Status
Not open for further replies.

KOOL LOOK

~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal,
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
FYI: Geraldo At Large Tonight! Weekends at 10 p.m. ET
• A new search begins for missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings. What have investigators found that could crack the case? Art H. is also going to be a guest tonight according to his web site!!
http://www.foxnews.com/geraldo/

Get tuned. Since it's a slow weekend for news, I thought maybe we could find a new topic of interest, and possibly learn something new tonight. Enjoy friends.

Credit to angel who cares, she's truly an angel for posting up to date news links.

A new search? Could it be?

I will be watching.

Me too, after I made the thread, I realized he's claiming there's a new search beginning, wow. We'll see. Hope he's not pulling our mustaches. :croc:

Art always has something to say, LOL but he sure gets the neck hairs standing.

Can you post what's being said? If not I understand and can wait for Patty G to work her magic.

Me too, after I made the thread, I realized he's claiming there's a new search beginning, wow. We'll see. Hope he's not pulling our mustaches. :croc:

My vote is he is pulling our mustaches....if there was a new search going on wouldn't we have heard about it already?

Could be he is referring to last weekends pond search or the search near the Green Lane home that was prompted from the scrub lady letter.

Who knows?

to be honest there isn't any telling what he is talking about...lol

Is Art H on?

He is.

He made a thread about it on his website to let us know he'll be on.

Art Harris Talks Haleigh Cummings on Geraldo Tonight, 10 p

One likely topic: the blockbuster jailhouse letter from a Misty Cummings friend who was confronted by an accusation she was at a party with the missing six year old when the little girl accidentally ingested Oxcontin and died. The letter, obtained by private investigator Williams Staubs, aka Cobra, and passed on to The Bald Truth; we authenticated with sources close to the case before publishing it.

More at link:
http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/26/art-harris-talks-haleigh-cummings-on-geraldo-tonight-10-p/

Can you post what's being said? If not I understand and can wait for Patty G to work her magic.

I surely will Baby Doll, just for you. I'll do my best. Thanks for asking. Patty does a great job too.

I must be on the wrong channel because I don't see Geraldo I see Obama.

He doesn't come on until 10pm. You still have time yet. ;)

oh great....my hubby isn't going to like that.....lol. Think I better just check in here tomorrow to get the play by play so as not to bite the hand that feeds me.

I was just over at Art's site skimming the comments.
He stated he thought he would be going on around 10:30.
I think Geraldo is also going to cover the Garrido case.

I gave Patty heads up this morning about the show-she said she would record and post.

Elle-it hasn't started yet-channel 360 if you have Directv.
Isn't Obama on FCN 24/7? lol

I was just over at Art's site skimming the comments.
He stated he thought he would be going on around 10:30.
I think Geraldo is also going to cover the Garrido case.

I gave Patty heads up this morning about the show-she said she would record and post.

Elle-it hasn't started yet-channel 360 if you have Directv.
Isn't Obama on FCN 24/7? lol

<insert twilight zone music here> lol....how did you know I had directtv?

ETA....here in Alabama directtv runs fox on 203

Big shout of THANK YOU to Patty G for doing a great job of recording AND letting all us Websleuths people watch her hard work.

Tricia

oh great....my hubby isn't going to like that.....lol. Think I better just check in here tomorrow to get the play by play so as not to bite the hand that feeds me.

lol-mine went to his friends to play cards.
if he drinks too much he'll stay there and won't be home 'til he sleeps it off.
not that he's a drunk or anything-he has really competitive friends and they have to show each other up-you know how men can be-lol.

The teeth pictures on the ad at the top of the page is just plain gross-the one on the right has black lips-looks like they have a disease or stayed out in the sun too long and charred them.
:sick:
Anybody else think so?

I'm on a phone call with my father in law, anyone welcome to help in translating Geraldos show for those that can't view it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks