Candlelight Vigil for Lindsey

JenniferO

Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
Reaction score
When:
Saturday, September 26, 2009
8:00 PM to 9:30 PM PDT

Where:
Evergreen Christian Center
4th & Pine
McCleary, WA 98557

Please bring a flashlight, candle or glow stick.. anything that will help light the way home for Lindsey.

candlelight.gif

Thanks Kimster for the candle.

ON NW Cable News they just did a nice spot on Lindsey. It was mostly all about the candlelight vigil tonight with wonderful shots of all the people there, each with their little but very bright light.

They did a great job I thought, a relaxed presentation and very informative. It showed pics of where they were searching today, showed many angles of the one abandoned white house. And they gave MB a spot where she talked about how she needs to have Lindsey come home. xox

bumping this back to the top

We are holding a Candle Light vigil for Lindsey tomorrow night at Heritage Park in Olympia at 6pm.

We know many of you can't be there so I would like to use this thread again for you to show Lindsey that we haven't given up hope, we refuse to listen to "statistics" and we continue to know in our hearts that we can bring her home where she belongs.

So please join us tomorrow night at 6pm PST.. whether it be a virtual candle you light or a real one in your home.. Let's light the way home for our angel!

im working hard to be there :)

I'll be there in spirit even though I can't be there in the flesh. Prayers for Lindsey and her family and for all the people working so hard to find her.

I'm going to share this beautiful candle with you Kimster.

Lindsey please come home - let us know somehow, where you are. I send heartfelt petals of strength to mom Baum and to all those who love Lindsey.

Hugs to all the wonderful volunteers! :blowkiss:

It's lovely!
My heart is with you there.

I thought the vigil was really good. We met some new friends who were just awesome, and also connected with some old friends.

I just wanted to say a special "THANK YOU" to those who worked their rear ends off for this vigil. You know who you are. Everything you did is so much appreciated. You are special people.

And JennO and Mary, you did a great job speaking. Even if you were nervous, it didn't show. You all spoke from your hearts and nothing is better than that yanno?

So a huge thanks to all of you.

The video that was played at the vigil.

I would like to thank Don for putting this together.

I also want to take this time to thank the core team (and their families) for making tonight a success. It was a lot of hard work and everything came together. I truly appreciate everything you have all done. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mnKirfz5VM

Thank you to those who made tonight happen, to those who spoke, to those who showed their support, and to those who keep Lindsey in their prayers. It's been awhile since I have been on websleuths - but I have not forgotten Lindsey. I hope and pray for her safe return and her family's continued strength.

PICT0209.jpg

(not taken by me)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member