Hank Croslin Jr Talks

kikid

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted yet.
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5264616.php

TJ Hart

Putnam County authorities told 97.3 The SKY Monday that Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr told PCSO detectives that when he checked on the house where missing Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma was last seen the night she vanished at her father's request, no one appeared to be home.

As WSKY was trying to get additional information on the weekend search at a pond for evidence of Haleigh Cummings, Captain Dominic Piscetello with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office told us that while being questioned last week Hank Croslin Jr gave up the this new information.

Not sure if this has been posted yet.
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5264616.php

TJ Hart

Putnam County authorities told 97.3 The SKY Monday that Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr told PCSO detectives that when he checked on the house where missing Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma was last seen the night she vanished at her father's request, no one appeared to be home.

As WSKY was trying to get additional information on the weekend search at a pond for evidence of Haleigh Cummings, Captain Dominic Piscetello with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office told us that while being questioned last week Hank Croslin Jr gave up the this new information.

:woohoo:
They need to just go ahead and haul Misty's lil butt in! She knows darn well what happened to Haleigh.

Were the children there? Was Tommy alone? Did Tommy go inside? Then what happened?

Did he find Misty? When did she get home? Was she alone?? Where were the children??

Like I am going to take the word of an alleged thief? Not a chance! Tommy is the one playing CYA now. He will say or do anything to keep himself off the chopping block, imo.

By the way, did anyone catch this in the Palatka Daily News article this weekend?:

Search Moves to Mondex (watch video here)

Published: Saturday, September 19, 2009 1:49 AM EDT

Officers also have interviewed Ronald Cummings numerous times. Both he and Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, have been cleared of suspicion in the disappearance, authorities say.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/09/19/news/news01.txt BBM

Were the children there? Was Tommy alone? Did Tommy go inside? Then what happened?

Maybe she took them to the "L" pond with her, maybe she left them at home alone and she went to the "L" pond...I'm leaning toward, she took them to the "L" pond. Maybe Haleigh drowned in the pond. Does any know if the pond turned up anything?

Maybe she took them to the "L" pond with her, maybe she left them at home alone and she went to the "L" pond...I'm leaning toward, she took them to the "L" pond. Maybe Haleigh drowned in the pond. Does any know if the pond turned up anything?
On the other thread I posted an article stating they took a couple of bags of things in with them. If it were anything of significance, I would be surprised.

Remember how long they stayed at the site combing through for possible evidence when they found Caylee? Evidently, they are not doing that at the Mondex at least according to reports they have moved out of the area.

She may well have been asleep.

Yeah, especially if she'd been doing drugs or drinking - assuming his statement is true, unless he physically went inside or looked in the windows, we still don't know if anyone was actually there.

JR is old enough he would be able to tell them if they left the home. This is just too convenient for Tommy IMO. If Tommy did discover Misty gone and he called Timmy's house did he talk to JO - JO jumped in the van and they went looking for Misty? Did JO think oh this is an opportunity to get back at RC and go steal the gun, he goes to the mobile home breaks in and Misty and the kids are really there and sleeping and Haleigh wakes up and sees him?

Well, this could be breaking news, one way or the other, implicating Misty or Hank, I could see where the guilt could fall either way.

I've said all along, in my scantily revealed theory synopsis I've shared, that naturally you would think since we knew Ron called Mistys brother inquiring about her not answering the phone, have they seen her and the kids.

I would think the brother/or a family member would try calling her cell, when they didn't get an answer, someone drove over, more likely Hank since that's who Ron called.

So now we have another POI in and around the mh at the time of Haleighs disappearance. Why has Hank taken so long to place himself at the scene during the critical time frame in question?

People seem to be overlooking something here. Tommy places himself at the scene!

ETA: Kool didn't miss it! LOL

Yes he's definitely placed himself there. Could he possibly be the last to have seen HaLeigh? Did he just say that as he is worried there may be evidence he was there?

I definitely don't believe everything that is claimed, and I do think that there is more to it. But this bit of info will get people talking for sure, hopefully leading to a big break.

Now Cindy Anthony's words are coming back to me, when she confronted KC, WHAT DID YOU DO. :(

I think he definitely could be worried about his red truck and being seen at the mh that night. He may have been told they DO have evidence placing him there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back