1568 users online (322 members and 1246 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99
Results 1,471 to 1,476 of 1476
    Quote Originally Posted by Seajay View Post
    So, as claimed, was their really candle wax in the carpet?

Did that therapist/psychologist really say that JM was indeed a sociopath that was devoid of feeling?

I wanted him to be innocent. I followed the trial closely. When the murders occurred, hubby was stationed at Ft. Hood, TX. I was with him. Even though Ft. Bragg was an open base, Ft. Hood was not.

I read Fatal Vision, all the newspapers because at the time of the trial, he was an ER doctor at my local hospital.

Most of what he said never made sense and you never saw him cry or mourn the vicious loss of his family.

4 hippies I never the house. No hair, fingerprints, clothing fibers, foot prints in all that blood, nothing to prove anyone else but the family had been there. Not possible. Something would have been left behind. Something. He did it. And he's still paying for it. He's where he belongs.
    I found an answer to the candle wax in past threads here:

Candle wax drippings were sourced to wine bottles used as a candle holder. We all did that back in the late 60's, 70's, well me and my friends did, don't know about yours. The wax drippings on the washer/dryer were candles you would put on a cake. You throw candles out when they burn down so that's probably the reason no candles were found.

As for Jimmy Frier, the defence had every opportunity to present him as a witness at trial but chose not to. Could be due to his leaving the treatment programme that day and relapsing.

If you want to pm me, I can give you links to the trial transcripts, all the hearings in fact, to the hospital records, lab tests, witness statements, etc.
    Multi-Quote This Message
    posted by Cami on 5/02/17

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...e96&styleid=21
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I found an answer to the candle wax in past threads here:

Candle wax drippings were sourced to wine bottles used as a candle holder. We all did that back in the late 60's, 70's, well me and my friends did, don't know about yours. The wax drippings on the washer/dryer were candles you would put on a cake. You throw candles out when they burn down so that's probably the reason no candles were found.

As for Jimmy Frier, the defence had every opportunity to present him as a witness at trial but chose not to. Could be due to his leaving the treatment programme that day and relapsing.

If you want to pm me, I can give you links to the trial transcripts, all the hearings in fact, to the hospital records, lab tests, witness statements, etc.
    Multi-Quote This Message
    posted by Cami on 5/02/17

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...e96&styleid=21
    Thank you katydid. I use to put candles in bottles as a holder back in the day as well.

So there was an alternate source to the candles drippings other than the floppy hat girl.

I was so intrigued by this case. When I was at TI, that's only about a 15 minute/20 minute drive from me. The hospital her was an ER doctor at is the hospital I go to.
    Where is Sky Metalwala???

Was this who we now know as "The Golden State Killer"? If so, I believe it took place mere hours after said meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulR View Post
    I remember hearing about a man who said something similar at a town meeting when there was a series of rapes in a community. There's no way he'd allow his wife to be raped, he would die before he'd let it happen, and no man would stand by and allow it to happen either.

That man spoke at a meeting about the East Area Rapist. Eventually EAR came into his home, bound the man, and raped his wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco View Post
    Here's what else makes absolutely no sense in his story: He claimed when he got to his wife, she had a knife/ice pick in her chest and he pulled it out and started CPR. A doctor, of all people, would know that you don't pull out an object impaled in a chest---you secure it. It acts as a plug and retards the bleeding. Pulling it out and then starting CPR would cause blood to shoot out of the wound and accelerate the bleeding (assuming she was still alive and had a heart beat) . I've followed the case fairly closely but I've never heard that brought up. Makes no sense.
    Yeah but he needed the ice pick so that he could stab himself.

Furthermore, during Freddy Kassab's testimony he raises damningly inculpatory facts concerning MacDonald's alleged order of events. For instance, he points out how Macdonald stated that during the attack on himself while on the couch he never got above the seated position, more importantly while leaning forward into his attackers. Considering that the majority of the scrapes he sustained were to his abdomen this makes his recollection a near physical impossibility. Oh and once again, no blood at the site of his attack.
    I am in the middle of reading Christina Masewicz's "Scales of Justice" right now and will repost once complete and my knowledge has reached new depths.

Quote Originally Posted by Gr8nurse416 View Post
    I have followed this case for years. I have combed through all available evidence to the public. What I question is that MacDonald reports that he awakened to Colette and Kimberley screaming... "Help me Jeff".... and "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy...." when he awakened 3 male intruders were attacking him on the couch and a woman was standing there. If he was awakened by screams.. Colette and Kimberley were already being attacked... but by who? If the 3 intruders were at the couch attacking him, they can't be attacking the girls at the same time. Were there more than 4 intruders? It's impossible for 5-6 people to be in a small apartment and leave no evidence they were there. Also what weapons were being used on Colette and Kimberley? The intruders can't use the same weapons in two different places at once. The intruders in the bedroom didn't stop to borrow the weapons from the people attacking MacDonald on the couch. Evidence supports that the 3 weapons being used on MacDonald on the couch were the same weapons used to kill Colette, Kimberley, and Kristin. Again.. At the time he was attacked he reported hearing the girls screaming. How can they be screaming from an attack with the same weapons at the same time the attackers are at the couch attacking him? He left foot print evidence in the hallway whether it was from killing them or going room to room to check on them.... he still left physical evidence and he is one person. How did 4-6 people kill 3 people, walk through the house, and left no blood evidence anywhere? No shoe print, hand print, or fiber. But one man leaves a foot print after "checking on the 3 girls and attempting CPR" But not one intruder left one shoe print - they had to have gotten blood on themselves from closely and repeatedly stabbing the victims. Blood all over Colette's floor and not one time during the attack did the attacker step in her blood and leave a print anywhere. But the husband managed to leave a print. Also, if he attempted mouth to mouth on his wife like he said, then called for help from the bedroom phone, why was there not blood or a bloody fingerprint on the phone from him. He used two different phones and did not leave one blood smudge, fingerprint or handprint. I just can't find him innocent, no matter how hard I have tried.

U2forever is offline You're the best thing about me. I'm the kind of trouble that you enjoy
    Gr8nurse, I have finally figured out how JM & family were attacked by all these crazy intruders without one shred of evidence. They were aliens and I am astonished it took me this long to figure it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE TOUR 2018 May 28 aTLANTA

Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99