people? Why are kids, wives, etc disposable?

I totally agree. It is like our society has become a killing field.

Not only children and wives but men, women and children completely wiped out by one of their family members.

From teenagers doing such unspeakable horror to their own families to adults that do the same. It seems to be a never ending trail of tears.

I wonder if his father told authorities that he was in Haiti just to throw them off his trail?

090920NS-DamasChildren_t607.jpg

I wonder if his father told authorities that he was in Haiti just to throw them off his trail?

I had hoped so, too, but looks like he really did fly to Haiti.
Wonder how extradition will work. Surely the U.S. isn't going to let someone kill five people and fly away without trying our best to get him back.
Mesac Damas, 33, boarded a flight to Haiti from Miami International Airport on Friday, said Collier County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Michelle Batten. Damas has family from Haiti, she said. Sheriff's officials said they want to talk to Damas, who is a person of interest.he victims were identified as Guerline Damas, 32, and her children: Michzach, 9; Marven, 6; Maven, 5; Megan, 3; and 11-month-old Morgan. Batten would not say how they died.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iaKVcS_K4P4u6TocnuLHAK1VLNsAD9AR7BSG0

That picture of them just broke my heart in two. What a precious family. I hope that this monster pays for what he did!

Police launched a massive manhunt late Saturday for Damas' husband, Mesac, who they say drove to Miami International Airport on Friday morning and boarded a flight to Haiti. Damas reportedly has family from Haiti.

Authorities say Damas left Miller's Ale House in Naples, where he worked as a cook, Thursday night. He arrived at the Miami airport Friday morning and boarded a flight to Haiti. His car was found at the airport and had been secured by investigators who are checking it for evidence.

Snipped from: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,552710,00.html

The Facebook status message of the kids own father Mesac Damas could be saying it all says a police official today.
“Good people do not go to heaven, only sinners do! Thank you God I am going to heaven.”

Heaven help us -- he's bragging. The attitude and poses in his pictures betray a man very smitten with himself. I hope they find him very soon.

OMG just OMG...

Look at those beautiful babies. That picture actually brought a tear to my eye and I'm pretty hardened to crime. This one has just left me speechless.

Looks like his brother had the same status message. Maybe he just copied it? Kind of like Retweeting on Twitter.

Also learned his brother has a deceased wife as well.

So sad! In one of the articles his Father states his daughter in law didn't treat his son with respect or something along those lines. What an Azz. So he kills her and the kids???

So sad! In one of the articles his Father states his daughter in law didn't treat his son with respect or something along those lines. What an Azz. So he kills her and the kids???

Oh, the old "I was disrespected so I had to massacre everybody" excuse. :furious:

He should fry if they ever catch him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back