Status
Not open for further replies.

sttct

Reaction score
Sky just reported

Link here:

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5292416.php

Summary:

Putnam County officials have a nation-wide pickup warrant out for Lisa Croslin, the step grandmother of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma, FL who hase been missing since February.

Authorities with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office tell 97.3 The Sky Lisa Croslin is wanted on a count of forgery. The bond is $10,504.00. It has a nation-wide pick up. If she doesn't bond in TN, then she will be extradited to Putnam County.

TJ's also on Nancy Grace Tonight :)

So much for skipping town Croslins! Misty take Note

Updated:

Arrested and in custody.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5292416.php

So is this completely unrelated to Haleigh then I take it?

The cops are really putting pressure on someone. The fit is about to hit the shan.

Anyone want to take a stab at the forgery charge?

In Florida, does forgery cover forged prescriptions? Could tie in with the Oxycontin claim.

I wondered if it could be checks stolen from Marvin when the gun was stolen?

I thought it related to Haleigh because look what came about with Hank's gun charge? A pond was drained. I hope that maybe she can shed some light into the happenings of that night. Does any of the brothers live with her?

Answering my own question: yes.

"831.30 Medicinal drugs; fraud in obtaining."

from here: http://www.miami-criminal-lawyer.net/html/forgery.html

831.30 Medicinal drugs; fraud in obtaining.--Whoever:

(1) Falsely makes, alters, or forges any prescription, as defined in 1s. 465.031(2), for a medicinal drug other than a drug controlled by chapter 893;

(2) Knowingly causes such prescription to be falsely made, altered, forged, or counterfeited; or

(3) Passes, utters or publishes such prescription or otherwise knowingly holds out such false or forged prescription as true,

with intent to obtain such drug, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083. A second or subsequent conviction shall constitute a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

History.--s. 1, ch. 71-331; s. 1, ch. 72-234; s. 30, ch. 73-331.

1Note.--Repealed by s. 4, ch. 79-226.

831.31 Counterfeit controlled substance; sale, manufacture, delivery, or possession with intent to sell, manufacture, or deliver.--

(1) It is unlawful for any person to sell, manufacture, or deliver, or to possess with intent to sell, manufacture, or deliver, a counterfeit controlled substance. Any person who violates this subsection with respect to:

(a) A controlled substance named or described in s. 893.03(1), (2), (3), or (4) is guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(b) A controlled substance named or described in s. 893.03(5) is guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

(2) For purposes of this section, "counterfeit controlled substance" means:

(a) A controlled substance named or described in s. 893.03 which, or the container or labeling of which, without authorization bears the trademark, trade name, or other identifying mark, imprint, or number, or any likeness thereof, of a manufacturer other than the person who in fact manufactured the controlled substance; or

(b) Any substance which is falsely identified as a controlled substance named or described in s. 893.03.

The cops are really putting pressure on someone. The fit is about to hit the shan.

Anyone want to take a stab at the forgery charge?

In Florida, does forgery cover forged prescriptions? Could tie in with the Oxycontin claim.

a red truck title:waitasec:

This is going to be interesting. Seeing if it does or doesn't tie in with the might or might not have scenario being floated about a possible accidental OD.

Jebus, the characters in this case leave me scratching my head so hard I'm gonna rub myself bald!

I am in total disbelief over this family! The drugs, lying, cheating, stealing. I am shocked something horrible didn't happen to Haleigh sooner and I hope and pray jr is being taken care of. Unfortunately, with everything we've been hearing, I wouldn't be surprised if jr gets ahold of a gun and shoots himself or od's on the drugs floating around there. This family is nothing less than dysfunctional!

This is going to be interesting. Seeing if it does or doesn't tie in with the might or might not have scenario being floated about a possible accidental OD.

Jebus, the characters in this case leave me scratching my head so hard I'm gonna rub myself bald!

I was skeptical of the accidental OD. Now, I'm not so sure.

The forgery charges could be drug-related BUT not necessarily related to Haleigh's alleged OD.

My money is on her having been falsely obtaining Oxycontin.

Maybe it wasn't RC trying to OD HCsr . . . .

The forgery charges could be drug-related BUT not necessarily related to Haleigh's alleged OD.

Very true, but that would be quite a coincidence if Haleigh od'd at a party with MC on a drug that LC was falsely obtaining.

Can't wait to hear more about this!

Awake have you been able to decipher the statute violation she was charged with yet?

I did find it interesting but not indicative of what she was forging a prescription for that Florida statute 893.03 does include oxy among a very long list of other chemicals and drugs.

http://www.myfloridahouse.gov/FileStores/Web/Statutes/FS07/CH0893/Section_0893.03.HTM

Under (2).

I won't copy and paste here because 1. It's long. 2. it might not be relevant to what she is being charged with, just interesting is all.

I am seriously confused with all these criminals surrounding this case! Have there been even one family member who hasn't went to jail for one reason or the other?

Haven't posted for a long, long time, but here are a couple of thoughts re the Croslins:

I think the police are picking up whomever they can in the Croslin family, even for unrelated warrants, just so they can get them talking about the Haleigh situation. On the surface it appears that Misty's brother and now her step-grandmother were picked up for things not relating to Haleigh's disappearance, and maybe the gun charge with the brother and the perscription charge with grandma truly aren't related. But somehow the brother was "encouraged" to talk and I think grandma will receive the same "encouragement."

On another note re TN on NG last nite, did anyone hear Art Harris say that he asked Ron why he married Misty, and Ron supposedly replied, "You keep your friends close and your enemies closer." YIKES! That is very telling. I think the reason TN is holding back with her attitude toward Misty is more for tactical/strategic reasons - in other words not wanting to alienate Misty because if they do, she may clam up forever and never spill what happened to little Haleigh.

Haven't posted for a long, long time, but here are a couple of thoughts re the Croslins:

I think the police are picking up whomever they can in the Croslin family, even for unrelated warrants, just so they can get them talking about the Haleigh situation. On the surface it appears that Misty's brother and now her step-grandmother were picked up for things not relating to Haleigh's disappearance, and maybe the gun charge with the brother and the perscription charge with grandma truly aren't related. But somehow the brother was "encouraged" to talk and I think grandma will receive the same "encouragement."

On another note re TN on NG last nite, did anyone hear Art Harris say that he asked Ron why he married Misty, and Ron supposedly replied, "You keep your friends close and your enemies closer." YIKES! That is very telling. I think the reason TN is holding back with her attitude toward Misty is more for tactical/strategic reasons - in other words not wanting to alienate Misty because if they do, she may clam up forever and never spill what happened to little Haleigh.

I really do not believe that Ronald Cummings is in the habit of sticking his tongue down the throat of his enemies and grabbing their butt. not buying the story.

Actually forgery covers much more than just drugs.

831.01 Forgery.--Whoever falsely makes, alters, forges or
counterfeits a public record, or a certificate, return or attestation
of any clerk or register of a court, public register, notary public,
town clerk or any public officer, in relation to a matter wherein such
certificate, return or attestation may be received as a legal proof; or
a charter, deed, will, testament, bond, or writing obligatory, letter
of attorney, policy of insurance, bill of lading, bill of exchange or
promissory note, or an order, acquittance, or discharge for money or
other property, or an acceptance of a bill of exchange or promissory
note for the payment of money, or any receipt for money, goods or other
property, or any passage ticket, pass or other evidence of
transportation issued by a common carrier, with intent to injure or
defraud any person, shall be guilty of a felony of the third degree,
punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021