Searching for Anna - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
That last thread was getting a bit long. I hope no one minds I started another. Will ask the mods to lock the last one.

That last thread was getting a bit long. I hope no one minds I started another. Will ask the mods to lock the last one.
Good idea Cubby! Perhaps a chance to start anew with additional info!

: )

Today is Anna's 42nd birthday. Wherever you are, blessings and love, my girl!

Happy Birthday Anna!

rose_new2007m.jpg

raf​

Happy Birthday Anna!

:birthday: :hug: :birthday: :hug: :birthday:

Has anyone ever set up some sort of a listing such as...

Is anyone looking for me?

I am blond (now a bit brunette), brown eyed, I look a bit like this, I remember this, I think I lived here, I think my Mother's name was/could be this, I think I'm adopted/abducted, I may have lived here, I remember this...

Is there such a place on the internet where those that could be searching can look???

Just thinking out loud!

Happy Birthday Anna! : )

I am blond (now a bit brunette), brown eyed, I look a bit like this, I remember this, I think I lived here, I think my Mother's name was/could be this, I think I'm adopted/abducted, I may have lived here, I remember this...

Is there such a place on the internet where those that could be searching can look???

Just thinking out loud!

IIRC, I think so. Do a search for the entire forum... I remember reading something about it but not sure where.... I think it was GinaM who may have added the info? Will look but won't have a few days until I can. Anyone?

Just thinking out loud!

Pink Panther, I believe we are thinking along the same lines. I'm wondering how costly it is to do the age progressed picture? I've been considering a different type of layout for a poster. How I came to it is by pre-supposing a number of things:

*That Anna does not know she was is adopted or abducted.

*Any recollections have been either re-framed or pushed aside as she can't place them?

*Anna, as many others may not see a resemblance initially to herself from a picture but others who know her would.

*Attempting to use images that could trigger memories and feelings she has had could work

I've thought of revisiting the age-progressed picture and having it updated. Make it larger on the poster and additionally add a couple of other smaller photos which may be kinestically recalled. From a child’s point of view with recollection, she may not remember her own face but would of her mothers, brothers as well as the feeling of being held and looking at her mom. As well as playing with the puppy. So adding these as the smaller pictures along side the larger age-progressed one. Than having a short specific write up along the bottom of the poster.

I'm just thinking to catch the initial attention with the photos so that someone seeing it would take a closer look since it appears like someone they know. Perhaps they would take it down to show them.

Anyway, those are some thoughts I've had and wanted to share to see if it's a possibility. What does anyone else think about this?

Pink Panther, I believe we are thinking along the same lines. I'm wondering how costly it is to do the age progressed picture? I've been considering a different type of layout for a poster. How I came to it is by pre-supposing a number of things:

*Any recollections have been either re-framed or pushed aside as she can't place them?

*Anna, as many others may not see a resemblance initially to herself from a picture but others who know her would.

*Attempting to use images that could trigger memories and feelings she has had could work

I've thought of revisiting the age-progressed picture and having it updated. Make it larger on the poster and additionally add a couple of other smaller photos which may be kinestically recalled. From a child’s point of view with recollection, she may not remember her own face but would of her mothers, brothers as well as the feeling of being held and looking at her mom. As well as playing with the puppy. So adding these as the smaller pictures along side the larger age-progressed one. Than having a short specific write up along the bottom of the poster.

I'm just thinking to catch the initial attention with the photos so that someone seeing it would take a closer look since it appears like someone they know. Perhaps they would take it down to show them.

Anyway, those are some thoughts I've had and wanted to share to see if it's a possibility. What does anyone else think about this?

I love these ideas!!
I agree, let's do something different, to get the word out to Anna xox

Happy Birthday DEAR Anna!!
:balloons:

I love these ideas!!
I agree, let's do something different, to get the word out to Anna xox

Happy Birthday DEAR Anna!!
:balloons:

thanks

I don't know specific tos rules here so if I'm out of line please disregard and I'll remove. A general idea I had was mapping out a specific area and getting the posters out. (working our way around and outwards) I would more then willing to map it and also getting posters to people I know in cities of Provinces in Canada. So that they could put them up.

Getting them into high traffic areas. This is quite different now then in days pass. I can come up; as all of you would be able to with the many likely general places people will pass thru. We really don't need hundreds in a city, just a small amount in prime locations.

I just want to do something that would be breath a renewed life into the search and possibly getting attention. It would be great to get this picked up as an hour story nationally.. internationally.

As I walk around the city I live and others I've travelled to.. and I walk alot, I don't see enough posters of age progressed missing children. Anyhow, I'm brainstorming. Hope that is okay

Mystic - I DO think that we're thinking along the same lines! I'm one year older than Anna and often think about what has happened since she was abducted and what I would do/how I would search if I had an inkling to search...

If Anna is alive (which continue to have great hopes for) I believe that she was likely either placed in an orphanage or with adoptive parents. In either case, I think it most unlikely that she was given/able to maintain her original name. How does someone who doesn't know their real name find themselves??? They could rely on memories (I know we have a thread here on what she might remember - but how would she ever come and look for herself there?). How else? Perhaps someone has told her "snippets" of her origins. Where she was born, why she was given up for adoption, etc...

This just drives me nuts! How does someone try to reach out for someone who might not have enough information about themselves to determine their true origins???

This is why I thought that a "Do you know me?" post could help. Occasionally, people who have suffered amnesia are brought into the news in an attempt to find out where they came from...That is the closest situation that I can think of to try to bring Anna home.

I hope that Anna has had a terrific Birthday (even if she might not know that it was her real Birthday)!

Mystic - I DO think that we're thinking along the same lines! I'm one year older than Anna and often think about what has happened since she was abducted and what I would do/how I would search if I had an inkling to search...

If Anna is alive (which continue to have great hopes for) I believe that she was likely either placed in an orphanage or with adoptive parents. In either case, I think it most unlikely that she was given/able to maintain her original name. How does someone who doesn't know their real name find themselves???

.... yup, totally with ya PP.

Actually, a webpage dedicated to 'Do You Know Me' would be an awesome, very useful page on the web. UHMM. I like all ideas, anything new to attract Anna or someone who knows Anna. Come on it's a small world! Apparently.

Hate to even bring it up or believe me, I dont think this is the case...BUT if Anna is truly not with us, what are your ideas, theories, on what could have happened IF G&G took her from her home, OR if a stranger abd/thru G&G.

The 2nd option in my opinion is that someone connected thru the G's who took her off their hands kept her, loved her etc., hence illegal adoption... The first option, we don't feel they could have done anything seriously wrong with Anna physically. I don't believe it either... Just saying, where is she?

what about posting on adoption websites info on anna like may not know she was adopted last seen in hmb in this time maybe post some memories that anna may have remembered about her childhood? maybe someone else searching on that website might know someone fits that description?

Happy Birthday, Dearest Anna. I may not post often but you are daily in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that your birthday is wonderful and that before your next birthday you are found.

My thoughts and prayers also continue to be with Annasmom and your family. May your time of waiting for answers be soon over.

Cubby's computer bit the dust yesterday, so she will be off line for a while until she manages to replace it...just in case you wonder why she is not posting.

Sneaking in on grandma's 'puter.... will be offline a bit but hopefully back, about christmas time?
TY Annasmom for passing the message along.
XXOO All

Cubby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members