jaycee's self description; fifth grade project

kbl8201

Former Member
Reaction score
found this in an old los angeles times article marking the first anniversery of her kidnapping (june 12th 1992 is the article date). apperently this was a project she did that year in school, and her mom hung it on her wall of her bedroom.

"blond hair, blue eyed, freckled. sibling of shayna, lover of chocolate. cats. horses. (the artilce also mentions she wanted to work at a horse stable during her summer vacation that year) who feels happy on holidays. pain when hurt. who needs loving care, friends, family (kinda prophetic huh?) who fears bumble bees, spinich (lol lol lol) spiders. would like to see my riends, less homework, more trees.

just your normal 11 year old girl really. and all that stolen away from her by this monster and his fiend wife. this should be used as a victim impact statement at his sentencing. i think it says volumes of what he took away from her.

contrast what i posted earlier today from jaycee's 5th grade project to the garbage garrido spewed out today.
good vs evil.......plain and simple

an additional note, of the pets jaycee and her girls wanted returned, 5 of them were cats (see above) :)

found this in an old los angeles times article marking the first anniversery of her kidnapping (june 12th 1992 is the article date). apperently this was a project she did that year in school, and her mom hung it on her wall of her bedroom.

"blond hair, blue eyed, freckled. sibling of shayna, lover of chocolate. cats. horses. (the artilce also mentions she wanted to work at a horse stable during her summer vacation that year) who feels happy on holidays. pain when hurt. who needs loving care, friends, family (kinda prophetic huh?) who fears bumble bees, spinich (lol lol lol) spiders. would like to see my riends, less homework, more trees.

just your normal 11 year old girl really. and all that stolen away from her by this monster and his fiend wife. this should be used as a victim impact statement at his sentencing. i think it says volumes of what he took away from her.

enjoy those horsies jaycee........long overdue ;0)

bumping for rusty'smom, this is a bit more specific :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back