9.29.09 Nancy Grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't surprise me since she has now seen her name in connection with "dissemination of hatred" for the Anthonys by their P.I.!!!

OT, but on JVM Jaynie Whiny was putting out "mis-information" once again by saying there was no hair....No hair with a death band....
How can she continually get on there and spew actual lies?
Last time she said Tony was the one searching for chloroform:(

I wrote in last time but it obviously will never help!

I already saw her Bombshells on the news all day............
hope she knows more!
Than the missing heart on duct tape and the image
in the trunk liner.......
and no pictures of them.............
oh and the PI stuff in document dump.......

re-playing 911 tape and jail visit tapes and the CA "it was pizza in the trunk" defense

Already wrong. The duct tape evidence was not all destroyed, only the part that had the outline of the sticker.

focusing on the stain in the trunk of KC's car -
And KC jail video where she says that LE got all of their info from her but they are twisting that info - boy boy boy it's the whole family

I wonder if NG's production staff showed her the picture of herself on the DO NOT ADMIT list for the memorial????

OT, but on JVM Jaynie Whiny was putting out "mis-information" once again by saying there was no hair....No hair with a death band....
Last time she said Tony was the one searching for chloroform
:(

BBM

I heard J Whiny say the same thing and wanted to pull my hair out, and not one of the people on that panel challenged her mis-information. And, JVM has got to calm down:crazy:

There's the picture - it's grainy and black and white but you can def see something

Last time she said Tony was the one searching for chloroform:(

It is called confusing and polluting the future Jury pool...

Good evening all :seeya: I'm here and watching NG! The shape of the stain in the trunk is going to be very interesting when the trial (eventually) comes around ~ imo.

Nancy referred to the stain "as she lay dying" ~ is this the theory now that she died in the trunk, or NG's opinion? :waitasec:

if the upper left part is what they think is Caylee's bent legs couldn't they measure this and compare to bone length of a child of Caylee's age? Seems that would make or break this theory

if the upper left part is what they think is Caylee's bent legs couldn't they measure this and compare to bone length of a child of Caylee's age? Seems that would make or break this theory
Good point! It was also just mentioned that BC plans to say something tomorrow about this stain, such as it was there all along in the car. :banghead:

Nancy referred to the stain "as she lay dying" ~ is this the theory now that she died in the trunk, or NG's opinion? :waitasec:

I caught that too and wondered if she was in the know or adding to that herself. Hard to tell with NG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member